Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Reasons to feel sad

Postby Emre » 13 Apr 2018, 18:28

I didn't drink, I have a different diet but that's been like this a long time (august 2017) i lost 30 kg since then. I just find it strange a hospital actually wants me to come over at night for a checkup but the town doc says you're 23, can't be your heart. Its not a golden rule that only elderly people get heart attacks or lung problems. I feel better now but only when sitting or standing up cuz when I lay down my chest still hurts.

Thanks man :D
It has nearly broken me.
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Postby DjVero » 13 Apr 2018, 19:05

How do you sleep? Do you sleep on your back only? I've had these attacks when I was ten years younger as well, but mostly only when I've been drinking and sleeping on my back.
Mr. Revealed
DjVero (29)
Crab

Postby Bomberz » 13 Apr 2018, 19:26

That sounds awful, get well soon buddy ;D
Bomberz (24)
Global Mod

Postby Emre » 13 Apr 2018, 19:38

How do you sleep? Do you sleep on your back only? I've had these attacks when I was ten years younger as well, but mostly only when I've been drinking and sleeping on my back.

Mostly on my back I think, but I usually crawl around a lot and change positions a lot of times in my sleep (stressed sleeper I guess), I almost never wake up in the position I went asleep in. I also wake up in really weird positions a lot of times. 1 leg under the other and 1 arm under my back and my head to the side, for example, unnatural positions which also cause a lot of muscle pains. I had sleep apnea but that's over now since I am not overweight anymore. I do always have a really hard time actually falling asleep though. It's common that I go to bed at like 0:00, avoid all light/screens and still don't fall asleep untill 03:00 or 04:00. Which is fucked up because I have to work everyday. You'd think 'oh I have slept too few hours on day 1, on day 2 i'll be tired and catch up on those hours' but no, my body doesn't think that way. I'm slowly building up more and more lack of hours of sleep. I'm also tired the whole day, but when I hit the bed I'm wide awake even if I have slept 10-15 hours too less in a week.. and I even have a active/physical job so I should be goddamn tired with normal logic but nope. :meh:

That sounds awful, get well soon buddy! ;D

Thanks man! <3
It has nearly broken me.
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Postby The-SillyAk » 14 Apr 2018, 01:21

Having a chronic skin condition that affects how you look.
Psoriasis is a biiiiiitch
Can't go past those Alan Watts samples.
The-SillyAk
State Citizen

Postby greatART » 14 Apr 2018, 03:08

Emre:

Mostly on my back I think, but I usually crawl around a lot and change positions a lot of times in my sleep (stressed sleeper I guess), I almost never wake up in the position I went asleep in. I also wake up in really weird positions a lot of times. 1 leg under the other and 1 arm under my back and my head to the side, for example, unnatural positions which also cause a lot of muscle pains. I had sleep apnea but that's over now since I am not overweight anymore. I do always have a really hard time actually falling asleep though. It's common that I go to bed at like 0:00, avoid all light/screens and still don't fall asleep untill 03:00 or 04:00. Which is fucked up because I have to work everyday. You'd think 'oh I have slept too few hours on day 1, on day 2 i'll be tired and catch up on those hours' but no, my body doesn't think that way. I'm slowly building up more and more lack of hours of sleep. I'm also tired the whole day, but when I hit the bed I'm wide awake even if I have slept 10-15 hours too less in a week.. and I even have a active/physical job so I should be goddamn tired with normal logic but nope. :meh:

That sounds awful, get well soon buddy! ;D

Thanks man! <3

Please visit a doctor for your sleeping problems. I used to have some kind of problems like these too, but not as strong and not as chronic as you have. Now I have to sleep really long to not feel tired/bad, have headache or something else bad. So I got used to get to bed early (I would like to go to bed at 8pm, but that wont work, as I have a lot of stuff to do and lern, so I go about 10pm to 12pm) and stand up early too (like 6-8am (it depends)), but at least I try to get about 8-10 hours. Otherwise I will throw up or have a really really bad mood the whole day and the stress I have wont make it any better...
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/greatart
Mixcloud: https://www.mixcloud.com/greatart/

F-Rank:I should dislike this. I really should, but I kind of like it. As braindead raw as this is, I still like it.
greatART
State Hero

Postby Reverse Ghost » 14 Apr 2018, 03:32

Could be blood pressure related, get that checked on. If you can have a sleeping blood pressure monitor used, use that and if you have another bad night check for a sudden spike or drop in BP.
Reverse Ghost (24)
State Legend

Postby Emre » 14 Apr 2018, 10:57

Thanks guys for the advices I will call the doctor monday :)
It has nearly broken me.
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Postby Gracio » 14 Apr 2018, 11:28

Wow that sounds awful. Get well soon buddy :)

FIFA World Cup Winner 2014: Germany
Harderstate World Cup Prediction Champion!!!
Gracio (30)
Crab

Postby Emre » 14 Apr 2018, 11:31

Gracio:Wow that sounds awful. Get well soon buddy :)

Thanks mate :D
It has nearly broken me.
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Postby D-Jess » 17 Apr 2018, 16:20

My annual allergies of grass pollen starts earlier than usual ... it's gone now for two and a half months of treatment. :sick:

Rawphoric is just now the only and pure shit in the actual Hardstyle scene, Euphoric and Raw don't make the weight next.
D-Jess (23)
State Celebrity

Postby solarized » 20 Apr 2018, 19:48

Jesus Christ. Avicii has died. Unbelievable
I am a Space Warrior
solarized (33)
State Celebrity

Postby Bluemind » 20 Apr 2018, 19:56

solarized:Jesus Christ. Avicii has died. Unbelievable

This is fucked up, can’t believe it.. :(
Fb - Yt - Tw - Sc

Bluemind (21)
Producer

Postby DirtyTok » 20 Apr 2018, 19:59

RIP Avicii, so many different memories to your tracks and hardstyle remixes of your great tracks. :'( :O
Boys of WIllem fan-club owner
DirtyTok (24)
State Hero

Postby Gracio » 20 Apr 2018, 20:00

Just heard the news.. Unbelievable..
So young with 28 years..
RIP Avicii

FIFA World Cup Winner 2014: Germany
Harderstate World Cup Prediction Champion!!!
Gracio (30)
Crab

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles