Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Unpopular opinions (non-hardstyle)

Postby Januz909 » 20 Oct 2017, 19:09

Nepsaol and Digital Shifter agree. If its all about the economy then there is only so far it can stretch before its too much, but Germany needs workers so we can all go fuck ourselves
Januz909
State Tourist

Postby Emre » 28 Nov 2017, 02:49

Mixed feelings about the current fashion trend: wearing t shirts from rock/metalbands. I think the edgy look is super cool but on the other side, since it's now a commercial fashion thing I'm sure a big percentage of the wearers (a lot of them are 16 year old girls that just grab them at regular clothing stores) can't even name 2 songs from the band they're wearing a t shirt from. :+ maybe it's just me but it fucks with my brain especially because I like the look itself a lot so.. mixed feelings. Diehard rock/metalfans will probably think a bit less mild about it lol
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby NEKA » 28 Nov 2017, 03:28

Gender equality, different sexualities and gender neutrality has slowly turned from "it's natural" to "most unique snowflake"- contest. Some people can't live with that fact, while some can't stop shoving that to other people's faces.

I don't care a bit if you are "they/them pan/demi who prefers genderbend-females", if you are an asshole who gets offended if people don't treat you like you want, I'll treat you like an asshole.

You can't defend your attitude with your sexuality or gender. You are a disgrace to those kind of people who fight for their rights, while you just want attention ou haven't got.
NEKA (23)
Producer

Postby Januz909 » 30 Nov 2017, 04:37

Agree with Emre^ name more than 2 Nirvana songs and NOT the "cool" ones. Everything is commodifiable and disposable these days. That is a load of conformist capitalist bullshit and detrimental to creativity and independence.
Januz909
State Tourist

Postby HC2demKnochen » 02 Dec 2017, 01:30

@NEKA
Talking about these very special individuals one could say that they are most often deeply disturbed ppl who are encouraged to do this crap by propagandists. (sure theyre grown up and responsible for their own actions, yet it's pretty easy to manipulate this kind of ppl)

It's just strange to see the multicultural (in fact meaning: fragmented society, ethnic groups compete inside a nation) and tolerant (meaning: promoting degeneracy while putting opposing opinions under pressure by alleging some emotional hate blahblah, or playing the psychologist "they just afraid of the unknown" and so evading the criticism while at the same time make it seem laughable) near-religious believe just showed up instantly, then was spreaded as holy dogma in the leading media seemingly simultaneously all over europe.
HC2demKnochen
State Newcomer

Postby Reverse Ghost » 13 Dec 2017, 09:55

Reggae/Dubstep parties by soundsystems will always be more fun than any Hardstyle party _O_
Reverse Ghost (24)
State Legend

Postby Faber93 » 23 Dec 2017, 23:48

I've always detested Italo-dance
Faber93 (24)
State Native

Postby Emre » 24 Dec 2017, 00:34

Basshunter / trashy eurodance and handsup is catchy to me.
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby Gohan » 30 Dec 2017, 12:51

Ed Sheeran's music is detestable and I will never be attracted to a woman who considers him sexy/hot
Gohan
State Senior Citizen

Postby Emre » 30 Dec 2017, 13:27

Gohan:Ed Sheeran's music is detestable and I will never be attracted to a woman who considers him sexy/hot

This x1000
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby lilfrenchidiot » 30 Dec 2017, 13:52

ONLY POSITIVE STUFF :

- Nicki Minaj is one of the most talented mainstream rappers out there.
- Kanye West is the best rapper of all time and Kendrick Lamar is a contender for this title. Kanye is also one of the best producers.
- New Calvin Harris (Funk Wav) > EDM Calvin Harris, but he is one of the best mainstream DJs.
- Major Lazer are absolute legends and every track of theirs is a classic.

- Star Wars 8 is awesome.
esskeetit
lilfrenchidiot
State Native

Postby DirtyTok » 30 Dec 2017, 17:06

Emre:Basshunter / trashy eurodance and handsup is catchy to me.

Well i will not call this a unpopular opinion at all. Handsup is one of the best dance genres there is! _O_

Show spoiler
Rob Mayth (L)
Boys of WIllem fan-club owner
DirtyTok (25)
State Hero

Postby Nepsaol » 30 Dec 2017, 18:07

lilfrenchidiot:- Kanye West is the best rapper of all time and Kendrick Lamar is a contender for this title. Kanye is also one of the best producers.

I want to strangle you (H)
Nepsaol (26)
State Senior Citizen

Postby Emre » 30 Dec 2017, 18:22

. Freedom of speech has no limit - the limit is physical violence. Anything should be allowed to say. So, playing jokes on World War II, & insert other tragedies should be OK as long as there's no hidden 'I actually meant what I said' part involved. Society should allow jokes about things more instead of putting it away in dark corners nobody should ever say a word about, that's what causes actual damage. Taboo's.

Related to that, comedians who choose extreme topics and search for the edges are the best ones.

. Most TV/media is shit, snowflake, leftist and shows absolutely zero reality.

. Stop making stupid people famous - a massive amount of the radio charts is dominated by braindead 'artists' that posess zero talent. Over-marketing artists is OK as long as the artist can actually make decent music.

. Dutch police/laws are way too soft.

. In some extreme cases, self-defence shouldn't be punished at all, even when it results in killing the ones that attacked you. For example, if a dad finds someone raping his daughter and kills the rapist, the dad should go 100% free.
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby lilfrenchidiot » 30 Dec 2017, 22:04

Nepsaol:
lilfrenchidiot:- Kanye West is the best rapper of all time and Kendrick Lamar is a contender for this title. Kanye is also one of the best producers.

I want to strangle you (H)

Unpopular opinions (H)
esskeetit
lilfrenchidiot
State Native

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles