Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Hardcore Discord Community?

Postby MLR_Tachyon » 12 Jul 2017, 18:34

I know this should be placed in the offtopic area but please hear me out! I have been looking for a discord to interact with other Hardcore junkies and hopefully make some friends out of it but I have been unsuccessful in finding one! So I took the initiative to create one myself! It basically has the same criteria as this forum, and its also named after the site itself. I hope that it can bring many of us together to be able to talk and message actively, and hopefully making many new friendly connections in the future! If you are interested please just click this discord link here! http://prntscr.com/fuudh4

I have preset roles awaiting moderators, administrators, and producers from this site to make sure that you keep your roles throughout another platform (discord basically).

Currently we have a general chatroom, hardstyle and hardcore discussion, upcoming parties/party talk, new releases, offtopic discussion, and other music related channels! If you have any suggestions please feel free to tell me as I need all of the input I can get! My name is Tachyon on the discord!

Thanks so much for reading, as I hope to make many new friends from this gesture. Cya soon! :one:
MLR_Tachyon
State Newcomer

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles