Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Record Pools

Share knowledge about DJ'ing here (Shared HS/HC)

Postby kodekrakkerz » 03 Dec 2015, 04:45

Is anyone aware of any record pools that have hardstyle and hardcore tracks? I do a hard dance show at my local college radio station (KTUH Honolulu), and I've been buying tracks on Beatport in order to sustain my show. It's been suggested that I look into music pools instead, and so far, the ones I have come across consist of Top 40 and/or mainstream EDM. Thanks to anyone who can answer this.
kodekrakkerz
State Outsider

Postby Ferren » 07 Dec 2015, 09:21

Can't help you on that. But you should look over top 10 / top 40 / top 100 of the most bought hardstyle tunes.

I know Hardstyle.com and Junodownload has it.
Soundcloud Facebook
"Thunderdome till we die!"
Ferren (32)
Producer

Postby VillainsWearBlack » 16 Mar 2016, 18:28

I've tried searching for hardstyle record pools before and found none. I was a member of djcity before and they had a random track here or there but for the most part nothing I found was in pools. I buy all my tracks from hardstyle.com. I like them because they have different formats and I prefer WAV over MP3
VillainsWearBlack
State Outsider

Postby Xotic » 06 Apr 2016, 19:36

Just an idea to help but why not enlist the support of the numerous DJ on this board to supply mixes for your hard dance show? I think it also might kind of cool to play sets from international talent.
Xotic
State Tourist

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles