Source: Soundcloud

Tracklist:
01. Rebourne - Right Now

Samples:
We <3 Ilse & Gigi

HSRLS (6)
State Native

Postby RPGWiZaRD » 11 Jan 2017, 20:09

Is it only me that keeps thinking kicks on WE R releases tends to be Code Black'ified in the punch quite often. It's like they tweak/pair the punch with Code Black's punch/distort to get that crispy/punchy punchiness and keep using the artist's own tail to keep some uniqueness in it.

Just a thought I've had, Rebourne have desperately needed to get his kick refined lately I feel. Code Black, Brennan Heart, Galactixx especially all have that very similar punch character to them.
RPGWiZaRD (30)
State Celebrity

Postby Emre » 11 Jan 2017, 21:31

_O_ _O_ _O_
Defending the Euphoric since 2009
Emre (22)
State Retired Person

Postby UNIFITE » 11 Jan 2017, 21:38

RPGWiZaRD:Is it only me that keeps thinking kicks on WE R releases tends to be Code Black'ified in the punch quite often. It's like they tweak/pair the punch with Code Black's punch/distort to get that crispy/punchy punchiness and keep using the artist's own tail to keep some uniqueness in it.

Just a thought I've had, Rebourne have desperately needed to get his kick refined lately I feel. Code Black, Brennan Heart, Galactixx especially all have that very similar punch character to them.

I hear absolutely no Code Black in this kick..
UNIFITE (32)
Producer

Postby Euphorizer » 11 Jan 2017, 22:04

UNIFITE:
RPGWiZaRD:Is it only me that keeps thinking kicks on WE R releases tends to be Code Black'ified in the punch quite often. It's like they tweak/pair the punch with Code Black's punch/distort to get that crispy/punchy punchiness and keep using the artist's own tail to keep some uniqueness in it.

I hear absolutely no Code Black in this kick..

It's definitely there. Just AB with Starting Over.

With that being said I think it's more a case of them both going for the same type of sound.
Euphorizer (19)
Producer

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles