Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Ferry Corsten Presents Gouryella - Anahera (Euphorizer Bootleg)

Free downloadable Hardstyle tracks by established artists

Postby Euphorizer » 25 Jul 2017, 19:51

Very excited to show you guys this one. The original is such a beauty, so when a guy gave me the idea to remix this track I had to give it a go. Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I enjoyed producing this :)

Euphorizer (20)
Producer

Postby RPGWiZaRD » 25 Jul 2017, 20:00

Sounds really great and makes the original justice as the feeling is kept similar. IMO it sounds a bit like a good WP made remix in sound design which is quite cool, as in the good ol' WP style, not the more mainstream'ish pop influenced as opposed to their old melancholic trancy style.

Thanks for providing an extended mix in WAV quality too, I greatly prefer that one.
RPGWiZaRD (30)
State Celebrity

Postby Euphorizer » 25 Jul 2017, 20:02

RPGWiZaRD:Sounds really great and makes the original justice as the feeling is kept similar. IMO it sounds a bit like a good WP made remix in sound design which is quite cool, as in the good ol' WP style, not the more mainstream'ish pop influenced as opposed to their old melancholic trancy style.

Thanks! :D Originally I just wanted to keep it as close to the original as possible, with the lead and everything (I even rejected the idea of having that raw kick in the 2nd climax, and wanted to keep it at 145 BPM to 'de-hardstyle' it a bit), and it turns out by doing so.. I kind accidentally made something super similar to WPs mana bootleg.. which I'm actually really happy with. As much as their current music is still great I miss that style a bit sometimes :p
Euphorizer (20)
Producer

Postby RPGWiZaRD » 25 Jul 2017, 20:23

^ Haha yea, I was thinking of Mana bootleg. Although that track sounded not the best technically, this one has more refined sound design though. :)

The raw kick fits really well IMO, it's my fav part of the track. But the outro works really well too, well I guess I just like all parts of it haha :D
RPGWiZaRD (30)
State Celebrity

Postby Emre » 25 Jul 2017, 20:34

Nice atmospheric tune. _O_

Every so now and then when you upload something new, I know it's gonna be quality before I click the sample. :)
The only limit is your own imagination.
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Postby Euphorizer » 25 Jul 2017, 22:24

RPGWiZaRD:^ Haha yea, I was thinking of Mana bootleg. Although that track sounded not the best technically, this one has more refined sound design though. :)

The raw kick fits really well IMO, it's my fav part of the track. But the outro works really well too, well I guess I just like all parts of it haha :D

Emre:Nice atmospheric tune. _O_

Every so now and then when you upload something new, I know it's gonna be quality before I click the sample. :)

Thanks, both of you guys (L)
Euphorizer (20)
Producer

Postby P.L.K » 27 Jul 2017, 13:27

That second Climax <3 (L) (L)
P.L.K (20)
State Celebrity

Postby Euphorizer » 27 Jul 2017, 21:05

:D Thanks, glad you like it :)
Euphorizer (20)
Producer

Postby DirtyTok » 27 Jul 2017, 21:42

Solid remix.

Been following this swedish lad since he did that Get Up 4 Dance core remix which is fucking legendary

Well done
Boys of WIllem fan-club owner
DirtyTok (24)
State Hero

Postby dhamiri_k » 28 Jul 2017, 04:53

That 2nd part is really good. Keep up with the quality productions man!
Hi I'm Dhamiri-K ;D
dhamiri_k (22)
State Senior Citizen

Postby Euphorizer » 28 Jul 2017, 18:24

DirtyTok:Solid remix.

Been following this swedish lad since he did that Get Up 4 Dance core remix which is fucking legendary

Well done

Woah, that's a long time ago haha. Glad you liked this and the GU4D remix :D Huge fan of Rob Mayth (guy is basically a production god in my eyes) so I'm glad I could share that with other people.

dhamiri_k:That 2nd part is really good. Keep up with the quality productions man!

Thank you man! Will do :)
Euphorizer (20)
Producer

Postby Scitex » 10 Aug 2017, 18:42

is there any chance to get this without a spotify account? :?

nevermind, its a very small link just below the spotify link...thanks (L) (L)
Scitex
State Citizen

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles