Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Future House

All other music besides Hardstyle & Hardcore

Postby Digital Shifter » 05 Aug 2014, 23:15

Hello all!

So here is a short story of what happened! Everytime i'm working, i'm listening to SLAM!FM and those guys have some really good house tunes!

Until i heard this really addictive melody and i didn't know who it was. I was really scared that it was another ''searching for weeks'' tune you know what i mean? :+
But after looking into the playlist of slam fm i found it haha :+
It's about this track

And i must say, this is the best type of house yet!
So my question is: Do you guys know more tunes like these that are addictive?

(Btw, at first hardstyle melody's were addictive to me like addictive fantasy etc. But now this track is stuck in my head for days!)
Behind the curtain of everyday's consciousness..
Digital Shifter (24)
State Celebrity

Postby Noiser » 06 Aug 2014, 13:00

this guy is next level
can't wait for this track
plz stop destroying house track with hardstyle kick edit
Noiser (29)
State Celebrity

Postby Asklepios » 06 Aug 2014, 15:42

For this kind of house, check the latest Oliver heldens releases (gecko, koala,...), don diablo - anytime,...

Maybe you can also check Spinnin Deep releases.
There just might be a gremlin in your house
Soundcloud
Feel free to ask ;-)
Asklepios (28)
State Citizen

Postby eZ » 06 Aug 2014, 16:00

Spinnin Deep and Anjunadeep ;)

Some similar tracks :)
eZ (29)
State Senior Citizen

Postby Malgranda » 06 Aug 2014, 16:49

It's getting harder and harder for me to keep up with all these subgenres and the differences between them. Thanks to you guys I know this kind of music has an actual name lol :+

Ez, that Sam Feldt remix is absolutely amazing _O_

Malgranda (22)
Global Mod

Postby carnaGe » 06 Aug 2014, 17:33

Absolutely loving this stuff.

carnaGe (24)
State Native

Postby Nitrax » 06 Aug 2014, 20:26

Deephouse, tech-house, house, club house, I can't keep track anymore either.
I think I stopped caring a few weeks back, I just call all this shit house now.

I'm actually getting more into it now, a friend of mine is crazy deep into this music and finds tons of new tracks every day. I do like a lot of the music, really didn't know there was this much good quality house music.
My music - Raphyr - Ferramus
Nitrax (25)
State Native

Postby Digital Shifter » 06 Aug 2014, 20:37

Nitrax:I'm actually getting more into it now, a friend of mine is crazy deep into this music and finds tons of new tracks every day. I do like a lot of the music, really didn't know there was this much good quality house music.

I know right? It's weird how your taste can still change after you said like (well for me then) that house was too slow and was actual shit (most house on the radio in the year 2010 2011 etc was not that good) But now it's like it has changed into better music. So, house was good in 2000 till 2006 and then there was a dip i guess.
Maybe the same thing with hardstyle? Like new producers can change a lot to the scene. Martin Garrix, Oliver Heldens, Armin Van Buuren etc.
Digital Shifter (24)
State Celebrity

Postby Nitrax » 06 Aug 2014, 20:44

I don't think it was about disliking the music, I just really didn't know about it. I wonder if it really is a pretty recent movement, or if it's always been there but in a much more underground form.

The current rush of house and techno party goers in rotterdam is awesome right now, so many people listening to this type of music. I really hope it'll last for a good while.
My music - Raphyr - Ferramus
Nitrax (25)
State Native

Postby t0n1 » 06 Aug 2014, 20:44

Isn't Oliver Heldens, Tchami etc. "Deep House"?
@Digital Shifter check out Oliver Heldens Heldeep Mixtapes here :one:
t0n1
State Native

Postby isma13 » 06 Aug 2014, 21:05

Is not Future House is Deep House, the problem is that the people think that will become fashionable music but Deep House and exist since 1980 according to wikipedia.
isma13 (22)
State Citizen

Postby WavePressure » 06 Aug 2014, 21:51

This is NOT Deep House

This is 'early' Deep House: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xr8ZksXZlI
Of course Deep House has evolved and these days you could say that this is typical Deep House: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibCvMVFKh1w

The stuff Oliver Heldens & Tchami produce is (imo) not deep house but it's something new! (Don't get me wrong I love what they produce but it's just not Deep House)
I don't like to put music into a box but 'Future House' is something else as Deep House.

But, in the end it's all house music and we should just listen what sounds cool to our ears :)
WavePressure (21)
Producer

Postby Digital Shifter » 07 Aug 2014, 00:50

t0n1:Isn't Oliver Heldens, Tchami etc. "Deep House"?
@Digital Shifter check out Oliver Heldens Heldeep Mixtapes here :one:

I will take a look at this! Thanks! :)
Digital Shifter (24)
State Celebrity

Postby Reverse Ghost » 07 Aug 2014, 04:16

From what I can always gather, Deep House keeps very close to Detroit and Techno roots while Tech House is a more successful fusion of the two, and I'd honestly say that most of the tracks in this topic are either Tech House or just what I'd label under "House" as keeping truer to the original sounds.
I really do hate how most people are calling anything that's not Electro House or Big Room as Deep House, it annoys me, because almost none of it is Deep House.
Reverse Ghost (25)
State Legend

Postby Shadow Interaction » 07 Aug 2014, 07:37

I always seperated House as three directions: one chilly deep house, ranging from ibiza downtempo to the more uplifting club house... now that one is fine to listen to, I like that stuff alot. The second is the electro ish/more unknown stuff, house producers that produce modern styles but are very serious loving producers. I think many will classify this kind as "tech house" or something, it's unknown area to me but I think people will get the idea :) .... and the last but worst one of all: commercial house, including eclectic, bigroom, trap etc AND I HATE THIS SO DAMN MUCH
Shadow Interaction (31)
Producer

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles