Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Rock topic

All other music besides Hardstyle & Hardcore

Postby ceero » 16 Feb 2017, 18:12

Moderator notes (by The Convicted):

As of today, 19th May, this topic is the offical rock topic in the forum, where any kind of subgenres are accepted, any kind of releases, discussions linked to that within sane thinking.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(ceero's part about One More Light by Linkin Park)

I seriously hope this tune is a joke... After the amazing Hunting Party, which was the best rock album of past 10 years for me, they come with this Rihanna-like bullshit? I can't believe my ears... Im disapointed beyond words :( Jesus, this seriously ruined my entire fucking day, i've been waiting for new LP material for months and now this *puts on Rebellion from the previous album*

Anyway a new album titled One More Light coming out on may... But after, eh, THIS.. im not sure i even want to hear it.

FUCK SPOTIFY
ceero (26)
State Retired Person

Postby The Convicted » 16 Feb 2017, 18:32

I consider this as a "think outside the box" track, nothing more. What I'm hoping for is that they will go on with the Hunting Party concept for the rest of the album :)

Renamed the topic btw, to collect all the tracks on the upcoming album. I guess there are more people digging LP ;)
Youtube | Facebook | Mixcloud

"Crop Circle Making Dominant Whore Abuser"
The Convicted (23)
Global Mod

Postby Bomberz » 16 Feb 2017, 18:45

What the fuck is this, I am really disappointing tbh :eyeroll:
Bomberz (24)
Global Mod

Postby dolanpls » 16 Feb 2017, 19:11

They haven't made good music after meteora, so I wasn't surprised that this is shit
dolanpls (23)
State Celebrity

Postby Black Elision » 16 Feb 2017, 19:12

Linkin Park were already dead after Meteora. Next was only sh*t. It started with their "great idea" to trade instruments inside the band, and looks like it's on a new peak with this crap. Can't believe they were this good once and I considered myself a fan. This is worse than when Metallica released St. Anger or something. At least they found their way back, LP just seems lost since 2004 or so. Probably never going to listen to any of the new stuff ever.
Music needs Character.
Sometimes standing for what you believe, means standing alone.
Black Elision (28)
Producer

Postby MarlboroMan » 16 Feb 2017, 19:32

It's not like this is their first balade, though it is definitely the worst of all of them imo. Will wait for some other previews. :)
MarlboroMan (26)
Global Mod

Postby Morbid_Angel » 16 Feb 2017, 19:40

Black Elision:This is worse than when Metallica released St. Anger or something. At least they found their way back

Nah mate, they're still lost in heavy rock land. Metaliica is just as dead as Linkin Park is.
Morbid_Angel (34)
State Native

Postby Black Elision » 16 Feb 2017, 20:06

Morbid_Angel:
Black Elision:This is worse than when Metallica released St. Anger or something. At least they found their way back

Nah mate, they're still lost in heavy rock land. Metaliica is just as dead as Linkin Park is.

What?! Hardwired is probably the best Album they released since the Black Album.
Music needs Character.
Sometimes standing for what you believe, means standing alone.
Black Elision (28)
Producer

Postby HardstyleHenk » 16 Feb 2017, 20:09

I like the vibe this track has :)
But still. I prefer tracks like Lost In The Echo
HardstyleHenk (16)
State Native

Postby The Convicted » 16 Feb 2017, 20:40

Black Elision:LP just seems lost since 2004 or so. Probably never going to listen to any of the new stuff ever.

Given Up, Bleed It Out, Keys To The Kingdom, All For Nothing, Guilty All The Same, Rebellion, these are all worth a listen (would say more but I'm not sure how you're dealing with alternative rock though) ;)

The Convicted (23)
Global Mod

Postby Morbid_Angel » 16 Feb 2017, 20:43

Black Elision:
Morbid_Angel:

What?! Hardwired is probably the best Album they released since the Black Album.

Doesn't mean it's good. 3 Good songs doesn't make a good album.
Morbid_Angel (34)
State Native

Postby mxd » 17 Feb 2017, 00:33

Tracklist.
mxd
State Tourist

Postby The Convicted » 11 Mar 2017, 16:26

MUUCH better in this version. I wish the original was like this at least...

The Convicted (23)
Global Mod

Postby ceero » 15 Mar 2017, 15:29

'Battle Symphony' leaked. Same crap as heavy, perhaps even worse. That's it, im not listening to the new album, LP has always been one of my favorit bands and i want to keep it that way in my mind.

FUCK SPOTIFY
ceero (26)
State Retired Person

Postby ceero » 10 May 2017, 08:54

A bit ot but dont want to create a new topic.

If you guys miss the classic proper numetal Linkin Park sound, Papa Roach is releasing a new album in a few weeks as well. They are a bit less famous but still pretty well known band, they started off at cca same time and always made somehow simillar music. But unlike LP, these guys never became castrated pop singing hipsters. This one is going to be so awesome _O_

FUCK SPOTIFY
ceero (26)
State Retired Person

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles