Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Hardcore label for upcoming track/artist

Postby mats » 17 Jun 2014, 00:01

Hi!

I am soon finishing a track witch sounds really nice and I would like to submit it to a label in hope to get a foot into the hardcore scene...

I think the sound is best described as quite mainstyle mellodic and kinda euphoric as well, though, with some new nice touches i havnt heard before ;)

I would like to know what possible lables I can send the tune to... of course i know about the big lables like neophyte and traxtorm but I'm not sure if they are signing trax from unsigned artists just like that...

take care!
mats
State Outsider

Postby Digital Shifter » 17 Jun 2014, 02:30

Well.. post it before sending it, we can help you here to give you advise ;)
Behind the curtain of everyday's consciousness..
Digital Shifter (23)
State Celebrity

Postby Aftershoq » 17 Jun 2014, 09:51

You could try Adrenaline (sub-label of Neophyte) or Next Cyclone (Art of Fighters). But i'd suggest making more than one track for those labels or you try Derailed, they release singles.
Facebook Soundcloud
Gear: Macbook pro 13", Thunderbolt Display 27", Focusrite Saffire USB 6, Novation Impulse 49, Genelec 8040A's,Cubase 7,Logic pro 9

Aftershoq (27)
State Native

Postby Future Shokk » 17 Jun 2014, 20:30

Well first of all feel free to post your track here, perhaps u can get there some good advices to improve your production before u send it to a label hardcore-track-reviews-f90/ ;)

My worth to try out suggestions for you: The "Farm Labels" of Neophyte & Traxtorm (Adrenaline Tracks and Next Cyclone), Derailed Traxx and Important Hardcore. :)
Future Shokk (33)
Global Mod

Postby mats » 19 Jun 2014, 00:28

Thank you for your answers!

Since its not finnished i dont wanna upload it for now, but of course i can do it when it's finnished! For now though, if you wanna her a previous tune ive made, you can click here: https://soundcloud.com/xcqt/las-ketchup ... -bootleg-1

Again thank you for your knowledge and advices! _O_ :fist:
mats
State Outsider

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles