Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

What annoys you in the hardstylescene\non-hardstylescene?

Postby hardstyleprem1um » 29 Sep 2015, 21:16

I was gonna post this in the general hardstyle section, but maybe you are bothered with something in a different genre.

So here goes everything that bothers/annoys/irritates you in "the music industry" hardstyle releated or not.

Mine: Some artists that thinks they are rockstars on FB and acts like hardstylefans are some sort of cult, and they are the leader :\

I got many more but will save them for later

Got any?

Hugh Mungus What?....Hugh Mungus What?...Hugh Mungus What?
hardstyleprem1um (31)
State Celebrity

Postby DjVero » 29 Sep 2015, 21:19

All the shortminded, stubborn people in this scene who think they know it 'all'.
Mr. Revealed
DjVero (29)
Crab

Postby Bibifoc » 29 Sep 2015, 21:48

When I look at some Harderstate threads and youtube comments : "kick so good" "damn that kick sucks I hate the track grrrr amateurish yarrrrrrr" "kick blablabla kick kick bassdrum wow" "urr durrr no climax ? fuck that track i only want now climax anticlimax is bad i prefer shit melodies instead" "climax is for pussies hahaha you suck look that glorious screech pattern amazing" "Hardstyle so underground fuck EDM lolilol"

(H)
Last edited by Bibifoc on 30 Sep 2015, 00:41, edited 1 time in total.
Bibifoc (24)
State Senior Citizen

Postby GamerZoneUSA » 29 Sep 2015, 21:51

How the hardstyle scene have plently of people who hate almost anything that isn't hardstyle, especially house. Like (Insert popular hardstyle artist here) takes picture with (Insert popular house artist here) and people think the hardstyle guy is a sellout and they're gonna colab. It's annoying as hell
Soundcloud Facebook Page Part of the #Atmozcrew
GamerZoneUSA (20)
State Hero

Postby Shadow Interaction » 29 Sep 2015, 21:51

- all the 16~22 year producers that believe they are original, good and creative because their quality is in par with the current scene instead of proving they are what they say by making memorable tracks.
- rawstyle lovers (including producers/mc's etc) seeing themselves as 'soldiers' and if u don't like, you can piss off.
- flat re-cycled rawstyle sounds, kicks and hate speeches
- easy forgettable boring melodic mainstream melodies and kicks, which is what the majority of tracks sound like nowadays
- speaking of mainsteam tracks: overusing/forcing that annoying code black/envine 'howling synth' that is suppost to make you cry
Shadow Interaction (30)
Producer

Postby NICK9656 » 30 Sep 2015, 00:01

DjVero:All the shortminded, stubborn people in this scene who think they know it 'all'.
Shadow Interaction:rawstyle lovers (including producers/mc's etc) seeing themselves as 'soldiers' and if u don't like, you can piss off.

This. 01 sı ɹǝʇuǝ oʇ pǝǝu noʎ sɹǝʇɔɐɹɐɥɔ ɟo ɹǝqɯnu ɯnɯıuıɯ ǝɥʇ ˙sɹǝʇɔɐɹɐɥɔ 7 suıɐʇuoɔ ǝbɐssǝɯ ɹnoʎ
Last edited by NICK9656 on 30 Sep 2015, 02:04, edited 1 time in total.
"The Only Limit Is Your Own Imagination"
NICK9656 (21)
State Celebrity

Postby akachaostheory » 30 Sep 2015, 00:12

Those ignorant and close minded typical "fvck rawstyle - euphoric over all", "fvck mainstream - we defend the raw" and "hardcore is the real sh*t - hardcore will never die" people... Come on... We're all living for the harder styles of music...
I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes.
XXI.XI.MMXV
akachaostheory (22)
State Senior Citizen

Postby Bibifoc » 30 Sep 2015, 00:40

Well Hardcore has a wide range of flavours (including Hardstyle), and I can understand their frustration if it's people who are already deeply into these different types of Hardcore. But if it's just guys who only follow the mainstream shit ... :dunno:
Bibifoc (24)
State Senior Citizen

Postby 4633 » 30 Sep 2015, 04:55

I really feel like quoting all of you and saying "preach!" _O_
4633 (22)
State Tourist

Postby DirtyTok » 30 Sep 2015, 07:37

A great thread my norseman brother.

What i hate are these so called
wannabe fans that just heard a bootleg from a HS artist and acting like a 'die hard' fan who just recently discovored the harder styles of dance music who honors shitty popular tracks from last year or this year. And just hang on the hardstylewagon because its kewl and 'yolo' people. While these persons actually dont have a clue about earlier hardstyle, nustyle etc.

In general they just think its cool at the moment. Dont know if im typing this right though :+
Boys of WIllem fan-club owner
DirtyTok (24)
State Hero

Postby Faber93 » 30 Sep 2015, 09:41

People listening hardstyle only, disgusting/snobbing all the kinds of music apart from that, believing they listen to the right music and the others the wrong
Faber93 (24)
State Native

Postby Shadow Interaction » 30 Sep 2015, 10:21

Faber93:People listening hardstyle only, disgusting/snobbing all the kinds of music apart from that, believing they listen to the right music and the others the wrong

allow me to add this one to my list. and you've forgotten "house, industrial and hardcore are also accepted, but everything else is ..."
Shadow Interaction (30)
Producer

Postby Lus » 30 Sep 2015, 10:23

The F word everywhere... :O
HardBass 2012
Q-Base 2012,2013,2014
Reverze 2013
Qlimax 2013
DefQon1 NL 2014,2015, 2017
X-Qlusive Legends 2014
X-Qlusive Frontliner 2015
Emporium 2016
FreaQshow 2016
Lus (29)
State Celebrity

Postby SCH » 30 Sep 2015, 10:36

People caring too much about others.
I'm grumpier than you.

Do people even read these?
SCH (26)
Producer

Postby Emre » 30 Sep 2015, 10:41

1 - People who call euphoric hardstyle (150 bpm, hardstyle sounds, hardstyle kicks) 'pop music' or 'this should be played at the radio' when in reality the stuff that's being played on the radio (From Spinnin stuff to actual pop stuff) is still levels and levels softer than euphoric hardstyle. Probably, the majority of allday pop-listeners will react like 'Wow, that's heavy stuff!' when you put on a euphoric hardstyle track. At least, in my case. Hardstyle/raw hardstyle listeners however, call euphoric 'soft' 'pussy' and w/e, a lot of times. It's because we're USED to hard music. Doesn't mean melodic, euphoric HS is soft, generally spoken.

2 - Militants & Soldiers / FCK EDM people - Fine, you listen raw HS, but why be 'proud' of listening to a certain kind of music? Cool man, you like raw HS, but you don't have to scream it from the rooftops and bashing other music genres at the same time :+

3 - Frontliner's FB statuses

4 - People who still rage at HHZ for his genre switch

5 - People that think it's cool to be as 'underground' possible, and do their best to be as elite and underground possible by listening to underground music and call EVERYTHING thats only a SLIGHT percent less underground than their music 'commercial'.

6 - Hardstyle-listening veterans, by which I mean ppl that started listening in the early 2000s, that use forums like hst, and feel so freaking 'elite' and above everyone else, and anyone that started listening later and voices their opinion about early hardstyle, then the elitists start reacting like you insulted their 'babies' or w/e. They always know it 'better', and don't take anyone serious that hasn't listened for 10 years or longer or has another taste than them. Stubborn as fuaaaaaaaaaaaark.

/endrant
It has nearly broken me.
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles