Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

Talk about TV, series, movies, etc.

Postby hostage » 25 Dec 2016, 17:32

VOL-E:Just from the cinema, well its good, but after it I had a question... Whats the point of it? But must admit its a lot better than episode 7

Lot of people were wondering how the flying fuck it's possible to destroy the whole black star with a laser shot u know. It was unrealistic. This ep gives the logical explanation and a story around it.
hostage (27)
State Celebrity

Postby Neutronic » 25 Dec 2016, 19:37

Fucking loved it. My only critique is the last two shots.

Show spoiler
They should have done the Leia "theres still hope shot" before the awesome Vader one. That zoom out shot of Vader after the badass scene would have been the best ending possible.
Neutronic (22)
State Hero

Postby VOL-E » 25 Dec 2016, 20:33

hostage:
VOL-E:Just from the cinema, well its good, but after it I had a question... Whats the point of it? But must admit its a lot better than episode 7

Lot of people were wondering how the flying fuck it's possible to destroy the whole black star with a laser shot u know. It was unrealistic. This ep gives the logical explanation and a story around it.

Really? Next movie will be about stormtroopers academy, about how can you miss whole god damn time? Or how small ships can move the big ones :+

I just thought that it will awnser a lot more questions, and show much more that it did.

But really, next part will be about Obi One I resume. That might be a good movie with good plot. Maybe finally they will show why everybody is afraid of Darth Vader. And will bring more light in this ~18years gap between 3rd and 4th episode.
VOL-E (28)
State Legend

Postby hostage » 25 Dec 2016, 22:07

VOL-E:I just thought that it will awnser a lot more questions, and show much more that it did.

Well there's still some things we don't know from that gap between the 3rd and the 4th ofc, but the movie wouldn't have a proper plot if they gave it too much directions (Darth Vader's story etc...). I prefer that they created a deep story around that black star instead of rushing it. :)
hostage (27)
State Celebrity

Postby VOL-E » 25 Dec 2016, 22:28

Well I got what you mean, maybe I waited to much from it :+ But well that scene after credits points on Obi One movie, that will explain a lot I guess
VOL-E (28)
State Legend

Postby MarlboroMan » 25 Dec 2016, 22:38

There is no scene after the credits. Lol

My opinion. The last part is maybe the best part in the whole star wars history imo. The Vader scene is phenomenal. The middle part was a bit sloppy though. And the beginning was good. All in all I really liked it. I have to watch it a second time though.
MarlboroMan (25)
Global Mod

Postby VOL-E » 25 Dec 2016, 22:53

;)

Maybe fake ofc
VOL-E (28)
State Legend

Postby Tomix » 25 Dec 2016, 23:58

hostage:

Imo that's a totally pointless question. It was up to viewers / readers interpretation, basically whatever you imagined back in the days, you couldn't be wrong, but the "solution" they come up with is just constraining the story.

What is more bugging me is the 2nd DS. Why the hell would you build "pipelines and channels" so big in your super weapon that whole squadrons of star-fighters could fly through and dog-fight straight to it's core to destroy it. It's just mind-numbing for me :fist:

Ofc the answer is so simple, bc the plot demanded it, yet.... so sloppy
Tomix (27)
State Senior Citizen

Postby hostage » 26 Dec 2016, 01:07

VOL-E:

;)

Maybe fake ofc

_O-

It's surely fake, they never had any after credit scene lol
hostage (27)
State Celebrity

Postby VOL-E » 27 Dec 2016, 20:10