Postby Valadia » 11 Jan 2017, 12:37

Vicious:
Wednesday 4:00pm EDT

Temperature:40.7°C

:sick: :sick: :sick:

wat
Soundcloud
Facebook
kraczk:Also Hard Driver and Digital Punk are notorious for being edgier than US school shooters.
Valadia (20)
State Celebrity

Postby Reverse Ghost » 11 Jan 2017, 14:04

In a nutshell, Australia is melting.
Reverse Ghost (24)
State Legend

Postby ceero » 13 Jan 2017, 14:20

I'd swap that for the -25 degree we have during the night and constantly collapsed traffic and complete inability to do absolutely anything outside any day tbh :( fucking winter, i hate it so incredibly much.

FUCK SPOTIFY
ceero (25)
State Retired Person

Postby Emre » 14 Jan 2017, 19:15

Wanted to go to a small club event for a while now, turns out Atmozfears plays somewhere ~40km from my town tonight, but I don't have a drivers license and the mates who do have a car aren't around tonight. I'm starting to hate the fact I don't have my drivers license yet more and more. Trains/busses in the less crowded parts of NL don't go at night, so can't use them since those small events stop at 03:00-ish and that would require us to wait in the snow from 3 AM to 7 AM to get the first bus/train. :+
The only limit is your own imagination.
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Postby HardstyleHenk » 14 Jan 2017, 19:35

Emre:Wanted to go to a small club event for a while now, turns out Atmozfears plays somewhere ~40km from my town tonight, but I don't have a drivers license and the mates who do have a car aren't around tonight. I'm starting to hate the fact I don't have my drivers license yet more and more. Trains/busses in the less crowded parts of NL don't go at night, so can't use them since those small events stop at 03:00-ish and that would require us to wait in the snow from 3 AM to 7 AM to get the first bus/train. :+

Or you could walk. xD
HardstyleHenk (15)
State Native

Postby Emre » 14 Jan 2017, 19:36

HardstyleHenk:
Emre:Wanted to go to a small club event for a while now, turns out Atmozfears plays somewhere ~40km from my town tonight, but I don't have a drivers license and the mates who do have a car aren't around tonight. I'm starting to hate the fact I don't have my drivers license yet more and more. Trains/busses in the less crowded parts of NL don't go at night, so can't use them since those small events stop at 03:00-ish and that would require us to wait in the snow from 3 AM to 7 AM to get the first bus/train. :+

Or you could walk. xD

Walk 40 kms pls Henk, ain't even biking that :meh:
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Postby HardstyleHenk » 14 Jan 2017, 19:39

Emre:
HardstyleHenk:

Or you could walk. xD

I Know The Feeling.
Have A Friend Living 30KM Away. We Barely Meet :meh:
HardstyleHenk (15)
State Native

Postby Emre » 14 Jan 2017, 19:43

HardstyleHenk:
Emre:
HardstyleHenk:
Or you could walk. xD

I Know The Feeling.

Yeah ikr :+

Some people keep telling me 'why don't you get a drivers license' all the time, I honestly don't understand how I (while paying appartment rent and other stuff) can ever save 2-3k+ euro's for lessons and that's excluding a car. :sick:
Last edited by Emre on 14 Jan 2017, 19:55, edited 1 time in total.
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Postby HardstyleHenk » 14 Jan 2017, 19:44

Emre:
HardstyleHenk:
Emre:

I Know The Feeling.

Some people keep telling me 'why don't you get a drivers license' all the time, I honestly don't understand how I (while paying app[artment rent and other stuff) can ever save 2-3k+ euro's for lessons and that's excluding a car. :sick:

Still have to wait 2 - 4 years till i even GET my license :meh:
But yeah its expensive af
HardstyleHenk (15)
State Native

Postby Emre » 14 Jan 2017, 19:50

HardstyleHenk:
Emre:
HardstyleHenk:
I Know The Feeling.

Some people keep telling me 'why don't you get a drivers license' all the time, I honestly don't understand how I (while paying appartment rent and other stuff) can ever save 2-3k+ euro's for lessons and that's excluding a car. :sick:

Yup way too expensive, and all those parents paying 2-4k for sometimes license PLUS car for their child. WTF :+
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Postby MidnightDUB » 14 Jan 2017, 23:27

holly crap, thats way too expensive! I'm doing mine atm actually, passed theory exam in december, gonna take practical exam on 3rd of february. whole thing costed me ~300eur hehe. ofcourse i had to take trip back to ltu, which costed me ~200eur, however its nowhere near 2k :D
MidnightDUB
State Citizen

Postby Danynator » 15 Jan 2017, 01:27

Emre:
HardstyleHenk:
Emre:

Yup way too expensive, and all those parents paying 2-4k for sometimes license PLUS car for their child. WTF :+

paid 800 euro's for 15 lessons and 1 exam though... 2k is for noobs who keep failing :p :p :p 4k that would be like 80 lessons... if you need 80 lessons the government should just prohibit you from driving anyway :rofl: but i understand your point its still expensive and thats without the costs for a car... if i couldve used my dad's car we were at atmozfears right now
Danynator
State Outsider

Postby Emre » 15 Jan 2017, 01:33

Danynator:
Emre:
HardstyleHenk:

paid 800 euro's for 15 lessons and 1 exam though... 2k is for noobs who keep failing :p :p :p 4k that would be like 80 lessons... if you need 80 lessons the government should just prohibit you from driving anyway :rofl: but i understand your point its still expensive and thats without the costs for a car... if i couldve used my dad's car we were at atmozfears right now

15 lessons is semi fast + you gotta count buying a car in too :P
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Postby Tritta » 15 Jan 2017, 06:50

Lol my first driving school scammed me and i ended having 65 hours of lessons, 37€ an hour and that's cheap as i'm not in Paris.
Tritta
State Celebrity

Postby ceero » 15 Jan 2017, 17:18

it costed me perhaps 300 eur to get my drivers licence lol... that was 7 years ago though, the prices went up for sure. Couldnt live without my car

FUCK SPOTIFY
ceero (25)
State Retired Person

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles