Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Looking for melodic and catchy uptempo/frenchcore

Postby propells » 09 Jun 2017, 00:52

Please halp me musicnørds <3
I hope this is an appropriate place to post this. Otherwise just redirect me to the correct topic section

I'm searching for new music. I stay up to date with pretty much all HS and HC, but not uptempo and french because there's way too many songs out there i don't find any good, and i can't stand bad quality greazy terror banging my ears while trying to find the few top notch golden ones.. It's like finding a needle in a haystack for me. Sorry for stating my opinion in that negative manner :p

What I'm looking for in an uptempo/frenchcore track:
- TIGHT, clean (important) and high quality kicks, otherwise it sounds like a mess to me.
- MELODIC uptempo/frenchcore
- CATCHY rhythms or samples

Examples of songs i like if you wanna help a broski in the need of more musix:
Show spoiler

From 1:50 this track is perfect. Great melody and tight kick.

Great quality kicks and awesome sample using

Perfect frenchcore. Tight and crunchy kick with amazeballs melody.

Tight kick and insane pac man sounds.
When the feeling's gone and you can't go on, It's tragedy. When the morning cries and you don't know why, It's hard to FUCK
propells (22)
State Native

Postby Prof. Hock » 09 Jun 2017, 11:34

Hi Propells,
maybe you like this tracks:

State Tourist

Postby propells » 09 Jun 2017, 12:18

Prof. Hock:Hi Propells,
maybe you like this tracks:

Thanks a lot for taking your time Prof.Hock!
Not everything here is what I'm searching for unfortunately, but i absolutely loved Repix - Tefached!! The sound quality of Tyfon - The real shit is also great.

Btw it doesn't have to be NEW music as in recent releases. I'm looking for new music for me, it can be 100 years old.. Haha :p
When the feeling's gone and you can't go on, It's tragedy. When the morning cries and you don't know why, It's hard to FUCK
propells (22)
State Native

Postby Davi_Jo » 10 Jun 2017, 17:44

maybe these might be of your interest :sick:
Davi_Jo (22)
State Citizen

Postby propells » 11 Jun 2017, 12:35

Davi_Jo:maybe these might be of your interest :sick:

Trip to dreamland is already in my playlist, love it! A melody for the madness and Alan Walker bootleg was sick! Cool samplings on the others as well. Appreciated man :)
propells (22)
State Native

Postby Faber93 » 11 Jun 2017, 13:12

I give you some tunes to listen

the Hellfish tracks that I posted are quite frenchcorish, the other ones are more Uk Hardcorish/190-200bpm crossbreed (apart from the Sei2ure track), no uptempo on it because I'm not a fan of it. I hope you like it
Last edited by Faber93 on 11 Jun 2017, 16:12, edited 1 time in total.
Faber93 (24)
State Native

Postby Davi_Jo » 11 Jun 2017, 16:03

Trip to dreamland is already in my playlist, love it! A melody for the madness and Alan Walker bootleg was sick! Cool samplings on the others as well. Appreciated man :)

your welcome :p nice you appreciated :)
Davi_Jo (22)
State Citizen

Postby Future Shokk » 12 Jun 2017, 19:14

This has to be the closest thing i could find which matches the phrases uptempo and high quality production :wave:

Future Shokk (33)
Global Mod

Postby propells » 13 Jun 2017, 00:08

Faber93:I give you some tunes to listen

the Hellfish tracks that I posted are quite frenchcorish, the other ones are more Uk Hardcorish/190-200bpm crossbreed (apart from the Sei2ure track), no uptempo on it because I'm not a fan of it. I hope you like it

Some amazing parts in Betrayer 2017. Same goes for Prime Time Travel, loved the deep "rolling" bass, sounds sick, what subgenre is that? Crossbreed?
Oh my god, Shit in the garden sounds amazing. Clean and beautiful, defo going straight to my playlist. (writing this as i listen to the songs btw.. haha).
Mr. NIce from 1:40 mark duuude! SICK!
The final part in Hours & Dreams is also amazing. Love the sound picture and atmosphere.

Seems like you've hit my G-spot mate! Amazing songs, only negative is that they're way too long imo.. But thanks a lot! Defo some new songs for my playlist.

Future Shokk:This has to be the closest thing i could find which matches the phrases uptempo and high quality production :wave:

Definitely great production man! But for me it lacks a bit atmosphere and melody. Thanks anyway :)
propells (22)
State Native

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles