Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Dana - Back In Time (Digital Mindz Bootleg)

Discuss upcoming Hardstyle tracks without release info here

Postby macdz » 06 Jun 2016, 11:31

Hardstyle is one of those which I love most but when it takes a different course like this one here...I don't wanna even be interested in seeing where it leads. I seriously wonder if those who are actually good at producing like DM have some background knowledge of hardstyle what it used to be or they just select an early track cause it was a hit and making it with their hands will be bigger hit. Wait....what? :sick:
Monitor Audio BX6, NAD C356-BEE, REL T5
macdz (29)
State Hero

Postby Bomberz » 06 Jun 2016, 11:40

I wasn't into hardstyle when the original mix was released so I don't give a fuck about it tbh xD it could be good imo, I need a longer preview :)
Bomberz (23)
Global Mod

Postby daniro29 » 06 Jun 2016, 11:57

Bomberz:I wasn't into hardstyle when the original mix was released so I don't give a fuck about it tbh xD it could be good imo, I need a longer preview :)

exactly my opinion on this! :) For someone who doesn't know the original this is pretty cool! Besides that I absolutely adore the Digital Mindz kicks :D
daniro29 (24)
State Citizen

Postby hostage » 06 Jun 2016, 15:36

The Convicted:Guys, it's not written in stone that you don't have the right to make bootlegs of early hardstyle tracks, but okay :+

It's not a thing only in hardstyle, what would be your reaction if f.e. you're a metal lover and A metallica classic would get a 2016 version by idk Simple plan :p
hostage (27)
State Celebrity

Postby DjPractice » 07 Jun 2016, 10:51

no comment......
DJ PRACTICE - Playing weird shit since 2004
http://www.facebook.com/djpracticeofficial
Keep up to date with my new mixes, gigs, tracks and remixes :)
DjPractice
State Legend

Postby The Convicted » 07 Jun 2016, 11:30

hostage:
The Convicted:Guys, it's not written in stone that you don't have the right to make bootlegs of early hardstyle tracks, but okay :+

It's not a thing only in hardstyle, what would be your reaction if f.e. you're a metal lover and A metallica classic would get a 2016 version by idk Simple plan :p

Rather hear a Placebo or Muse cover haha :p But seriously, I don't really bother myself. Extreme fanatism towards any good thing looks kinda great although, there's even something "adorable" (lol) in it, but that's a big nope to me as for doing it. I think I grew out that period of life, when I was sticking with a few things, now I'm opened for everything, if it's good for me. If not, I try to word my opinion in a civilized way ^^

I actually find many good tracks in early hardstyle and raw, too, so it can't really go that bad. If it will, then I do the same as I do with other boring raw tracks: don't listen to them :P
Youtube | Facebook | Mixcloud

"Crop Circle Making Dominator Whore Abuser"
The Convicted (22)
Global Mod

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles