Other EDM release facts and gossips topic

All other music besides Hardstyle & Hardcore

Postby ceero » 06 Dec 2017, 14:17

Retard. Hope he rots in jail.

FUCK SPOTIFY
ceero (26)
State Retired Person

Postby VOL-E » 06 Dec 2017, 14:21

Idiot... 15 years for 1 life isn't enough.
I take you through the night... through the night... show you all those city lights!
VOL-E (29)
Crab

Postby DjVero » 07 Dec 2017, 19:53

Chaotic Spirit:Tom Swoon had a car accident in Poland last night. He was drunk and killed passenger from the second car because of that. That's probably the end of his career, here he can go to jail for 15 years, gg

Idiot, I hope he will get that, if not more :fist:
Mr. Revealed
DjVero (30)
Crab

Postby Emre » 18 Dec 2017, 17:33

Just read that. What a fucking disgrace. Don't drop the soap Tom! :rofl:
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby bassfaceBAM » 21 Dec 2017, 11:26

I feel sorry for him. Promising career and his life ruined from one bad decision. Yes he should not of went his car drunk. But I'd be dammed if none of you had made regrettable mistakes in life. He now needs to live with his mistake. Instead of calling him all the names under the sun, be it a lesson to the dangers of alcohol
bassfaceBAM (29)
State Celebrity

Postby Emre » 21 Dec 2017, 14:01

But I'd be dammed if none of you had made regrettable mistakes in life.

You realise we're talking about the fact he basically killed someone..? I`don't know if you have children, but imagine if your child gets killed in a car accident by a drunk driver. Don't think you'd react the same as now.
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby DjVero » 21 Dec 2017, 22:56

bassfaceBAM:I feel sorry for him. Promising career and his life ruined from one bad decision. Yes he should not of went his car drunk. But I'd be dammed if none of you had made regrettable mistakes in life. He now needs to live with his mistake. Instead of calling him all the names under the sun, be it a lesson to the dangers of alcohol

Yes, I've made mistakes, but never ever have I been drunk while driving. Drunk driving should NEVER be a lesson to anyone.
Mr. Revealed
DjVero (30)
Crab

Postby VOL-E » 27 Dec 2017, 16:31

Deadmau5 has release his latest 13-track LP 'Stuff I Used To Do' via WeTransfer, and it's available to download for free for the next seven days.

https://deadmau5.wetransfer.com/downloads/1763218f5f1e89e5e00d24e93a98c94a20170221215015/b8bde0?utm_source=DMPR&utm_campaign=deadmau5&utm_medium=pressrelease

:)
I take you through the night... through the night... show you all those city lights!
VOL-E (29)
Crab

Postby Januz909 » 10 Feb 2018, 05:40

Not religious but that early indoctrination still runs deep, at least the good realistic part. But for the grace of god (or whatever explanation for random stuff that happens people use) go I. Easy to say bad shit about people, generally people are good and make a stupid decision because of substances mainly alcohol. That fucks them. No-one knows, but judging is some authoritarian shit, quiet the opposite of the sentiment in many hs tracks
Januz909
State Tourist

Postby iarsenal11 » 24 Feb 2018, 01:03

DBSTF (D-Block & S-te-fan) released a new single with Dash Berlin called "Save Myself" today if anyone is interested. Kinda cool that they will still be producing stuff other than hardstyle.
Stand before them and there is no beginning, follow them and there is no end.
Stay with the Project, move with the One.
iarsenal11
State Senior Citizen

Postby The Convicted » 24 Feb 2018, 14:50

Chaotic Spirit:Tom Swoon had a car accident in Poland last night. He was drunk and killed passenger from the second car because of that. That's probably the end of his career, here he can go to jail for 15 years, gg

Similar story that Shane 54 had almost 20 years ago, but he still had a solid career after.
Youtube | Facebook | Mixcloud

"Crop Circle Making Dominant Whore Abuser"
The Convicted (23)
Global Mod

Postby DjVero » 27 Feb 2018, 13:53

The Convicted:

Similar story that Shane 54 had almost 20 years ago, but he still had a solid career after.

Is there any news already? Other than the news in December there isn't any I could find.
Mr. Revealed
DjVero (30)
Crab

Postby nuttyt » 28 Feb 2018, 19:05

Progressive trance coming out soon under an alias
nuttyt (35)
Producer

Postby VOL-E » 22 Mar 2018, 13:26

will be released soon ( finally ) :+ :rofl: 2 or 3 years late I guess..
VOL-E (29)
Crab

Postby lilfrenchidiot » 22 Mar 2018, 15:51

VOL-E:

will be released soon ( finally ) :+ :rofl: 2 or 3 years late I guess..

Waited so long _O_ _O_ _O_
esskeetit
lilfrenchidiot
State Native

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles