Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Reasons to feel sad

Postby hardstyleprem1um » 26 May 2018, 13:18

Panic attack AGAIN :( (Terrible way to start a saturday morning)

Had to drink some shots of alcohol to calm myself down.(the only thing that calms panic attack for me is alcohol)

Gonna test if reducing gluten can help with my anxiety attacks,bacause i always thought it was coffee that caused it . But when i get panic attacks,it's always after food.

Hugh Mungus What?....Hugh Mungus What?...Hugh Mungus What?
hardstyleprem1um (31)
State Celebrity

Postby zanshi » 26 May 2018, 17:08

please do not drink after a panic attack, that heavily fucks with your serotonin, maybe causing even more panic attacks.
"ars ex scientia"
zanshi (26)
State Hero

Postby Emre » 26 May 2018, 17:11

^ Speaking about panic attacls: don't drink 20 beer and then smoke weed while on antidepressants at the same time . Clusterfuck of brain errors and panic overkill :eyeroll:

My reason to feel sad atm: Probably have to go back to antidepressants cause I don't think I can live without them. Took them since 17 towards 22 y/o and they made me an emotionless brick but at least didn't have the anxiety/ocd/panic/suicidal imaginations/intrusions about wanting to kill people 24/7. Another reminder that medicins only numb your brains and don't adress the source of your problems. Stop them and you'll be back at the start. :sick:
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby Bibifoc » 26 May 2018, 22:07

I feel you, I had 6 fucking years of neuroleptics and they didn't make any good to my brain neither my life. They even managed to give me horrible insomnia, making my brain overstimulated when I stopped one year ago ... But now I can sleep without thanks to a self-taught discipline, so it's not sad anymore. :D
Bibifoc (24)
State Senior Citizen

Postby Emre » 26 May 2018, 22:16

Yea I have a fucked up sleep pattern aswell, but since I take truckloads of melatonin pills every night it goes better. xD
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby Digital Shifter » 05 Jun 2018, 20:50

Second time I got declined by a school for studying music production while I'm 5 years busy with music production.. *sigh*
Behind the curtain of everyday's consciousness..
Digital Shifter (23)
State Celebrity

Postby Gracio » 25 Jun 2018, 12:49

Back home from Defqon.1 :(
Let the depression start..

FIFA World Cup Winner 2014: Germany
Harderstate World Cup Prediction Champion!!!
Gracio (30)
Crab

Postby Bluemind » 28 Jun 2018, 22:18

Gracio:Back home from Defqon.1 :(
Let the depression start..

I always feel sad the week after Defqon.1, going back to reality :(
Bluemind (21)
Producer

Postby Valadia » 29 Jun 2018, 00:50

I feel like I had a thing going with the music I was making, but now... It feels like it's slipping away. The creativity and efficiency I had before has just vanished.
Soundcloud
Facebook
kraczk:Also Hard Driver and Digital Punk are notorious for being edgier than US school shooters.
Valadia (20)
Producer

Postby lilfrenchidiot » 29 Jun 2018, 14:08

i don't even know what is the purpose of life anymore, i am a spectator of it

i just finished my studies (still got an internship to do) and i feel my life is over

the character i played since september aka the party guy is breaking but the alcoholism isn't

i still live an horrible one way love towards a girl that's not even worth it

going straight into depression for real

i have never felt so bad in my life tbh
esskeetit
lilfrenchidiot
State Native

Postby The Convicted » 29 Jun 2018, 21:14

lilfrenchidiot:i just finished my studies (still got an internship to do) and i feel my life is over

Oh man, life just starts right now ;)
Youtube | Facebook | Mixcloud

"Crop Circle Making Dominant Whore Abuser"
The Convicted (23)
Global Mod

Postby lilfrenchidiot » 30 Jun 2018, 13:52

The Convicted:
lilfrenchidiot:i just finished my studies (still got an internship to do) and i feel my life is over

Oh man, life just starts right now ;)

Actually i feel much better today, had a great party yesterday night :)

You're probably right, I tend to have "bursts" of depression from time to time, but that was the first time it was so hard, borderline suicidal

Anyway today is a good day :)
esskeetit
lilfrenchidiot
State Native

Postby ceero » 30 Jun 2018, 13:53

you should have started doing a therapy long time ago, tritta.

FUCK SPOTIFY
ceero (26)
State Retired Person

Postby The Convicted » 03 Jul 2018, 20:26

I also experience some kind of mood fluctuation... I feel like there's nothing wrong at all for days, even weeks and then I hardly find anything to cheer me up for the next couple of days, total hopelessness outside of my workplace in my head (and now I'm in one meh).

I try to think it's completely normal to not think of it as a big fuss but doesn't really change anything.
Youtube | Facebook | Mixcloud

"Crop Circle Making Dominant Whore Abuser"
The Convicted (23)
Global Mod

Postby Nepsaol » 04 Jul 2018, 20:33

I'm fed up with immigration. I'm a nice guy in general with a fuckload of tolerance. I have always been supporting immigration and opening up the borders to those who needs a place to live, as long as they integrate in to the Swedish society (learn the language, work and pay taxes, not to much asked), even my gf is a non-swede who arrived here as a child in the 90s.

But this generation of immigrants that are flooding in to our country as we speak is just something else. In Malmö (Sweden's third biggest city) there is a fucking war going in. The last two weeks, seven people have been murdered and there is no sign of this stopping anytime soon. And not only are they murdered, this is happening in the middle of the day, in the middle of the week, in the middle of the city where families and people hang out.

What bothers me most is that this kind of organized criminal gangs has started to spread north. Helsingborg is slowly but surely becoming a smaller copy of Malmö. Even in my city, which is quite small (100 000ish), there are gangs that run certain parts of the city, and people get knifed, shot and killed more or less every second week. I'm seriously afraid of being outside when it's dark (let me remind you, I live in fucking SWEDEN). And the best part is that my tax money is feeding these fucking parasites.

Politics is fucked as well, democracy is dead, if you vote anything but left wing you get framed. I'm so done with this country and can't wait to leave it in the coming 10 years. A beautiful country that was once safe, that doesn't exist anymore and never will again.

I want closed borders starting from tomorrow no matter what the people are running from. Everything in moderation works which Sweden showed in the 90s. Right now the system have collapsed, and it will get worse. I'm not even sure what I want to say with this post. I'm genuinely a nice guy that want to make good, but wtf. This is just to much. Sorry for the messy structure, but I'm seriously sad, broken and worried for my own, my friends' and my family's life.
Nepsaol (26)
State Senior Citizen

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles