The only limit is your own imagination.
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Postby Faber93 » 25 Oct 2017, 16:47

Bibifoc:
Faber93:

Seeing a Muslimgauze track here got me fired up. :fist:

Let's go.

Wow, that's good there's someone in this forum that appreciate this kind of stuff chonsidering that is not so accessible! :D

It's Autumn, you need some unconfortable dark industrial music to fit with the season's greyness
Faber93 (24)
State Native

Postby Bibifoc » 26 Oct 2017, 13:45

Yeah not much people listening our kind of shit here I think. No problem though, let's infect them with the virus. Soon harderstate will become harsherstate. :+

I'm into this stuff since early 2011, but it started slowly as I was new to music and was discovering a lot of different hardcore tracks at the time. I was on a hardcore thread with french pals and I remember there were some people joking on noise music (started with a youtube link, a live show of Odal). Guess who got actually interested. :D
I found the two groups you see in my signature thanks to a speedcore guy. Still my favourite. :fist:

Power Electronics is not the part i search for in noise/ambient/strange music but I listened to some of this stuff with Genocide Organ, Whitehouse and related projects like Sutcliffe Jügend, Stratum Terror, Brighter Death Now, other people ... I generally prefer when they don't make anything lyrical. I vaguely remembered listening to one album of Trepaneringsritualen.

No season for noise though, full electronic assault dark/cold atmos destructive drones or rhythms at 34 °C and clear sky no problem. (H)
Bibifoc (23)
State Senior Citizen

Postby Faber93 » 26 Oct 2017, 16:52

Bibifoc:Yeah not much people listening our kind of shit here I think. No problem though, let's infect them with the virus. Soon harderstate will become harsherstate. :+

I'm into this stuff since early 2011, but it started slowly as I was new to music and was discovering a lot of different hardcore tracks at the time. I was on a hardcore thread with french pals and I remember there were some people joking on noise music (started with a youtube link, a live show of Odal). Guess who got actually interested. :D
I found the two groups you see in my signature thanks to a speedcore guy. Still my favourite. :fist:

Power Electronics is not the part i search for in noise/ambient/strange music but I listened to some of this stuff with Genocide Organ, Whitehouse and related projects like Sutcliffe Jügend, Stratum Terror, Brighter Death Now, other people ... I generally prefer when they don't make anything lyrical. I vaguely remembered listening to one album of Trepaneringsritualen.

No season for noise though, full electronic assault dark/cold atmos destructive drones or rhythms at 34 °C and clear sky no problem. (H)

I started discovering this kind of music styles, in late 2014, my trip into this stuff started when I went to see a live performance from ryoji ikeda in my hometown, wich is not properly a noise artist, is more glitch, abstract, I got attracted by this stuff, and a guy that I met there suggests me Merzbow. So I started to listen to this shit!

I'm not very deeply into noise/dark ambient, power electronics is one of the more interesting subgeneres to me, but considering I'm listening to a lot of other generes, I can't find the way to explore deeply those.
Btw there are some artist that I love more and that I know better, like Prurient, Trepaneringsritualen, Muslimgauze, Whitehouse, Anenzephalia, Atrax Morgue or Brighter Death Now (I went to see him live 2 months ago :) ) and a bunch of others.
Faber93 (24)
State Native

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles