Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Hey

Postby HC2demKnochen » 18 Sep 2017, 13:47

Hello Harderstate,
I'm hardcore to da bone plus i don't smoke cigarettes.
I missed nearly 3years of new releases in hardcore, so i need to catch up on many tracks. Rammen, Man On A Mission and Rewind returned my interest in mainstyle. Also, from what i realized on the side, KRTM and Tripped created some good stuff. Nice to see that the disneycheesyshitstyle has come to an end. Sad to see that seemingly the dark and mechanical hardcore is being replaced, not complemented, by the ulrabrutalkickdrum-music :(

PS:YOU WILL DIE IN THE EXPLOSION :+
HC2demKnochen
State Outsider

Postby Bibifoc » 23 Sep 2017, 18:05

Welcome ! :D
The strange/dark/noisy hardcore styles are living, maybe slowing down but whatever. The Dark. Descent. label is still delivering good music from creative artists, check it if you haven't yet. I'm too lazy to list the interesting releases since 2014, but you can search new & past stuff in the industrial section on harderstate if you want ( industrial-f92/ ).
Bibifoc (23)
State Senior Citizen

Postby Emre » 23 Sep 2017, 18:26

What does not smoking has to do with your story? :+
The only limit is your own imagination.
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Postby HC2demKnochen » 26 Sep 2017, 19:18

Emre:What does not smoking has to do with your story? :+

Well, i was sampling hardcore to da bone, so i felt like having to keep sampling. Source of this one was Backpack Wisdom from TOA.

Bibifoc:Welcome ! :D
The strange/dark/noisy hardcore styles are living, maybe slowing down but whatever. The Dark. Descent. label is still delivering good music from creative artists, check it if you haven't yet.

The last thing i remember concerning DD was some rumours about the label being shut down :omg: I do connect the name Maurice Pinkster with this info somehow. Good to know its still there.

Edit: Oh i see, DD left Noisj, that' s what happened
HC2demKnochen
State Outsider

Postby Bibifoc » 29 Sep 2017, 22:56

Yeah, Dark. Descent. took a separate path and is not linked to noisj anymore. Changed for Room 23 Music which is directed by The Relic. :)
Bibifoc (23)
State Senior Citizen

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles