Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

D-Block & S-te-Fan - Antidote (Album) [Scantraxx Evolutionz]

Discuss all Hardstyle albums, dvd's etc. here.

Postby RidiQless » 13 Sep 2017, 23:31

Not a single track I dislike in this album. Above average, antidote, in the dark and angels and demons are my favorites I think.
ImageImage
RidiQless (23)
State Celebrity

Postby SarahKerrigan » 14 Sep 2017, 01:40

I've been whistling Promised Land all day, best track on the album imo. God Is a DJ, By Myself, Angels & Demons, Antidote and Fired Up are all really really good aswell. Fantastic album! Really well done _O_
SarahKerrigan (100)
State Celebrity

Postby Double-T » 14 Sep 2017, 13:08

Well I've finally had the chance to give a listen to that album you guys seem to love so much.
First I have to say that I really liked it, I mean it's probably one of the most consistent albums I've heard since I got into hardstyle around 2k7.

Consistent in the way that there are no tracks that seems that they were made just to fill an empty slot in the album. Those guys are really freakin solid in their productions. I feel like I could have listened in this album in 2010. And that's why I like about it.

My favs are probably 2 Silhouettes, Angels & Demons and Fired Up altough I would kill for an instrumental mix of that song with the annoying spanish lyrics. Gosh.

Hope to see those guys at Qlimax :fist:
I felt it before I heard it.
The heartbeat of a place I knew I belonged.
Double-T (25)
Baguette Baguette!

Postby DC-Tin » 16 Sep 2017, 12:06

Just listened to this album - and wow, this is just great stuff by DBSTF :fist:
Like you guys said, you feel the soul in every track, there is no track I don't like (L)
I even don't have a favourite at the moment, just as happened with Phuture Noize's album _O_
DC-Tin
State Tourist

Postby nerz » 17 Sep 2017, 12:18

pretty good thing that they used the formula i love when it comes to hardstyle. the good ol' funky reverse bass intro - break - climax trinity _O_
nerz (27)
State Celebrity

Postby timdawes » 17 Sep 2017, 12:41

Hearing Angels & Demons, Promised Land, and my two faves God Is A DJ and Above average at Defqon yesterday had me erect for about 4 hours
timdawes (33)
Admin

Postby Bomberz » 17 Sep 2017, 14:42

Promised Land has one of the best vocals I've ever heard. In fact, the vocals in almost every track of the album are awesome (except the Spanish one :sick: )
Bomberz (23)
Global Mod

Postby GianaWana » 21 Sep 2017, 18:01

Bomberz:Promised Land has one of the best vocals I've ever heard. In fact, the vocals in almost every track of the album are awesome (except the Spanish one :sick: )

that spanish vocals continue to bring nightmares to all the fans who listened to it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
QLIMAX 2011| HARDBASS 2012 | QLIMAX 2012 | QBASE 2013 | QLIMAX 2013 | XQLUSIVE LEGENDS | QLIMAX 2014 | HARDBASS 2016 | QLIMAX 2016
GianaWana
State Senior Citizen

Postby GianaWana » 21 Sep 2017, 18:09

the preordered album arrived Yesterday so i can write something only now.
9,9/10! the missing 0,1% is about the number of the tracks.. only 12? :(

however really Amazing..pure dbstf sound like that one from 2009 which took dbstf high and different from all in the scene. from my feelings and taste, the best tracks are god is a dj,above average,antidote,fired up. but all are almost 10/10
now hoping to see it live at qlimax..i really miss his 2009 kicks at gelredome
QLIMAX 2011| HARDBASS 2012 | QLIMAX 2012 | QBASE 2013 | QLIMAX 2013 | XQLUSIVE LEGENDS | QLIMAX 2014 | HARDBASS 2016 | QLIMAX 2016
GianaWana
State Senior Citizen

Postby lilfrenchidiot » 21 Sep 2017, 23:30

GianaWana: the number of the tracks.. only 12? :(

tbh only hard music has such a high number of tracks. 12 seems like a standard outside (not saying there are not longer albums out of hard music) and I find it good. That way they can concentrate on each tracks instead of having fillers, the result being 12 solid and consistent tracks.

I respect your POV as Hard Music has a higher standard in terms of quantity though.
you ain't shit, i get lit
lilfrenchidiot
State Senior Citizen

Postby propells » 22 Sep 2017, 01:34

Love this album!! The only tracks that doesn't get to me are 2 Sillhouettes and Promised Land. And please remove those ugly ass Spanish da-tweekaz vocals from an otherwise epic track .
Take part in the ritual.. Dive deep inside.. My vagina.. Shine light beyond your horizons.. And let your inner cock.. rise rise rise rise.. Qlimas
propells (23)
State Celebrity

Postby Emre » 22 Sep 2017, 02:00

Above Average is a fkn floorsmasher btw _O_
The only limit is your own imagination.
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Postby GianaWana » 22 Sep 2017, 11:27

lilfrenchidiot:

tbh only hard music has such a high number of tracks. 12 seems like a standard outside (not saying there are not longer albums out of hard music) and I find it good. That way they can concentrate on each tracks instead of having fillers, the result being 12 solid and consistent tracks.

I respect your POV as Hard Music has a higher standard in terms of quantity though.

yes you're right indeed, and here the results are superb, 12 solid tracks! but damn i want more of this.. that was the reason of my commentahah
GianaWana
State Senior Citizen

Postby germanhunter » 22 Sep 2017, 16:50

GianaWana:
lilfrenchidiot:

yes you're right indeed, and here the results are superb, 12 solid tracks! but damn i want more of this.. that was the reason of my commentahah

Well they also worked or work on a few collabs (w/ Villain, Max Enforcer, Wildstylez,..) so there will be more new music soon maybe ;D
HS24/7
germanhunter (24)
State Citizen

Postby Deadwood » 23 Sep 2017, 09:35

* bad
** okay
*** good
**** very good
***** belongs to my "best tracks of the year" list.

Great album. The only track I don't like is no apoya, because of its horrible vocals. Such a shame.
Deadwood
State Native

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles