Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Reasons to feel sad

Postby Tritta » 27 Oct 2016, 14:04

depressed about shit that I should have forgotten/got over by now
Instagram is the best way to promote some pussy
Kendrick Lamar, Kanye West ft Kendrick Lamar - No More Parties in L.A.
Tritta (20)
State Celebrity

Postby Soundphase » 27 Oct 2016, 17:01

the behaviour of some people, and mindless insults (in the real world)
Eat hardstyle
Soundphase (26)
State Native

Postby Netris » 28 Oct 2016, 18:56

I don't have any money do to/buy what I want because I have no job and I have no job because noone want to hire me because I have no experience. On top of that, I really lack the imagination necessary to make hardstyle even though I'd love too. Every time I make a track, even if I'm learning more and more technique, the track still ends up being empty and lacking elements that make it really enjoyable.
Netris (27)
State Tourist

Postby Shadder » 09 Nov 2016, 13:31

Trump :O :\
Shadder
State Citizen

Postby GamerZoneUSA » 10 Nov 2016, 10:04

Didn't really know the guy since he graduated before I went to high school but I knew him from XC and we would talk football all the time and he was really cool.. Just found out he died.. RIP Alex
Soundcloud Facebook Page Part of the #Atmozcrew
GamerZoneUSA (19)
State Hero

Postby The Convicted » 11 Nov 2016, 20:26

I'd be glad if I get off making a mountain out of a molehill, but I CAN'T. The fact that I need pure evidence to convince me about the opposite (and the right way actually) costs being good terms with someone, I can even foresee their upcoming facepalms about what kind of idiot I am, who doesn't even worth a fucking word to explain anything. But it's not their fault (no hate, really), because they have to cope with a big pile of new-born, hot and smelly horseshit, which equals to the person writing these rows to you.

/endrant (and sorry)
Youtube | Facebook | Mixcloud

out of the womb and into the void, I wanna try but I get annoyed
The Convicted (21)
Global Mod

Postby Rocko » 12 Nov 2016, 05:22

Fucked up my left ankle. At a rave no less. Hurts like a motherF.
Rocko
Global Mod

Postby noiseshock_of » 12 Nov 2016, 08:33

I just realized most, if not all my releases are kinda shitty and I don't feel anything special about them. Forgettable and boring.
hmu if u agree
noiseshock_of (23)
Producer

Postby Eststylaz » 12 Nov 2016, 11:17

noiseshock_of:I just realized most, if not all my releases are kinda shitty and I don't feel anything special about them. Forgettable and boring.

hahaa , don't be to negative, must say i'm mostly into rawstyle, but if i listen euphoric then you are definitelty one of the best euphoric producer ;)
Eststylaz (28)
State Native

Postby solarized » 13 Nov 2016, 01:03

noiseshock_of:I just realized most, if not all my releases are kinda shitty and I don't feel anything special about them. Forgettable and boring.

Are you kidding me? The feeling in some of your tracks is fucking mindblowing!
I am a Space Warrior
solarized (32)
State Celebrity

Postby solarized » 13 Nov 2016, 01:04

Ive developed anxiety for no apparent reason. I just cant seem to get rid of this constant feeling of doom and its getting me down notnknowing a way out. I have 3 kids and little money and life is very fucking stressful. Its always been difficult to remain positive but ive alwayd managed it and now i cant :(
I am a Space Warrior
solarized (32)
State Celebrity

Postby NEKA » 13 Nov 2016, 18:23

The only reason I stick to this music are Audiofreq and Amnesys + few other artists.

95% of current releases are absolute carbage which should never be released. I can't remember even 10 tracks this year.
NEKA (22)
Producer

Postby Reverse Ghost » 23 Nov 2016, 03:02

More friend drama and having to work a full 11 hour shift on Thanksgiving, fuck this :(
Reverse Ghost (23)
State Legend

Postby Netris » 23 Nov 2016, 04:08

NEKA:The only reason I stick to this music are Audiofreq and Amnesys + few other artists.

95% of current releases are absolute carbage which should never be released. I can't remember even 10 tracks this year.

I feel you. I was talking with a friend of mine yesterday about Retrospect. I told him I quite like them, but he don't. After a while, we came to the conclusion that hardstyle has lost its epicness. By that I mean a few years ago producers were releasing tracks with massive epic melodies. Now, everything sounds the same. There's only a few epic track here and there, but mostly hardstyle has become aseptic. Nothing really stands out from anything.
Netris (27)
State Tourist

Postby nerz » 23 Nov 2016, 09:52

NEKA:The only reason I stick to this music are Audiofreq and Amnesys + few other artists.

this topic has been discussed 45847 times before but i totally agree with you. i loved hardstyle but nowadays i only listen to dnb / crossbreed stuff.

funny thing is, a few days ago i listened to one of those tijdmachine podcasts and it was great because i remembered the times when new releases meant catchy melodies and great kicks. they were somehow special.
nerz (27)
State Celebrity

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles