Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Unpopular opinions (non-hardstyle)

Postby The Convicted » 23 Mar 2018, 14:25

Emre:. In some extreme cases, self-defence shouldn't be punished at all, even when it results in killing the ones that attacked you. For example, if a dad finds someone raping his daughter and kills the rapist, the dad should go 100% free.

Hm, that's interesting now that you mention.

First, is that self-defence if the daughter is getting raped instead of you? It also could be arbitary justice at this point, which if allowed, all hell can break loose very easily and killing others might take a step closer to become somewhat legal. I know you mentioned extreme cases, but I wouldn't disesteem human stupidity at all. There would be cases in which there's a person who can find any reason to be feel attacked by someone else and kill him/her/even them, while it's nowhere to the case in brutality you've mentioned.

So law must include the type of cases in which self-defence can end up with legal murder. But what makes me feel uncomfortable: will we need cases with innocents and misjudged concepts? Well... I personally think something can only work good if the mistakes are revealed and the consequences are known that you will definitely not commit the same again. You can do some researches before to guess what sort of outputs it might have or could cause to the majority of people, but I think you can only speculate. We're talking about people's lives here and no one wants to see a world-wide bullshit growing out... on the other hand world has never been a very fair place though. If it helps to confine and reduce cases like this to make the world a bit better place then who knows. Hand in hand with prevention of course.

Although we should count in the fact that it might make committed crimes even more brutal because the committer knows what to expect and feels like there's nothing to lose to reach his goal, there will be no calling to account after.

Basically I agree with you that we need decisive actions in order to confine those fucktards. I'm just saying that we cannot see the clear consequences, although taking a step forward also means taking the risk it comes with.
Youtube | Facebook | Mixcloud

"Crop Circle Making Dominant Whore Abuser"
The Convicted (23)
Global Mod

Postby Emre » 23 Mar 2018, 15:02

It's a general thing in countries with soft laws that the gain of an action outweighs the consequences. Yes that was an extreme example but I'm pretty sure a lot of crimes aren't reckless impulses, and offenders have searched what consequences they will face esp. in western Europe and commit the crime because the punishment will be soft anyways. Here we live in some hypocritical bubble where people who defend themselves often end up worse for the defender than the offender themselves. And yeah, it might be unrealistic, because people will kill people without needing to, yet the law would set them free, so it's probably never going to happen. I just totally can't stand injustice. Man, imagine your child being molested, you attack them in a blind rage and at the court it gets twisted like you overreacted and are a murderer and you could have reacted less impulsively and could have tied them to something so they can't do anything or smth, lmao. We're still humans and in those cases you can't think straight. The whole idea drives me crazy. I've read about American cases where dads who killed/severely damaged rapists have gone free without punishment and I'm like fuck yeah, justice!

Here's some more for this topic:

Animal abuse should be taken just as serious as human abuse. Humans still see animals as less important than humans and it's funny, because an extremely high percentage of humanity has less intelligence and empathy than the smallest animals. We aren't some kind of superrace, we became intelligent because of technology, deep on the inside a lot of people are still dumb as fuck. Watch TV or read commercial, big brand news/media, or even discusions under irrelevant FB posts and you see how braindead lots of people are.

2000's kids are fucked up. I'm from '94 and I feel like I belong to the last generation who played football in the streets, do things kids do, and not have a phone in my hand 24/7. And their parents help them with growing even more spoiled because nowadays fucking 6 year olds have iPhones with Whatsapp. WTF they're gonna talk about with their friends? Who has the biggest plush bear? They can't even spell a full sentence correctly yet.
It has nearly broken me.
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Postby The Convicted » 23 Mar 2018, 15:55

Emre:It's a general thing in countries with soft laws that the gain of an action outweighs the consequences. Yes that was an extreme example but I'm pretty sure a lot of crimes aren't reckless impulses, and offenders have searched what consequences they will face esp. in western Europe and commit the crime because the punishment will be soft anyways. Here we live in some hypocritical bubble where people who defend themselves often end up worse for the defender than the offender themselves. And yeah, it might be unrealistic, because people will kill people without needing to, yet the law would set them free, so it's probably never going to happen. I just totally can't stand injustice. Man, imagine your child being molested, you attack them in a blind rage and at the court it gets twisted like you overreacted and are a murderer and you could have reacted less impulsively and could have tied them to something so they can't do anything or smth, lmao. We're still humans and in those cases you can't think straight. The whole idea drives me crazy. I've read about American cases where dads who killed/severely damaged rapists have gone free without punishment and I'm like fuck yeah, justice!

Yes, we can't think straight in those cases. I guess all of us (including I) would scratch out the committer's eyes if we listen to our hearts. Or kill him immediately. Or rather not kill him because it's way too gracious thing to do, just make him perish to the end of his life to feel the same humilation when my daughter had to suffer. And I also feel like you do: yes, it's justice, he earned it.

But when I try to think about it more deeply... I also think about myself a little bit and the consequences. I just have to think that I did everything alright, trying to close this chapter of the life and go on to make the future much better than all the horror. But I feel like I HAVE to make forgiveness no matter how horrible acts he did, because I... don't know. It's just anger that hovers before my eyes. And I don't need that.

Sorry, I didn't want to convert it to a sentimental stuff. It's really hard to say what is right, but I'm keeping up with the fact that you could be possibly right with this. But I also have some sort of remorse :/
Youtube | Facebook | Mixcloud

"Crop Circle Making Dominant Whore Abuser"
The Convicted (23)
Global Mod

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles