Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Reasons to feel sad

Postby Hard-l » 20 Feb 2010, 23:20

We already have a "Reasons to feel good" thread, so we need the opposite to ;)

I don't feel sad actually, but I don't feel good, too...need to see my friends and my family, couldn't visit them since 9 weeks. :(
Hard-l (27)
State Senior Citizen

Postby Rog » 24 Feb 2010, 00:28

I'm really sad because Sven Kramer got disqualified...
Rog
State Senior Citizen

Postby Vogelbaas » 24 Feb 2010, 00:45

Vogelbaas
State Newcomer

Postby Arivdtjuh » 24 Feb 2010, 02:42

Black/out! http://twitter.com/black_outmedia

Zany | B-Front | Titan | Chris One | Zatox | Donkey Rollers | Noisecontrollers | Digital Punk | Ran-D | The Machine | 4v10 | Max Enforcer | Beholder | Alpha² | Crypsis | A-lusion
Arivdtjuh (24)
State Native

Postby Synchronizer » 24 Feb 2010, 09:01

I'm really sad that you guys are really sad because Sven Kramer got disqualified... :+
Synchronizer (27)
State Native

Postby Jacob Lunding » 24 Feb 2010, 16:03

I'm sad that I don't anything to contribute to this topic with, since I feel pretty good today
Jacob Lunding (25)
State Citizen

Postby SCH » 24 Feb 2010, 16:04

I'm sad because you just missed a word :(
I'm grumpier than you.

Do people even read these?
SCH (25)
Producer

Postby Sander » 24 Feb 2010, 20:41

I'm sad because today was the funeral from my grand-dad. He was really crazy and his best friend (which i met first today is crazy, too) he nearly felt in the grave. :O But the funeral was all in all very beautiful (sad of course, too). And we decided to play cool Jazz music during the funeral and not this organ shit. That was nice.
Sander
State Newcomer

Postby Rawgenetics » 25 Feb 2010, 15:13

Im sad cause i have to make a colour chart :S more then 365 differnt colours ¬¬
What the hell should i put here.....

Rawgenetics
State Senior Citizen

Postby Darycka » 25 Feb 2010, 17:52

I feel sad 'cause my gf is on a holiday and I have vacation as well, so not that much to distract me from missing her. On top of that, a lot of my friends are starting to have girlfriends as well, so no they spend a lot of time on their girls as well, which leaves a lonely me.

Luckily, my GF will be back tomorrow evening :D
50% of D-Verze

Image Image Image Image
Darycka (24)
Producer

Postby Diamanic » 25 Feb 2010, 17:58

I feel said because my GF broke up almost 2 weeks ago, and it still hurts... She tries to act normal to me, and I try to be cool aswell, but I know she isnt as hard as she pretends she is. I want her back so badly, and so does she, but still she refuses against herself to go back. Damn, love sucks sometimes.
Diamanic (25)
Producer

Postby Darycka » 25 Feb 2010, 18:04

Diamanic:I feel said because my GF broke up almost 2 weeks ago, and it still hurts... She tries to act normal to me, and I try to be cool aswell, but I know she isnt as hard as she pretends she is. I want her back so badly, and so does she, but still she refuses against herself to go back. Damn, love sucks sometimes.

Why did she broke up with you then? And what makes you feel she wants you back as well?

I guess you should try to think about the positive sides of being single :) You can flirt with whoever you want, etc :)
50% of D-Verze

Image Image Image Image
Darycka (24)
Producer

Postby scarebear » 25 Feb 2010, 21:18

I'm sad cuz I can't go to Sweden until, like, two years.
Hardstyle+Hardcore=Erection :D lol
scarebear (20)
State Newcomer

Postby HardstyleLJ » 26 Feb 2010, 00:07

i'm sad cus my beloved girl has a boyfriend and i dont see any chance to get her :'(
HardstyleLJ (24)
State Senior Citizen

Postby Diamanic » 26 Feb 2010, 14:13

Darycka:
Diamanic:I feel said because my GF broke up almost 2 weeks ago, and it still hurts... She tries to act normal to me, and I try to be cool aswell, but I know she isnt as hard as she pretends she is. I want her back so badly, and so does she, but still she refuses against herself to go back. Damn, love sucks sometimes.

Why did she broke up with you then? And what makes you feel she wants you back as well?

I guess you should try to think about the positive sides of being single :) You can flirt with whoever you want, etc :)

well, she told me last week she wanted to get me back, and when I told her I went outside smoking(which was a joke since I never smoked), she was all worried and said: 'What??!" Then I told her I made a joke and she was reliefed (soz for bad english). But from that I concluded she still cares about me. And last week she was sick, and she told me she wished I was there with her in bed... I mean, that is weird, and confuses me alot, especially when a week after she tells me it's just over. I mean, she has feelings, and tells my best friend she doesn't surely know if we will join eachother again. But I just know she keeps her feeling down ( another example:5 days after she broke up, she wanted to cam with me, and she laughed and cried at the same time when she saw me, and told me she loved me.

Daaaamn confused.
Diamanic (25)
Producer

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles