Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

What is the best country in Europe for Hardstyle

Postby Matt » 29 Dec 2012, 01:07

Double-T:
Matt:On topic : Yeah Holland is THE best country for Hardstyle, and I think the worst must be France ! There is pretty much nothing happening !

Oh please we have several pretty big events here. In Paris or Lyon with the HardKoncept.
And we also have a lot of nightclubs playing hardstyle, especially in northeastern France ;)

Well yeah, there is all of this, but the problem is that you have to go north if you want to have Hardstyle in nightclubs... Maybe I've exagerated by saying "the worst", but we are far from Holland's situation.. :)
Matt (23)
State Celebrity

Postby RossMcleod » 29 Dec 2012, 14:27

Holland.

There is no doubt in my mind about it.
RossMcleod (25)
State Celebrity

Postby Gohan » 29 Dec 2012, 15:20

Holland of course!
And as a dane (Scandinavian) living in Amsterdam, the reputation of the scandinavian girls is exxagarated. It might be because I am not that much into blondes, but I feel Scandinavia has a very low variety of girls, not many dark girls there (And I like more dark girls).

In Scandinavia most people are light-haired/light-eyed, go to NL for both more diversity and the best parties on earth ;)
Gohan
State Senior Citizen

Postby MartinGrrix » 10 Jul 2015, 21:21

Holland for sure! They like have almost have everything ecxept for, A good climate and beautiful girls (L) :)
MartinGrrix
State Outsider

Postby aXXis » 11 Jul 2015, 02:08

The Netherlands ofc. We have so many parties here, parties with a line-up guys from outside Europe dream of, get reactions like: This is too standard, no way that I am going :rofl:
aXXis (30)
State Celebrity

Postby thiago90ap » 20 Jan 2016, 22:50

What are the name of the clubs in netherlands that play hardstyle?
thiago90ap
State Outsider

Postby Malgranda » 21 Jan 2016, 11:36

thiago90ap:What are the name of the clubs in netherlands that play hardstyle?

Lucky Rijssen (in Rijssen), Time Out (Gemert) and Club Rodenburg (Beesd) are a few I know from the top of my head. ;)
Malgranda (20)
Global Mod

Postby DjVero » 21 Jan 2016, 20:30

Clubs are a dying breed anyway. Look at how many clubs went out of business the last few years. I don't know about other countries though
Mr. Revealed
DjVero (29)
Crab

Postby Emre » 21 Jan 2016, 20:33

Malgranda:
thiago90ap:What are the name of the clubs in netherlands that play hardstyle?

Lucky Rijssen (in Rijssen), Time Out (Gemert) and Club Rodenburg (Beesd) are a few I know from the top of my head. ;)

Dieka (Markelo) + Billzz (or w/e it's called atm) Markelo, but those are in the east. But literally, almost every club plays hardstyle in NL. Just got to search around a bit for the right artists when/where.
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles