Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Reasons to feel sad

Postby hardstyleprem1um » 26 May 2018, 13:18

Panic attack AGAIN :( (Terrible way to start a saturday morning)

Had to drink some shots of alcohol to calm myself down.(the only thing that calms panic attack for me is alcohol)

Gonna test if reducing gluten can help with my anxiety attacks,bacause i always thought it was coffee that caused it . But when i get panic attacks,it's always after food.

Hugh Mungus What?....Hugh Mungus What?...Hugh Mungus What?
hardstyleprem1um (31)
State Celebrity

Postby zanshi » 26 May 2018, 17:08

please do not drink after a panic attack, that heavily fucks with your serotonin, maybe causing even more panic attacks.
"ars ex scientia"
zanshi (26)
State Hero

Postby Emre » 26 May 2018, 17:11

^ Speaking about panic attacls: don't drink 20 beer and then smoke weed while on antidepressants at the same time . Clusterfuck of brain errors and panic overkill :eyeroll:

My reason to feel sad atm: Probably have to go back to antidepressants cause I don't think I can live without them. Took them since 17 towards 22 y/o and they made me an emotionless brick but at least didn't have the anxiety/ocd/panic/suicidal imaginations/intrusions about wanting to kill people 24/7. Another reminder that medicins only numb your brains and don't adress the source of your problems. Stop them and you'll be back at the start. :sick:
It has nearly broken me.
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby Bibifoc » 26 May 2018, 22:07

I feel you, I had 6 fucking years of neuroleptics and they didn't make any good to my brain neither my life. They even managed to give me horrible insomnia, making my brain overstimulated when I stopped one year ago ... But now I can sleep without thanks to a self-taught discipline, so it's not sad anymore. :D
Bibifoc (24)
State Senior Citizen

Postby Emre » 26 May 2018, 22:16

Yea I have a fucked up sleep pattern aswell, but since I take truckloads of melatonin pills every night it goes better. xD
It has nearly broken me.
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby Digital Shifter » 05 Jun 2018, 20:50

Second time I got declined by a school for studying music production while I'm 5 years busy with music production.. *sigh*
Behind the curtain of everyday's consciousness..
Digital Shifter (23)
State Celebrity

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles