Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Cocaine Paradise? Give feedback!

Need feedback on your Hardstyle track? Post it here

Postby D fizzle » 07 Sep 2013, 15:17

Hello everyone,

So recently I finished this track which I think turned out really nice! Im not sure where it sits your opinion, but I haven't been making hardstyle for a long time. I'm quite happy with this track because it's my first one I have created using my own imagination, however still using sampled kicks and lyrics :/

But basically I'm here to learn how to improve my skills as a producer, whether that comes from the sounds, structure or mixdown of the track. So all feedback is much appreciated!

Thanks for listening to it guys, hope you enjoy :p

D fizzle
State Newcomer

Postby DJ Neenyo » 15 Jan 2016, 20:22

Overall your arrangement is pretty good and solid. If you're trying to get those vocals in time with the beat, I would suggest maybe speeding them up just a tiny bit. After awhile they start to sound slower than the beat just a tad. They just need a bit of tightening up. But yeah everything else sounds great. Song structure and composition works perfectly fine. Mixdown sounds pretty good to me too. From here on out I would say you should work on creating your own sounds so that you can develop your own unique sound. Cheers!
DJ Neenyo
State Outsider

Postby ushanka_guy » 15 Jan 2016, 20:23

DJ Neenyo:Overall your arrangement is pretty good and solid. If you're trying to get those vocals in time with the beat, I would suggest maybe speeding them up just a tiny bit. After awhile they start to sound slower than the beat just a tad. They just need a bit of tightening up. But yeah everything else sounds great. Song structure and composition works perfectly fine. Mixdown sounds pretty good to me too. From here on out I would say you should work on creating your own sounds so that you can develop your own unique sound. Cheers!

Not wanting to be mean but you really dont have to answer threads this old :P this user was last online somewhen in 2013... :D
ushanka_guy
State Citizen

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles