Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Atmozfears & Toneshiferz - TBA (You and Me?)

Discuss upcoming Hardstyle tracks without release info here

Postby Emre » 29 May 2017, 20:16

@ RPG but Olcay's solo stuff (Jai) that I've heard doesn't sound anything like this track. + Elie's solo stuff from 2013/2014 onwards sounds way closer to this aswell. I still feel a CB touch in this too, though.
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Postby RPGWiZaRD » 29 May 2017, 20:53

@Euphorizer What makes you say this is Elie's signature lead though? To me I already heard this "signature lead" from the time they were a duo.

For me these last few years, around 2014 or so, Toneshifterz have completely lost my interest, the change in production style has changed so drastically, similar how I experienced the Omegatypez split.

Let's look at Omegatypez for a second, everyone thought Fabian would continue producing the Omegatypez style sound why he continued using that artist name but went in a new different direction and Faizar that started a new alias was the one keeping the Omegatypez style sound.

@Emre I haven't heard the "Jai" style sound but it's beside the point, either he tried to explore something new or he just kept producing hardstyle in the background at the same time (it's been confirmed he has been working on some hardstyle track(s) from various FB sources in the past) or he just experienced the same what happened with KELTEK, appearently it's hard to walk away from a genre that is so close to your heart that it keeps dragging your interest back (cough Headhunterz, Showtek to mention some others).

And my last point here, just because a duo separates doesn't mean their collaborated effort stops day one when it's more likely at that point they have like 10+ unreleased tracks piled up that are likely going to be released on that old artist name and with the uber slow release time policy of WE R, that's easily up to like 2 years of delay for some of those tracks, meaning Olcay's effort was likely heard in tracks released a long time after they separated still.

Anyway pure speculation but I wanted to state the reasons behind my speculations.
RPGWiZaRD (30)
State Celebrity

Postby Emre » 29 May 2017, 21:09

@ RPG

and Faizar that started a new alias was the one keeping the Omegatypez style sound.

Wait what, Omegatypez euphoric 2012-2013 sound (Calling, The Spirit, 4 Da Club, Digital Revolution, Fiction) etc all scream Fabian to me imo. He continued with Take Me High, Good Love, New Moon, P.Y.H.U etc (bouncy, playful sound like 4 Da Club/Digital Revolution, The Spirit etc) and (imo) that new direction sounded way closer to the old Omegatypez stuff than Faizar's new stuff (Faizar continued more trancy, emotional, atmospheric). Anyways our opinions differ then, thing is, I really miss Fabian tbh. His tracks were what I'd call 'proper euphoric, quality stuff. Kicks were also really good compared to other medium-big/big guys in the scene in my ears.
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Postby Euphorizer » 30 May 2017, 15:58

RPGWiZaRD:@Euphorizer What makes you say this is Elie's signature lead though? To me I already heard this "signature lead" from the time they were a duo.

I just went and did a quick looking through their discography before their split (late 2013), and it really didn't appear much at all.

Nonetheless, a signature sound does not necessarily spin around who invented it. This is a sound Elie as Toneshifterz is known to use a lot. It wouldn't make a ton of sense (imo) for Olcay to come back and make music that sounds exactly the same as the music Elie has been making on his own after they split up. As a matter of fact, the music that Olcay did put up on his new soundcloud (as Jai) almost exclusively uses sounds that are either from the 2011/12 TSZ era you described earlier, or new sounds that he has made himself.

I'm really not gonna rule out the chance that he made this thing though, but if you approach it from a logical perspective I think it's hard to deny that this was probably made by Elie.

And my last point here, just because a duo separates doesn't mean their collaborated effort stops day one when it's more likely at that point they have like 10+ unreleased tracks piled up that are likely going to be released

Actually.. I think it's more likely that the split happened precisely because the other part for some reason couldn't or didn't contribute to it (whether that is lack of interest, having to tend to other aspects of life, etc). Sometimes that isn't the case for sure, but saying that they had tons of shared material just laying around at the time of their split is assuming way too much about the circumstances that lead up to it. Just like they could have had material that was trickle-released over the years Olcay could also officially have been part of Toneshifterz for a longer duration without doing much in the studio. These are things we don't really know.

But either way, time will tell regarding who made this thing. I love the vocals in it, so I hope we can get something HQ to listen to soon! :D
Euphorizer (20)
Producer

Postby GamerZoneUSA » 30 May 2017, 21:22

Defintely Toneshifterz
Soundcloud Facebook Page Part of the #Atmozcrew
GamerZoneUSA (19)
State Hero

Postby DJConvention » 31 May 2017, 05:20

Atmozfears next Banger _O_
DJConvention
State Newcomer

Postby The Exoduz » 31 May 2017, 22:09

I need this right f*cking now. What a beautiful track. (L)
The Exoduz (18)
Producer

Postby Emre » 04 Jun 2017, 16:06

Atmozfears confirmed this is a collab :)
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Postby cvrmathi » 06 Jun 2017, 15:53

Great track, looking forward to the release :)
cvrmathi
State Outsider

Postby The Convicted » 06 Jun 2017, 17:20

All I can say that it's a guilty pleasure: soo cheesy and a very simple melody, yet it's catchy as hell :fist:
Youtube | Facebook | Mixcloud

"Crop Circle Making Dominator Whore Abuser"
The Convicted (22)
Global Mod

Postby Tuset » 07 Jun 2017, 00:49

Emre:Atmozfears confirmed this is a collab :)

Where? Source? :omg:
Stay with the Project, move with the One

The Qontinent 2015 - Reverze 2016 - Decibel Outdoor The Weekend 2016, 2017 - Qlimax 2016, 2017 - Return of Headhunterz
Tuset
State Citizen

Postby Rocko » 25 Jun 2017, 05:48

Rocko
Global Mod

Postby DJ-Convention » 26 Jun 2017, 14:20

They Cut out the best part at the Second Refrain from the Version hey played at Intents... :'(
DJ-Convention (28)
State Tourist

Postby Anile » 29 Jun 2017, 04:49

Really like the breakbeat during the build up :) Keeps the energy going. I wished more Hardstyle producers used breakbeats in their tracks.
Anile
State Tourist

Postby DJ-Convention » 17 Jul 2017, 17:11

https://www.mixcloud.com/Traumzauberwal ... -full-set/

1:53:07

I don't understand why they changed the Build Up in both parts :?
The Version from Intents was much better than this :(
DJ-Convention (28)
State Tourist

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles