Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

The Football Discussion Topic

Talk about sports and its events.

Postby dolanpls » 11 Jul 2017, 14:28

Gracio:James on loan to Bayern...
Fuck!

He was wasted at Real so if he get's good form in Bayern it might be really good for his career.
dolanpls (22)
State Native

Postby VOL-E » 15 Jul 2017, 10:20

Quincy Promes, our fucking best and a beast! Russian Super Cup WON! _O_
I felt it... I heard it...
VOL-E (28)
State Legend

Postby Faber93 » 15 Jul 2017, 23:25

Bonucci to FC Milan... Just fuck!
Faber93 (23)
State Native

Postby Morbid_Angel » 16 Jul 2017, 01:44

Faber93:Bonucci to FC Milan... Just fuck!

LMFAO.
Anyway, not too worried. I believe that Rugani will step up, and make a great partnership with Chiello. (And Mandzukic will elbow Bonucci first chance he gets)
Morbid_Angel (33)
State Native

Postby Faber93 » 16 Jul 2017, 12:01

Morbid_Angel:[quote="Bonucci to FC Milan... Just fuck!

LMFAO.
Anyway, not too worried. I believe that Rugani will step up, and make a great partnership with Chiello. (And Mandzukic will elbow Bonucci first chance he gets)[/quote]

yes, I Think we don't have To worry finding a substitute too, Rugani deserte to play more, The we have allo Benatia, Barzagli and we Can Take back from The loan Caldara also. Btw I was Very fond of him as a Player. Don't also get why we sold him only for 40 M, when in modern football other teams sold players worse then him for more
Faber93 (23)
State Native

Postby VOL-E » 16 Jul 2017, 12:08

Juve rejected offers from Chelsea & Man City about Bonucci also... If I remember it was way more then 40m
VOL-E (28)
State Legend

Postby Hejmeddig61 » 16 Jul 2017, 14:03

VOL-E That's right. But Bonucci's son is very sick and the family dont wanna leave Italy.
Atmozfears fanboy.

The_Ascendant : " i'm in the bible belt u have to put a ring on it half of the time before u can even get out of missionary "

Part of the #atmozcrew
Hejmeddig61
State Senior Citizen

Postby Morbid_Angel » 16 Jul 2017, 15:17

Faber93:
Morbid_Angel:
Bonucci to FC Milan... Just fuck!

LMFAO.
Anyway, not too worried. I believe that Rugani will step up, and make a great partnership with Chiello. (And Mandzukic will elbow Bonucci first chance he gets)

yes, I Think we don't have To worry finding a substitute too, Rugani deserte to play more, The we have allo Benatia, Barzagli and we Can Take back from The loan Caldara also. Btw I was Very fond of him as a Player. Don't also get why we sold him only for 40 M, when in modern football other teams sold players worse then him for more

He went for 40 mill because he ONLY wanted to leave for a club in N Italy because of the family, and in that case only AC China was an option. That being said, €40m is still a dreadful price to get for him, and I sincerely hope Marotta, Paratici and Agnelli think long and hard about adding someone to handle sales in the future.

Latest rumours about any new addition to the CB's are Manolas, De Vrij or Caldara, in which case I hope for Caldara as he's Italian and would cost significantly less to bring home due to us already owning him - only cost would be to terminate the loan 12 months early.
Morbid_Angel (33)
State Native

Postby VOL-E » 17 Jul 2017, 13:53

AC China

Oh cmon... I don't see anything bad, that Milan will be back, it will only make Serie A stronger and more interesting.
VOL-E (28)
State Legend

Postby Morbid_Angel » 17 Jul 2017, 17:32

VOL-E:
AC China

Oh cmon... I don't see anything bad, that Milan will be back, it will only make Serie A stronger and more interesting.

They are doing the EXACT same thing as Chelsea, Man City and PSG has been doing. Getting bought by foreign money and then overspending to inflate the market immensely, to get back to the relative top much faster than would have happened naturally. (Something the 3 are universally hated for, but for some reason when Milan does it, it's "not that bad" - hypocritical if you ask me)
Morbid_Angel (33)
State Native

Postby dolanpls » 17 Jul 2017, 18:12

Morbid_Angel:
VOL-E:
AC China

They are doing the EXACT same thing as Chelsea, Man City and PSG has been doing. Getting bought by foreign money and then overspending to inflate the market immensely, to get back to the relative top much faster than would have happened naturally. (Something the 3 are universally hated for, but for some reason when Milan does it, it's "not that bad" - hypocritical if you ask me)

Milan was once a great club, which Chelsea and City never were before the money.
Also it's football in general today, no one cares to cry about chelsea or city anymore because it's what it is. Everyone will still remember that those clubs doesn't have history
dolanpls (22)
State Native

Postby Morbid_Angel » 17 Jul 2017, 19:16

dolanpls:
Morbid_Angel:
VOL-E:

Milan was once a great club, which Chelsea and City never were before the money.
Also it's football in general today, no one cares to cry about chelsea or city anymore because it's what it is. Everyone will still remember that those clubs doesn't have history

It's still incredibly hypocritical behavior, regardless of history or none.

But, whatever, I still hope they end 5th so that all these transfer will land them in deep shit with FFP - would be funny.
Morbid_Angel (33)
State Native

Postby VOL-E » 17 Jul 2017, 21:10

They are winning cups right now yes ( City, Chelsea) Dont see any problem in it, and its funny logic btw, since the clubs are like 100 old...

Milan has whole year to solve FFP rule. I just think that it will make Serie A stronger and better! The same waiting for Bundesliga :+
When Valencia had new owners I thought they will start to be equal club as Barca, Real, Athletico, but nope... Failed. :(
VOL-E (28)
State Legend

Postby hostage » 18 Jul 2017, 06:14

Morbid_Angel:
VOL-E:
AC China

It might be because you're a Juve fan that you think this way, but I agree with Vol-E its fucking positive for Calcio that AC Milan and Inter are willing to spend money. More attractivness, means more money for everyone on a middle-long term.
And without Man City and Chelsea, I dont think Premier League would be the most competitive league in Europe, where TV rights are on such an other level compared to the others tbh. Same for PSG, investments in France began with them, and it will continue with others. And its all good for competition to me.
hostage (27)
State Celebrity

Postby solarized » 18 Jul 2017, 11:26

Jairo Riedewald coming to us. Gregory van der Wiel, Bruno Martins-Indi and Jasper Cillessen all on the way. Patrick van Aanholt already here. We are almost Crystal Nederland FC now! Might as well change our kit to orange whilst we're at it (H) (H)

Seriously though, Riedewald is a right player (L) (L)
I am a Space Warrior
solarized (33)
State Celebrity

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles