Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Theracords Q&A #4: Catatonic Overload

Read interviews with hardstyle artists

Postby Catatonic Overload » 30 Dec 2011, 14:02

Qz:Last year on Partyflock, you were mentioned as partly Dutch and partly French. Did this mean that one of you lived in France? Wasn't it very difficult to produce new tracks when you're not near each other? And how about the performances in that time?

I never lived in France. On Partyflock it was noticed with a French flag, cause I submitted 'Balzac' as my hometown, since my name on Partyflock is Billy-Balzak. Apparently this is a little town in France. I've been living in the USA also according to Partyflock, when I moved from Balsac to Beavertown.But currently I live in Stein, a town near the town were Marc lives. So it's not difficult to get together for some producing-sessions. :)
Catatonic Overload
Producer

Postby Catatonic Overload » 30 Dec 2011, 14:04

Hawl:What's your favourite track of 2011?
Love your music! You release bangers after bangers!! Keep them up, and make raw instead of war ;)

For me personally it's Delete - Formula or Adaro - Haunter of the Dark.
Love both tracks in their own way.
Catatonic Overload
Producer

Postby Qz » 30 Dec 2011, 19:25

Catatonic Overload:
Qz:Last year on Partyflock, you were mentioned as partly Dutch and partly French. Did this mean that one of you lived in France? Wasn't it very difficult to produce new tracks when you're not near each other? And how about the performances in that time?

I never lived in France. On Partyflock it was noticed with a French flag, cause I submitted 'Balzac' as my hometown, since my name on Partyflock is Billy-Balzak. Apparently this is a little town in France. I've been living in the USA also according to Partyflock, when I moved from Balsac to Beavertown.But currently I live in Stein, a town near the town were Marc lives. So it's not difficult to get together for some producing-sessions. :)

o lol

Qz (27)
State Senior Citizen

Postby atomicoz » 02 Jan 2012, 00:46

Thanks for taking time for the Q&A tim! :)

gonna lock this one now but it's still easy to find in the Interviews section if anyone wants to read back

Next and final Q&A up soon!

Theracords Q&A series
#1 Geck-o
#2 Wavolizer
#3 Phrantic
#4 Catatonic Overload
#5 Thera
atomicoz (29)
Founder