Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Greetings from Ireland!

Postby Undecided » 10 Jan 2017, 19:02

What's up , i'm new to the forum and have recently started to get into production. Got two Yamaha HS7's for Chrimbo , so the show is on the road. I've been messing with melodies before I got the monitors but have been focusing on kicks now ,since that i've the power!
As for my name I still haven't found a suitable one , so for now its undecided. :p
"I am a false prophet ,God is a superstition."
Undecided (21)
State Newcomer

Postby leeroy » 10 Jan 2017, 19:17

Welcome.
Some questions:
What's your age and how long have you been listening to hardstyle? What got you into hardstyle? What style of hardstyle appeals to you the most?
leeroy (27)
State Native

Postby Undecided » 10 Jan 2017, 19:43

leeroy:Welcome.
Some questions:
What's your age and how long have you been listening to hardstyle? What got you into hardstyle? What style of hardstyle appeals to you the most?

I'm 20 years old , listening to hardstyle since i've been around 17/18. My brother showed me some old school showtek tracks and that's where it started i guess. But I only became completely revolved around the genre after when I went to my first festival, which was Defqon. Which changed my perspective on music entirely ,for the better that is. As I never observed people so entranced in the music , which was visible via the crowd raving . That kicked off my love for hardstyle, to add i've been to Defqon twice , qbase once and reverze once.

The style I am most interested in is Eurphoric , which is one genre I shall aim to produce. Nothing beats a track that sends shivers down your spine, especially live! A sense of eurphoria in a way. It's without my favourite out of the all the style's , love cycling to it.

What about yourself?
Undecided (21)
State Newcomer

Postby leeroy » 10 Jan 2017, 19:50

Me? I personally like earlier 2006 tracks the most and earlier than that.. that's just me
leeroy (27)
State Native

Postby Undecided » 10 Jan 2017, 20:15

leeroy:Me? I personally like earlier 2006 tracks the most and earlier than that.. that's just me

Yeah I do like old school , don't hear much of it though. I know of early hardstyle stages at festivals but I never ventured to them! Any festivals completely dedicated to it?
Undecided (21)
State Newcomer

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles