Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

World Cup 2018 (Russia) - Qualifies

Talk about sports and its events.

Postby Faber93 » 14 Nov 2017, 02:23

Today we were really unlucky with a lot of chances to score. By the way we deserved to be out for the very bad way in wich we had played the previous matches, the lack of programmation of our federation during the last years (not only the last 2, or 3, but the last 9 or 10) and the lack of organization from Ventura. I'm asking myself how is possible to chose a coach for such a national football team wich had as a best achievement of his carreer a 7th place with Torino in serie A. Then look at our crosses today, 40 against 1, 90% of those made by Candreva and Darmian in the shittiest way possible. then It's frustrating that a player like Buffon will not taking part of this World Championshi
Faber93 (24)
State Native

Postby ThePrincipal » 14 Nov 2017, 04:11

Australians are quite glad at the result this morning - we have never forgotten 2006 ;)

Inb4 Australians choke against Honduras on wednesday night our time and fail to qualify as well (lol)
The Principal - Hardstyle DJ/Producer from Australia

Facebook: @theprincipalofficial
Soundcloud: @theprincipalaus
ThePrincipal
State Native

Postby Morbid_Angel » 14 Nov 2017, 19:33

Faber93:Today we were really unlucky with a lot of chances to score. By the way we deserved to be out for the very bad way in wich we had played the previous matches, the lack of programmation of our federation during the last years (not only the last 2, or 3, but the last 9 or 10) and the lack of organization from Ventura. I'm asking myself how is possible to chose a coach for such a national football team wich had as a best achievement of his carreer a 7th place with Torino in serie A. Then look at our crosses today, 40 against 1, 90% of those made by Candreva and Darmian in the shittiest way possible. then It's frustrating that a player like Buffon will not taking part of this World Championshi

Here's your answer to that question: Giorgio FUCKING Tavecchio and the rest of the dinosaurs in the FIGC. Corrupt bastards each and every one of them.
If only the bastards had self-realization that the germans had in 2004 when they made Das Reboot, but they obviously don't, so Italian football will be in purgatory for many years to come.

ThePrincipal:Australians are quite glad at the result this morning - we have never forgotten 2006 ;)
Neither have Italians or people that love the country. ;)
Morbid_Angel (33)
State Native

Postby Faber93 » 14 Nov 2017, 19:44

Giorgio FUCKING Tavecchio and the rest of the dinosaurs in the FIGC. Corrupt bastards each and every one of them.

Thats exactly the point. Him and all that sons of a bitch like Lotito, that sponsorize people like this
Faber93 (24)
State Native

Postby Morbid_Angel » 15 Nov 2017, 20:10

Congratulations to the Aussies for going through. I like that we get to see a proper sending off for Tim Chaill, instead of the dishonorable one Gigi got. (I assume Timmy is ending his international career after the World Cup) I hope DK draws you in the groupstage so we can have a scrap. :)
Morbid_Angel (33)
State Native

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles