Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

What annoys you in the hardstylescene\non-hardstylescene?

Postby RPGWiZaRD » 22 Feb 2017, 22:38

Emre:
RPGWiZaRD:For me that Zyzz legacy shit taking over YouTube hardstyle videos in particular. Bunch of brainless people whose vocabulary is like 10 words. I don't get it what's so psychologically attractive in being a sheep.

FUAAAARRKKKK BRAH U MIRIN'?? :+

U know, this is like the only good thing about it, that is the only sentence they have in their arsenal against the haters. :+
RPGWiZaRD (30)
State Celebrity

Postby Malgranda » 15 Jul 2017, 13:43

People who buy tickets for an event only to offer to sell them for much more money on Ticketswap, assholes.
Malgranda (21)
Global Mod

Postby Doctor Dave » 15 Jul 2017, 14:46

artists who create aliases but then list their original name on the release aswell as the alias, like, make up your mind which name to use, don't use them both :+
Doctor Dave (29)
Producer

Postby Scitex » 15 Jul 2017, 16:16

Doctor Dave:artists who create aliases but then list their original name on the release aswell as the alias, like, make up your mind which name to use, don't use them both :+

like who? any esamples?
Scitex
State Citizen

Postby Emre » 15 Jul 2017, 16:18

Pretty logical, probably so they can still release on a different alias but include the (bigger) alias that people already recognize, to push the smaller one. It's comparable with somewhere in 2011 or something when Headhunterz made some Electro-ish stuff (as Shilo) but posted it on his Headhunterz page.
It has nearly broken me.
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Postby Scitex » 15 Jul 2017, 16:58

thanks! :)
Scitex
State Citizen

Postby Doctor Dave » 15 Jul 2017, 18:14

Emre:Pretty logical, probably so they can still release on a different alias but include the (bigger) alias that people already recognize, to push the smaller one. It's comparable with somewhere in 2011 or something when Headhunterz made some Electro-ish stuff (as Shilo) but posted it on his Headhunterz page.

That one's totally fine, since it's 2 different styles

The main offenders are TNT...no need to put "aka Technoboy n Tuneboy" on their releases surely

Also noticed it on the new Blademasterz tracks...I know I'm being super anal but hey, that's me ;D

Edit: as an example of how to do it, iirc the first Southstylers release had "aka Zany & Walt" on the cover, but that was the only time
Doctor Dave (29)
Producer

Postby Katsching » 15 Jul 2017, 19:34

MCs

Show spoiler
The minimum number of characters you need to enter is 10.
description of TOA - Genosha 175 #10:
The Outside Agency is more powerful than a locomotive that is more powerful than two locomotives!
Katsching (22)
State Hero

Postby NEKA » 26 Jul 2017, 02:17

After listening some hardcore tunes from 2011-2013, all artists had an own, distinct sound. Nowadays you don't recognise almost anyone... same raw kicks, uptempo, boring screeches.
NEKA (23)
Producer

Postby nerz » 26 Jul 2017, 09:19

the typical overused lead that you can hear in every euphoric track nowadays...
nerz (27)
State Celebrity

Postby The Convicted » 26 Jul 2017, 10:27

RPGWiZaRD:
Emre:
RPGWiZaRD:For me that Zyzz legacy shit taking over YouTube hardstyle videos in particular. Bunch of brainless people whose vocabulary is like 10 words. I don't get it what's so psychologically attractive in being a sheep.

U know, this is like the only good thing about it, that is the only sentence they have in their arsenal against the haters. :+

I still think it's just a way of trolling, I can't really take those Zyzz sentences seriously :+
Youtube | Facebook | Mixcloud

"Crop Circle Making Dominator Whore Abuser"
The Convicted (22)
Global Mod

Postby Neko » 26 Jul 2017, 10:39

Emre:

My soundcloud is full of exactly those people cause some guy used a track of mine in a compilation of that dude.
Now my listernership on soundcloud is like 98% zyzz fanboys, cause that video had something like over 2mills of views. I'm not even mad, but well, that track he chose to use I'm not particular proud of it. I did way better ones but those ofc dont get not even a fraction of those clicks. :+
You obviously only have to have a big synth playing a minor chord and be lucky that some guy uses it in a video with many clicks on it and you're done :D
Formerly known as Maneki Neko
https://www.facebook.com/djmanekineko
Neko (25)
Producer

Postby VOL-E » 31 Jul 2017, 00:05

You know what? After listening to Spirit Of Hardstyle for a couple of times I must say I really miss banging mid-intros, in this track its just perfect, so lots of energy! And after that I listened to DBSTF - Loopmachine, its amazing, since like 75% of the track is one big mid-intro, and still there is a place for great climax part! I so wish producers would start making tracks like these again... Maybe thata why I hate singalong tracks or nowadays euproric, they have those long breaks for ~2 minutes and like whole track is 3:30~3:45. Damn..
I felt it... I heard it...
VOL-E (28)
State Legend

Postby The Blaster » 31 Jul 2017, 01:30

RPGWiZaRD:
Emre:

what is zyzz btw?
The Blaster
State Celebrity

Postby Emre » 31 Jul 2017, 01:54

The Blaster:
RPGWiZaRD:
Emre:

what is zyzz btw?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=zyzz
It has nearly broken me.
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles