Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

[30/09/2017] Return of Headhunterz 2017 [NL]

Looking for parties?

Postby Deadwood » 11 Aug 2017, 16:40

DirtyTok:
propells:Predictable Q-milking lineup! I've seen Headys comeback three times now, happy i got my Supremacy tickets and convinced all my friends to go there instead (H)

Thats good. We dont need half-naked rawstyle soldiers here

:rofl:

I am pretty disappointed if we don't see P1 at this event. So I hope that this is not the full line up.
Deadwood
State Native

Postby ThePrincipal » 12 Aug 2017, 01:08

DirtyTok:
propells:Predictable Q-milking lineup! I've seen Headys comeback three times now, happy i got my Supremacy tickets and convinced all my friends to go there instead (H)

Thats good. We dont need half-naked rawstyle soldiers here

as opposed to half-naked people trying to copy Heady's physique ;)
The Principal - Hardstyle DJ/Producer from Australia

Facebook: @theprincipalofficial
Soundcloud: @theprincipalaus
ThePrincipal
State Senior Citizen

Postby Emre » 12 Aug 2017, 01:31

propells post made no sense here so I don't really see anything wrong with the reaction to it. Can you imagine what the reactions would be if I went to the Supremacy topic and said predictable raw lineup, happy I got my (random example) Euphoria tickets and convinced all my friends to go there? Live and let live, that was just a trigger attempt.
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Postby DirtyTok » 12 Aug 2017, 20:57

Emre:propells post made no sense here so I don't really see anything wrong with the reaction to it. Can you imagine what the reactions would be if I went to the Supremacy topic and said predictable raw lineup, happy I got my (random example) Euphoria tickets and convinced all my friends to go there? Live and let live, that was just a trigger attempt.

Quoted for the thruth!
Boys of WIllem fan-club owner
DirtyTok (24)
State Hero

Postby Sashone » 12 Aug 2017, 21:25

A still wonder why he came back, was it love of hardstyle or lack of success at his new genre. The Appreciation from this scene or the lack of it from the other?. Its hard to say a just hope he starts producing tracks like Subsonic
Sashone
State Tourist

Postby Emre » 12 Aug 2017, 21:34

why he came back, was it love of hardstyle or lack of success at his new genre.

How about both :)
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Postby Sashone » 12 Aug 2017, 22:20

Tbh its one or the other either way im hoping to hear that old headhunterz sound. Not the one about 2 years and up before he left. Hes a talented producer his old melodys and baselinesused to be next level
Sashone
State Tourist

Postby Emre » 13 Aug 2017, 03:01

It's both, he definitely loves hardstyle, anyone can see that, and no, it didn't really work out in edm, it's not his thing, so yes, it's both.
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Postby kpatel » 18 Aug 2017, 11:09

Tuset:I want to go so bad; I've been waiting for this moment for so long, but for the first time I think I'll have to attend the party by myself, since my friends cannot make it. That feels really weird. :(

Im coming up alone from Australia! Nothing wrong with enjoying the music on your own :) Inbox me if you want company!
kpatel
State Outsider

Postby KozMoz » 18 Aug 2017, 14:08

kpatel:
Tuset:I want to go so bad; I've been waiting for this moment for so long, but for the first time I think I'll have to attend the party by myself, since my friends cannot make it. That feels really weird. :(

Im coming up alone from Australia! Nothing wrong with enjoying the music on your own :) Inbox me if you want company!

also coming alone, first time
KozMoz
State Newcomer

Postby Valadia » 18 Aug 2017, 14:36

Sold my ticket. Sucks that I can't go but the time has come that I should take care of myself more.
Soundcloud
Facebook
kraczk:Also Hard Driver and Digital Punk are notorious for being edgier than US school shooters.
Valadia (19)
State Celebrity

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles