Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Reasons to feel sad

Postby ceero » 10 Aug 2017, 17:49

Emre:The thing that makes me sad is that a forum is for having discussions, yet every time a discussion starts, you have to return to your generic 'Good track!' or 'Bad track!' posts because apparently discussions are a taboo here.

I gave that up a long time ago. Anytime an interesting debate starts here, admins appear and kill it threatening to issue warns and bans to everyone who wont shut up, go back on topic and be nice to others. Feels like sunday school lol

FUCK SPOTIFY
ceero (25)
State Retired Person

Postby dolanpls » 11 Aug 2017, 15:25

ceero:
Emre:The thing that makes me sad is that a forum is for having discussions, yet every time a discussion starts, you have to return to your generic 'Good track!' or 'Bad track!' posts because apparently discussions are a taboo here.

I gave that up a long time ago. Anytime an interesting debate starts here, admins appear and kill it threatening to issue warns and bans to everyone who wont shut up, go back on topic and be nice to others. Feels like sunday school lol

This so much.
dolanpls (22)
State Native

Postby Malgranda » 11 Aug 2017, 15:40

If every discussion would go as the one in here we wouldn't ever have to shut down another discussion. You guys don't have to be nice to each other all the time and kiss each others asses, you just have to keep the discussion civilized.
Malgranda (21)
Global Mod

Postby Gracio » 17 Aug 2017, 15:19

Holidays are nearly over :(
Tomorrow i'm flying home :'(

FIFA World Cup Winner 2014: Germany
Harderstate World Cup Prediction Champion!!!
Gracio (29)
Crab

Postby zanshi » 17 Aug 2017, 18:52

Malgranda:If every discussion would go as the one in here we wouldn't ever have to shut down another discussion. You guys don't have to be nice to each other all the time and kiss each others asses, you just have to keep the discussion civilized.

this. this this this.
"ars ex scientia"
zanshi (25)
State Hero

Postby Januz909 » 17 Aug 2017, 19:34

zanshi:
Malgranda:If every discussion would go as the one in here we wouldn't ever have to shut down another discussion. You guys don't have to be nice to each other all the time and kiss each others asses, you just have to keep the discussion civilized.

this. this this this.

^this also. Agree or disagree but without the agro
Januz909
State Newcomer

Postby dolanpls » 20 Aug 2017, 02:44

my dad died this april. Haven't posted anything about that in here, but listening to this track for some reason makes me want to tell this here.

I seriously hope no one needs to suffer these kind of things in their lives, and if you have, feel free to open up about it. If it makes you or anyone feel better, it also makes me feel better in some way...
i don't know... sorry for this depressing post
dolanpls (22)
State Native

Postby Grape » 20 Aug 2017, 12:05

i want to have hardstyle mafia playing in germny. i am still wating
Grape (25)
State Hero

Postby Emre » 01 Sep 2017, 03:00

Dutch squad (football) hit rock bottom lvl, wow. Just lost 4-0 against France and probably won't qualify for WC 2018. Feels just like yesterday that we were ranked #1 on fifa list. Feels a bit like Phuture Noize or B-Front killing the fucking scene and a few yrs later making tracks from the lvl of Where Did I Go Wrong or Frontliner - Game. Sad to see.
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Postby Nepsaol » 01 Sep 2017, 10:33

First week back at uni always makes me ill. Starting every year by missing lectures and falling behind because of fever etc is fucking worthless.
Nepsaol (25)
State Citizen

Postby Shadder » 06 Sep 2017, 17:21

I'm in love with one of my best friend girlfriend. She's also kind of in love with me. We're both lost.
Shadder
State Citizen

Postby Gracio » 06 Sep 2017, 17:43

Shadder:I'm in love with one of my best friend girlfriend. She's also kind of in love with me. We're both lost.

Ups..
Good luck you both :)

FIFA World Cup Winner 2014: Germany
Harderstate World Cup Prediction Champion!!!
Gracio (29)
Crab

Postby Shadder » 06 Sep 2017, 19:35

Gracio:
Shadder:I'm in love with one of my best friend girlfriend. She's also kind of in love with me. We're both lost.

Ups..
Good luck you both :)

Ahah, thanks :)
Shadder
State Citizen

Postby Emre » 10 Sep 2017, 15:55

Trust issues so bad I'm very close to only ever trusting on myself permanently. Don't ever rely on someone else. It will only fuck you up and they won't even see it ;)
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Postby Lus » 15 Sep 2017, 00:30

Emre:Trust issues so bad I'm very close to only ever trusting on myself permanently. Don't ever rely on someone else. It will only fuck you up and they won't even see it ;)

Agree. Neither your family.
HardBass 2012
Q-Base 2012,2013,2014
Reverze 2013
Qlimax 2013
DefQon1 NL 2014,2015, 2017
X-Qlusive Legends 2014
X-Qlusive Frontliner 2015
Emporium 2016
FreaQshow 2016
Lus (28)
State Celebrity