Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

D-Block & S-te-Fan - Antidote (Album) [Scantraxx Evolutionz]

Discuss all Hardstyle albums, dvd's etc. here.

Postby RidiQless » 13 Sep 2017, 23:31

Not a single track I dislike in this album. Above average, antidote, in the dark and angels and demons are my favorites I think.
ImageImage
RidiQless (23)
State Celebrity

Postby SarahKerrigan » 14 Sep 2017, 01:40

I've been whistling Promised Land all day, best track on the album imo. God Is a DJ, By Myself, Angels & Demons, Antidote and Fired Up are all really really good aswell. Fantastic album! Really well done _O_
SarahKerrigan (100)
State Celebrity

Postby Double-T » 14 Sep 2017, 13:08

Well I've finally had the chance to give a listen to that album you guys seem to love so much.
First I have to say that I really liked it, I mean it's probably one of the most consistent albums I've heard since I got into hardstyle around 2k7.

Consistent in the way that there are no tracks that seems that they were made just to fill an empty slot in the album. Those guys are really freakin solid in their productions. I feel like I could have listened in this album in 2010. And that's why I like about it.

My favs are probably 2 Silhouettes, Angels & Demons and Fired Up altough I would kill for an instrumental mix of that song with the annoying spanish lyrics. Gosh.

Hope to see those guys at Qlimax :fist:
I felt it before I heard it.
The heartbeat of a place I knew I belonged.
Double-T (25)
Baguette Baguette!

Postby DC-Tin » 16 Sep 2017, 12:06

Just listened to this album - and wow, this is just great stuff by DBSTF :fist:
Like you guys said, you feel the soul in every track, there is no track I don't like (L)
I even don't have a favourite at the moment, just as happened with Phuture Noize's album _O_
DC-Tin
State Tourist

Postby nerz » 17 Sep 2017, 12:18

pretty good thing that they used the formula i love when it comes to hardstyle. the good ol' funky reverse bass intro - break - climax trinity _O_
nerz (27)
State Celebrity

Postby timdawes » 17 Sep 2017, 12:41

Hearing Angels & Demons, Promised Land, and my two faves God Is A DJ and Above average at Defqon yesterday had me erect for about 4 hours
timdawes (33)
Admin

Postby Bomberz » 17 Sep 2017, 14:42

Promised Land has one of the best vocals I've ever heard. In fact, the vocals in almost every track of the album are awesome (except the Spanish one :sick: )
Bomberz (23)
Global Mod

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles