Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Hardstyle Moment Of The Day-Topic

Postby DjVero » 30 Oct 2014, 23:18

So, post here all your crazy, funny, outrageous, kinky or just normal hardstyle moments of the day. Funny experiences on festivals or something crazy you saw at an event. Or just something random you had at home or at a friend's place. As long as it's hardstyle related

Mine: Hearing Tatanka - Tokyo at the gym tonight with some Asian guy jamming to it when he heard the lyrics and the melody after. :+
Mr. Revealed
DjVero (29)
Crab

Postby Deadwood » 30 Oct 2014, 23:42

well, yesterday I was sitting in a tram and there was a demonstration of african people, because one african guy was murdered or something (don't really know the context). So I was listening to hardstyle and the song was over as we passed them. Guess what the next song was. Digital Punks remix of The Black Demon. :+
I felt bad, coz I had to smile. #norassist
Deadwood
State Native

Postby hardstyleprem1um » 31 Oct 2014, 01:58

I just have my normal hardstylemoment right this moment: I am sitting in my bed with my laptop on my legs,and a cup of coffee and my feet on a chair. And just listening @ The Pitcher - Smack album and hoping his next album (2015) will be just as awsome.

And of course looking at youtube comments and just SMH at all those argument people are having on this years Qlimax anthem.

Hugh Mungus What?....Hugh Mungus What?...Hugh Mungus What?
hardstyleprem1um (30)
State Native

Postby nerz » 31 Oct 2014, 19:46

this happened ~5 minutes ago.

i was listening to Drivium - In The Deep and then my dad came in my room and he said:

"wow, this is quite good. what's this?"

I told him it was just the regular stuff I usually listen to and he asked me to search these kind of tracks because he wants to listen to melodic stuff when he's driving. so i guess, i'm gonna search melodic hardtrance for my dad :rofl:
nerz (27)
State Celebrity

Postby Fusion_Iain » 07 Oct 2015, 05:37

Adaro's return to the stage after his illness was an epic moment at Decibel 2014. :dance:

Oh yeah and my friend (drunk) at Qlimax 2011 drunk a pint of his own piss for 10 euros. :O :O :? :O :rofl: :rofl:
Fusion_Iain (33)
State Citizen

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles