Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Has anyone seen Micromakine LIVE?

Postby Katsching » 29 Dec 2014, 12:55

hey guys, just saw this video of Micromakine at Savage Tales and then serach for other live videos of him. it looks incredible and I also love his productions but unfortunately I haven't lived the experience so far. so anyone here that has experienced it already? :) what are your impressions of both his performance and his productions?

description of TOA - Genosha 175 #10:
The Outside Agency is more powerful than a locomotive that is more powerful than two locomotives!
Katsching (23)
State Hero

Postby Faber93 » 29 Dec 2014, 13:44

Well, he is one of my favourite artists in his genre, I love his latest album Hybrid Solutions and Behind The Machine is gold imo. Btw I had never seen him live, and this is bad because he is one of the many Italian artists that I'll probably never see playing in Italy (here only main hc, french and uptempo hc had a quite large fanbase). Btw I hope he will play again at Hardshock, because I think I'll be there this year
Faber93 (25)
State Native

Postby MarlboroMan » 29 Dec 2014, 13:55

I bought his first album, and I have to say that I only liked 50 % on it. Imo there are way too much tracks on the album. Though I have to say, that I haven't listened to his new album in full. If he goes more on quality than quantity I can predict a bright future for him, he has definitely talent. :)
MarlboroMan (26)
Global Mod

Postby Katsching » 29 Dec 2014, 15:10

his new album isn't THAT good in General after a few listenings. 3-4 tracks are really outstanding but the others are somehow just distorted kicks with snares on every second kick. pretty boring. but his sets seem to be great :)

by the way, I know the first track in the Video I posted but can't remember the track title. help me guys :) sounds like Switch Technique
The Outside Agency is more powerful than a locomotive that is more powerful than two locomotives!
Katsching (23)
State Hero

Postby MarlboroMan » 29 Dec 2014, 15:25

First track is Micromakine - Broken Symphony (Bratkilla Remix)
MarlboroMan (26)
Global Mod

Postby Katsching » 29 Dec 2014, 15:48

no, it's not that one. just checked it.

Edit: Eternity (Switch Technique Remix)
Katsching (23)
State Hero

Postby MarlboroMan » 29 Dec 2014, 16:03

You are right. I was totally mistaken that. :rofl:
MarlboroMan (26)
Global Mod

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles