Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

2018 FIFA World Cup - Russia

Talk about sports and its events.

Postby Faber93 » 14 Nov 2017, 02:23

Today we were really unlucky with a lot of chances to score. By the way we deserved to be out for the very bad way in wich we had played the previous matches, the lack of programmation of our federation during the last years (not only the last 2, or 3, but the last 9 or 10) and the lack of organization from Ventura. I'm asking myself how is possible to chose a coach for such a national football team wich had as a best achievement of his carreer a 7th place with Torino in serie A. Then look at our crosses today, 40 against 1, 90% of those made by Candreva and Darmian in the shittiest way possible. then It's frustrating that a player like Buffon will not taking part of this World Championshi
Faber93 (24)
State Native

Postby ThePrincipal » 14 Nov 2017, 04:11

Australians are quite glad at the result this morning - we have never forgotten 2006 ;)

Inb4 Australians choke against Honduras on wednesday night our time and fail to qualify as well (lol)
The Principal - Hardstyle DJ/Producer from Australia

Facebook: @theprincipalofficial
Soundcloud: @theprincipalaus
ThePrincipal
State Celebrity

Postby Morbid_Angel » 14 Nov 2017, 19:33

Faber93:Today we were really unlucky with a lot of chances to score. By the way we deserved to be out for the very bad way in wich we had played the previous matches, the lack of programmation of our federation during the last years (not only the last 2, or 3, but the last 9 or 10) and the lack of organization from Ventura. I'm asking myself how is possible to chose a coach for such a national football team wich had as a best achievement of his carreer a 7th place with Torino in serie A. Then look at our crosses today, 40 against 1, 90% of those made by Candreva and Darmian in the shittiest way possible. then It's frustrating that a player like Buffon will not taking part of this World Championshi

Here's your answer to that question: Giorgio FUCKING Tavecchio and the rest of the dinosaurs in the FIGC. Corrupt bastards each and every one of them.
If only the bastards had self-realization that the germans had in 2004 when they made Das Reboot, but they obviously don't, so Italian football will be in purgatory for many years to come.

ThePrincipal:Australians are quite glad at the result this morning - we have never forgotten 2006 ;)
Neither have Italians or people that love the country. ;)
Morbid_Angel (34)
State Native

Postby Faber93 » 14 Nov 2017, 19:44

Giorgio FUCKING Tavecchio and the rest of the dinosaurs in the FIGC. Corrupt bastards each and every one of them.

Thats exactly the point. Him and all that sons of a bitch like Lotito, that sponsorize people like this
Faber93 (24)
State Native

Postby Morbid_Angel » 15 Nov 2017, 20:10

Congratulations to the Aussies for going through. I like that we get to see a proper sending off for Tim Chaill, instead of the dishonorable one Gigi got. (I assume Timmy is ending his international career after the World Cup) I hope DK draws you in the groupstage so we can have a scrap. :)
Morbid_Angel (34)
State Native

Postby ThePrincipal » 21 Nov 2017, 07:01

we are batshit hopeless though, we should lose all three of our games in the group. But maybe we won't get a group of death like last time in Chile, Netherlands and Spain since the first two aren't in this world cup!
The Principal - Hardstyle DJ/Producer from Australia

Facebook: @theprincipalofficial
Soundcloud: @theprincipalaus
ThePrincipal
State Celebrity

Postby solarized » 21 Nov 2017, 12:27

Italy. Lol
I am a Space Warrior
solarized (33)
State Celebrity

Postby Gracio » 01 Dec 2017, 18:15

FIFA WORLD CUP 2018 GROUP STAGE!

Group A:

Russia
Saudi-Arabia
Egypt
Uruguay

Group B:

Spain
Portugal
Morocco
Iran

Group C:

France
Australia
Peru
Denmark

Group D:

Argentina
Iceland
Croatia
Nigeria

Group E:

Brazil
Switzerland
Costa Rica
Serbia

Group F:

Germany
Mexico
Sweden
Republic Korea

Group G:

Belgium
Panama
Tunesia
England

Group H:

Poland
Senegal
Colombia
Japan
Last edited by Gracio on 01 Dec 2017, 18:57, edited 1 time in total.

FIFA World Cup Winner 2014: Germany
Harderstate World Cup Prediction Champion!!!
Gracio (30)
Crab

Postby D-Jess » 01 Dec 2017, 18:49

Relatively safe group for us, the 2nd place or better, the 1st place of the group is in my opinion practically assured, unless if Belgium plays as for their two friendlies matches, with a defense eternally weak and cobbled together.

Rawphoric is just now the only and pure shit in the actual Hardstyle scene, Euphoric and Raw don't make the weight next.
D-Jess (23)
State Celebrity

Postby Bomberz » 01 Dec 2017, 19:21

Easy groups for the favourite teams (H)
Bomberz (24)
Global Mod

Postby solarized » 01 Dec 2017, 20:06

People worry the World Cup is tainted with corruption, but I’m sure all will be forgotten at the opening game between Russia and Saudi Arabia.
I am a Space Warrior
solarized (33)
State Celebrity

Postby solarized » 01 Dec 2017, 20:07

Panama is way too small a country to beat us at football. It’s so tiny it’s literally only 12 times bigger than Iceland.
I am a Space Warrior
solarized (33)
State Celebrity

Postby dolanpls » 01 Dec 2017, 21:28

solarized:Panama is way too small a country to beat us at football. It’s so tiny it’s literally only 12 times bigger than Iceland.

Which means they WILL beat you
dolanpls (23)
State Celebrity

Postby Nepsaol » 01 Dec 2017, 21:38

Could have been better, could have been worse. No matter what, any group would have been hard for us. Looking forward to this tournament :)
Nepsaol (26)
State Senior Citizen

Postby Emre » 01 Dec 2017, 21:40

solarized:Panama is way too small a country to beat us at football. It’s so tiny it’s literally only 12 times bigger than Iceland.

What? Iceland is bigger than Panama in km². Or am I missing some point

Edit: Ah, obviously you meant population. Blame it on being tired. :rofl:
It has nearly broken me.
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles