Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

The UUUUULTIMATE headphones topic of the universe

Share knowledge about DJ'ing here (Shared HS/HC)

Postby ceero » 16 Aug 2016, 23:02

Im afraid i wont be much of a help when it comes to sound cards hehe. But yeah i meant that these are not the kind of headphones to be paired with 20e player :P Apple's ipods have great quality audio outputs (i wont give my 160gb classic for anything) and some smartphones have surprisingly good audio outputs too, especially Sony's Xperia phones.

FUCK SPOTIFY
ceero (25)
State Retired Person

Postby Wavelength » 16 Aug 2016, 23:04

Awesome! Thanks again bro! :dance:
Wavelength (26)
State Citizen

Postby kuklapekk » 22 Sep 2016, 15:08

recommend me something for 100-200 euros, please
kuklapekk
State Tourist

Postby zanshi » 01 Oct 2016, 00:01

AKG sacked all their vienna employees. goodbye 'made in austria'... not buying their shit anymore. was super mad when they introduced the new more "consumer friendly" aka cheap line after the redesign, but but that's it for me. everyone try to get the better ones (701, 181, 240, 702, 121) as long as you can... shit's f'd. fn shame to see this company go 'consumer'.
"ars ex scientia"
zanshi (25)
State Hero

Postby HavokDJ » 28 May 2017, 00:46

Technics RPDH-1200s are some of the hands down, best monitoring headphones I've ever had the pleasure of owning.
HavokDJ (27)
State Outsider

Postby PHNTCZ » 05 Jun 2017, 22:51

HavokDJ:Technics RPDH-1200s are some of the hands down, best monitoring headphones I've ever had the pleasure of owning.

I've had mine for over 10 years now and I agree with you completely!
PHNTCZ
Producer

Postby CAP » 06 Jun 2017, 00:02

studio - open back beyerdynamic 990

dj - sony MDR7506
CAP (32)
Producer

Postby ceero » 15 Aug 2017, 02:36

Anyone else having a simillar issue with HD25s?
Sound either not playing or playing silently from the left channel. The issue is in the place where the left channel cable connect the left shell. Have to disconnect and re-connect the cable, or just move it a little bit so that it plays correctly. Easily fucks up again if that cable gets moved. Already happend to me in the past, has been resolved with the retailer within the product warranty, which is now expired :( Its incredibly weird to me, as this usually happens to headphones in the jack area, not in the area where the cable is pretty much protected by the headphones construction. I know its possible to get a replacement cable for hd25s and i will, i just wonder if anyone has the same issue or knows how to avoid this happening again.
thanks

FUCK SPOTIFY
ceero (25)
State Retired Person

Postby Netris » 07 Sep 2017, 14:39

ceero:Anyone else having a simillar issue with HD25s?
Sound either not playing or playing silently from the left channel. The issue is in the place where the left channel cable connect the left shell. Have to disconnect and re-connect the cable, or just move it a little bit so that it plays correctly. Easily fucks up again if that cable gets moved. Already happend to me in the past, has been resolved with the retailer within the product warranty, which is now expired :( Its incredibly weird to me, as this usually happens to headphones in the jack area, not in the area where the cable is pretty much protected by the headphones construction. I know its possible to get a replacement cable for hd25s and i will, i just wonder if anyone has the same issue or knows how to avoid this happening again.
thanks

I had the same issue with mine. Didn't bother to replace it since I stopped DJing and producing for quite some time and only used it to watch video or listen to music on my computer at that time. And since it's dead now, no point either ^^
I've never find a solution though.
Netris (28)
State Citizen

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles