Gracio:So Happy for my Friend :D
Sasel/Bergstedt Connection Bro :D ;D

Thank you, mate! :one:
Join the Asylum!
http://www.djamentis.de
Amentis (24)
Producer

Postby Emre » 19 May 2017, 20:48

Wildstylez revealed in an interview with a Dutch newspaper (Metro) that he is going to be a dad :)
Katsching:So, is already every bone and organ of the human body broken or destroyed by the rawstyle scene or will the next title be called "Crack Your Toe"? I think there are also still a few joints left in the leg area.
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Postby Poisen » 22 May 2017, 23:07

Emre:
dolanpls:
Emre:Oh btw: Act of Rage is making an album. Roflmaowtf.

These useless albums genuinely pisses me off.
'' How do i boost my dead career fast?'' OH I GET IT!! I JUST MAKE ALBUM FULL OF FILLERS TO MAKE MYSELF RELEVANT

yep.. he's literally the pupil of RR? I like albums that showcase someone's sound and trophy at the work showing how far an artist came so far.. Act of Rage album.. lmaoooo

And there you go jumping to conclusions. We only got a rough timeframe for a release and maybe one or two new tracks played without official previews. As long as we have literally no information about the album's contents it's way too early to make assumptions like that.
Poisen (19)
State Newcomer

Postby lilfrenchidiot » 23 May 2017, 10:06

Act Of Rage is the second best of MiM after Radical Redemption anyway, so i'm pretty curious about the album :D
lilfrenchidiot
State Citizen

Postby Poisen » 23 May 2017, 10:28

lilfrenchidiot:Act Of Rage is the second best of MiM after Radical Redemption anyway, so i'm pretty curious about the album :D

Crypsis would like a word with you my friend. (and if we count MM aswell, which is 90% RR, then that too)
Poisen (19)
State Newcomer

Postby lilfrenchidiot » 23 May 2017, 10:32

Poisen:
lilfrenchidiot:Act Of Rage is the second best of MiM after Radical Redemption anyway, so i'm pretty curious about the album :D

Crypsis would like a word with you my friend. (and if we count MM aswell, which is 90% RR, then that too)

Well i'll wait for him :p
lilfrenchidiot
State Citizen

Postby Qobalt » 23 May 2017, 10:34

Emre:Wildstylez revealed in an interview with a Dutch newspaper (Metro) that he is going to be a dad :)

Wow, kinda unexpected since he hides his personal life well :)
Pretender: wow, you're so full of shit, that even my toilet refuses to flush you.
http://harderstate.com/post177530.html#p177530
Qobalt (23)
State Celebrity

Postby Emre » 23 May 2017, 12:28

Qobalt:
Emre:Wildstylez revealed in an interview with a Dutch newspaper (Metro) that he is going to be a dad :)

Wow, kinda unexpected since he hides his personal life well :)

Yeah, he tends to be one of the artists that seperates his private life from his DJ alias really well. Kudo's to him for that, btw. :)
Katsching:So, is already every bone and organ of the human body broken or destroyed by the rawstyle scene or will the next title be called "Crack Your Toe"? I think there are also still a few joints left in the leg area.
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Postby ID » 23 May 2017, 15:37

That's seriously funny to read x), for ironic purposes :+ ah ah
ID
State Senior Citizen

Postby Emre » 23 May 2017, 15:52

Poisen:

Roasted.

Seriously @ Tritta, putting AoR above Crypsis, seriously.. :rofl: AoR is literally RR's handbag, even a random X-Bone artist album like Ezenia would make more sense than AoR, at least Ezenia has his own sound. AoR is only popular because of MiM & RR himself. Sure he does get lots of gigs, but I like to look at albums as an artistic expression, as a trophy, a crown on someone's career, not as an easy way to push your career. Albums used to be special, now (especially the raw) albums are scattering all over the place because apparently some artists can't stay relevant without them and the few-months-hype around the album release give a lot of gigs. :sick: even Atmozfears stated a while ago 'he won't do an album yet because he doesn't feel he is at a point in his career already where he can make a diverse enough album' or something around those lines, and AoR is nowhere near there at all, probably not even in 3 years from now.
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Postby PNXRMX » 23 May 2017, 19:46

So someone isn't allowed to prefer AoR tracks over Crypsis because he's "literally RR's handbag"? Is this a music forum or a glossy mag? ;P
PNXRMX
State Celebrity

Postby DirtyTok » 23 May 2017, 19:56

PNXRMX:So someone isn't allowed to prefer AoR tracks over Crypsis because he's "literally RR's handbag"? Is this a music forum or a glossy mag? ;P

Excactly!
Make LOVE not RAW
Co-Owner of #Atmozcrew
DirtyTok (24)
State Hero

Postby hardstyleprem1um » 23 May 2017, 19:56

PNXRMX:So someone isn't allowed to prefer AoR tracks over Crypsis because he's "literally RR's handbag"? Is this a music forum or a glossy mag? ;P

Some people here can't handle that other people have different opinion then they do. Imo Act of Rage and Crypsis are pretty equal in hardstyle. They both have the "same" style and they both sound good (imo).

Hugh Mungus What?....Hugh Mungus What?...Hugh Mungus What?
hardstyleprem1um (30)
State Native

Postby Emre » 23 May 2017, 19:57

Opinions are opinions, and you agree with it or you don't. Has nothing to do with being allowed to, anyone is allowed to have his/her opinion, but that doesn't mean people can't react on it. If someone says Rebelion is putting out better tracks than Phuture Noize, sure that person can have his opinion, doesn't mean I have to agree with it if I don't. :+
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Postby Emre » 23 May 2017, 19:59

hardstyleprem1um:

Some people here can't handle that other people have different opinion then they do. Imo Act of Rage and Crypsis are pretty equal in hardstyle. They both have the "same" style and they both sound good (imo).

Jesus fucking christ :rofl: if someone can't say why he disagrees with something and explains why means 'can't handle different opinions' this shouldn't be called a forum. Discussions will always be there.

Disagreeing with something and explaing why = unable to handle opinions nowadays? Sometimes you guys amaze me. :yawn:
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles