Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Reasons to feel good

Postby Soundphase » 29 Dec 2016, 01:49

new track nearing completion
Soundphase (27)
State Celebrity

Postby Reverse Ghost » 31 Dec 2016, 09:06

Finally got a small amp to listen to my records with headphones (L)
Reverse Ghost (24)
State Legend

Postby VOL-E » 03 Jan 2017, 12:47

SNOWING!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:
I felt it... I heard it...
VOL-E (28)
State Legend

Postby MoaningMushroom » 09 Jan 2017, 20:27

I had a realization today which made me incredibly happy. This post will be kinda long but I feel the need to write something, sorry in advance.

The first 6 months of last year, I spent my time using all kinds of drugs and became heavily addicted to ecstasy and speed. During this period, I lied to my friends every time they asked me if I had quit using.
The responses i gave them were "I'm cool", "I have control of myself" and "I've quit" just to mask the real truth about the situation and to avoid it being mentioned again.

In October, I stopped using everything just like that and slowly regained my real persona which was lost during my addiction period. A wave of guilt rushed over me, I realized how much time and money I have wasted. It was terrible, but definitely helped me staying focused and off the shit.

Today, I was making toast in the kitchen, I felt real happiness seeing the cheese melt inside the bread. This probably sounds awkward and somewhat funny, but for me it was a moment of bliss.
The real me is back, and now the space inside of me which once was full of narcotics, is now empty.
Now there's only space for getting better. :)

Show spoiler
And this forum man, I've always returned here everyday to share my passion for music with other individuals. So many personalities all around and that makes me feel really good.
MoaningMushroom (21)
State Native

Postby Emre » 09 Jan 2017, 20:39

MoaningMushroom:I had a realization today which made me incredibly happy. This post will be kinda long but I feel the need to write something, sorry in advance.

The first 6 months of last year, I spent my time using all kinds of drugs and became heavily addicted to ecstasy and speed. During this period, I lied to my friends every time they asked me if I had quit using.
The responses i gave them were "I'm cool", "I have control of myself" and "I've quit" just to mask the real truth about the situation and to avoid it being mentioned again.

In October, I stopped using everything just like that and slowly regained my real persona which was lost during my addiction period. A wave of guilt rushed over me, I realized how much time and money I have wasted. It was terrible, but definitely helped me staying focused and off the shit.

Today, I was making toast in the kitchen, I felt real happiness seeing the cheese melt inside the bread. This probably sounds awkward and somewhat funny, but for me it was a moment of bliss.
The real me is back, and now the space inside of me which once was full of narcotics, is now empty.

Show spoiler
And this forum man, I've always returned here everyday to share my passion for music with other individuals. So many personalities all around and that makes me feel really good.

Nice to read man, GJ! _O_
It has nearly broken me.
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Postby Malgranda » 09 Jan 2017, 21:08

No need to say sorry man! Great to hear you've been doing better, keep it up :fist:
Malgranda (21)
Global Mod

Postby Valadia » 09 Jan 2017, 22:30

MoaningMushroom:I had a realization today which made me incredibly happy. This post will be kinda long but I feel the need to write something, sorry in advance.

Show spoiler

Well, I actually came to this topic to write about the same lol. After two years of heavily abusing drugs, I've finally completed my rehab today. It feels so incredibly good, and I'm glad you experience the same positive change.
Keep sober bro :whoop:
Soundcloud
Facebook
kraczk:Also Hard Driver and Digital Punk are notorious for being edgier than US school shooters.
Valadia (20)
State Celebrity

Postby Bibifoc » 09 Jan 2017, 22:45

Good job, fighting drugs is not easy and you did it. Proof that the future is never set. (H)
In a different context, I'm gradually more optimistic since 2-3 weeks and decided it was time to do something useful. I'm thinking about charity/volunteering for homeless people, these men/women/children suffer from harsh conditions like extreme temperatures/hunger/solitude/thirst/terrible hygiene/no intimacy/insecurity and it's not constantly thinking that other people can do it at your place that the world will change.
Bibifoc (24)
State Senior Citizen

Postby Tritta » 12 Jan 2017, 13:33

Diplo tomorrow at ZOUK Singapore :D
Tritta
State Celebrity

Postby P.L.K » 13 Jan 2017, 14:05

Have the feeling that the activity at the forum rised again :D
P.L.K (20)
State Celebrity

Postby Tritta » 14 Jan 2017, 07:02

Diplo was lit fam
Tritta
State Celebrity

Postby DirtyTok » 14 Jan 2017, 08:38

P.L.K:Have the feeling that the activity at the forum rised again :D

Lol. The forum got active because of Energyzed
Boys of WIllem fan-club owner
DirtyTok (24)
State Hero

Postby butterprickol » 15 Jan 2017, 00:44

trippin' on alice :D :D
Qlimax 2009 - Defqon.1 2010 - Q-Base 2010 - Qountdown 2010 - Hard Bass 2011- Hard Bass 2012 - Defqon.1 2012 - Defqon.1 2013 - Hard Bass 2014 - Q-Base 2014 - Qlimax 2014 - Defqon.1 2015 - Q-Base 2015 - Qlimax 2015 - Hard Bass 2016 - Defqon.1 2016
butterprickol (26)
State Native

Postby butterprickol » 15 Jan 2017, 12:32

butterprickol:trippin' on alice :D :D

I've been tripping for more than 11 hours now and I have to say that melodic hardstyle is absolutely astonishing under the influence of LSD. I was listening to Cyber - Union and I felt like I was in connection with the environment, with the universe, that I'm a part of something big and that everything belongs to each other, that we are all one. Right now I have those trippy mind, guess the afterglow will come soon.

My conclusion: Party drug: No. It's better for exploring your inner depth, your ego, to take you on a journey and to reach another level of conscience. It's absolutely fascinating but I wouldn't recommend it to others because there still is danger for causing a psychosis or experiencing a bad trip.
Qlimax 2009 - Defqon.1 2010 - Q-Base 2010 - Qountdown 2010 - Hard Bass 2011- Hard Bass 2012 - Defqon.1 2012 - Defqon.1 2013 - Hard Bass 2014 - Q-Base 2014 - Qlimax 2014 - Defqon.1 2015 - Q-Base 2015 - Qlimax 2015 - Hard Bass 2016 - Defqon.1 2016
butterprickol (26)
State Native

Postby nerz » 15 Jan 2017, 12:54

sorry :+
nerz (27)
State Celebrity

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles