Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Good/best portals for hardcore?

Postby Dj Reaper » 12 Apr 2014, 09:45

I use Junodownload for Hardstyle and I am able to find most songs on there, at least in some compilations but with hardcore it becomes complicated, even more mainstream stuff is hard to find. Can anybody recommend a portal which features a huge number of hardcore releases by many artists and labels?
Dj Reaper
State Native

Postby Raver » 12 Apr 2014, 09:49

hardtunes.com
Raver
State Celebrity

Postby Dj Reaper » 12 Apr 2014, 10:34

Thanks, I´ll check it out :)
Dj Reaper
State Native

Postby tha rippah » 12 Apr 2014, 10:43

I usually use Hardtunes if I get MoH-tunes and some of the older Hardcore Blasters only. It's too expensive compared to others and the collection is still pretty limited, even compared to fe. Junodownload. I try to use Bandcamp if possible (often the darker stuff though), and otherwise I just check Juno, 7Digital, DJShop, iTunes, Beatport or Trackitdown. In about that order. Nearly everything is available. Such a shame that Dance-Tunes seems to be gone. There were some exclussive classics there. :)
tha rippah (36)
Global Mod

Postby Dj Reaper » 12 Apr 2014, 12:32

tha rippah:I usually use Hardtunes if I get MoH-tunes and some of the older Hardcore Blasters only. It's too expensive compared to others and the collection is still pretty limited, even compared to fe. Junodownload. I try to use Bandcamp if possible (often the darker stuff though), and otherwise I just check Juno, 7Digital, DJShop, iTunes, Beatport or Trackitdown. In about that order. Nearly everything is available. Such a shame that Dance-Tunes seems to be gone. There were some exclussive classics there. :)

Well to be honest I am not thaat experienced in the hardcore scene so if I can buy some MoH/Traxxtrom/Neophyte stuff I am already happy. Then if I seek some less mainstream stuff or some less known artists I discover I will see the other sites you mentioned so I think I can find most songs I need. Thank you a lot for helping :)
Dj Reaper
State Native

Postby tha rippah » 12 Apr 2014, 13:11

Except for MoH, those site have them all. :+ But whatever suits you best of course :)
tha rippah (36)
Global Mod

Postby Future Shokk » 12 Apr 2014, 15:32

For the Mainstream stuff i would suggest you to check out hardtunes.com and djshop.de Hell even Hardstyle.com offers some Mainstream Hardcore :P

For the non Mainstream stuff bandcamp.com would be the best solution to try out imo :)
Future Shokk (33)
Global Mod

Postby Dj Reaper » 12 Apr 2014, 15:42

Well I tried to search some things on bandcamp but I wasn´t succesfull. I saw that you can just chose up to 6 weeks in the past. So can I find only new stuff on it or is there a way to quickly find hardcore music also of the past years?
Dj Reaper
State Native

Postby Johnny250 » 12 Apr 2014, 15:55

Well bandcamp works kinda different and it's up to the artists themselves what they sell. I usually check bandcamp via google (artistname + bandcamp) it's the easiest way to find out if they even use it.
Johnny250 (27)
State Hero

Postby Raver » 13 Apr 2014, 11:55

tha rippah:I usually use Hardtunes if I get MoH-tunes and some of the older Hardcore Blasters only. It's too expensive compared to others and the collection is still pretty limited, even compared to fe. Junodownload.

Yeah I'm also not a fan of hardtunes as it is useless when your main target is the harder stuff but you can buy many mainstream tunes there. I also use junodownload primarily, it just has a huge range of music.
Raver
State Celebrity

Postby icey » 13 Apr 2014, 20:49

Juno download for hardcore
Beatbucket for techno

:)
icey (30)
State Hero

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles