Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Introducing Myself

Postby Mystic » 21 May 2017, 12:35

Hi everybody,

My name is Bryan. I'm 20 years, from the Netherlands.
Around 2005/2006 i've started listening to hardstyle, and previously also hardcore.
After 2012/2013 my interest in Hardstyle became a lot less. Eventually i stopped listening for a while.
In the meantime i've been exploring many other EDM genres, and since 2013 i've decided to take a serious shot at producing music.
After a few years, i felt like i lost my passion a little bit for music/producing.
After visiting one of de Tijdmachine Events (a popular, reccuring Hardstyle event in the Netherlands, focused on early/classic hardstyle), i saw the light again. And it took a few months, till i decided to leave the musical project i was working on at that moment, and start focusing on Hardstyle again. And thus, 'Mystic' was born.
It feels good to be back in the scene, i see there is a lot of exciting things going on atm musical wise.
My first track just came out, i'll leave the link so you can get a first impression.

I don't want to make it longer then it already is, so... if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Mystic
State Newcomer

Postby Ilidien » 21 May 2017, 13:22

pretty nice track, description killed me :+ :+
Ilidien (23)
State Tourist

Postby Mystic » 21 May 2017, 20:42

Ilidien:pretty nice track, description killed me :+ :+

haaha I understand, thought it would be boring just saying hi so...
Mystic
State Newcomer

Postby Emre » 26 May 2017, 03:02

Welcome man! :)
propells:Because i like you broski. I love hardstyle and all the nice people in it, including you. All i want is a unified community where we all can appreaciate the same beautiful music with shittons of keta provided to us by the dutch government. Holy shit i love NL <3
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby Mystic » 27 May 2017, 09:18

Emre:Welcome man! :)

Thanks! :)
Mystic
State Newcomer

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles