Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Reasons to feel good

Postby Emre » 23 May 2017, 13:48

The effects of ditching the 'faded sides haircut/clean face' looks, and growing a beard and keeping medium-long hair. Semi-groomed (aka keeping beard close to jawline and shaving my neck so my beard hairs don't connect to my chest hair lololol) but still semi-caveman. Feeling so 'myself' :)
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Postby DirtyTok » 23 May 2017, 15:45

Emre:The effects of ditching the 'faded sides haircut/clean face' looks, and growing a beard and keeping medium-long hair. Semi-groomed (aka keeping beard close to jawline and shaving my neck so my beard hairs don't connect to my chest hair lololol) but still semi-caveman. Feeling so 'myself' :)

like this?

:+
Boys of WIllem fan-club owner
DirtyTok (24)
State Hero

Postby Emre » 23 May 2017, 15:55

DirtyTok:
Emre:The effects of ditching the 'faded sides haircut/clean face' looks, and growing a beard and keeping medium-long hair. Semi-groomed (aka keeping beard close to jawline and shaving my neck so my beard hairs don't connect to my chest hair lololol) but still semi-caveman. Feeling so 'myself' :)

like this?

:+

Well to be honest that's actually pretty accurate :rofl: !
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Postby Emre » 23 May 2017, 17:12

11,000 xD
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Postby DjVero » 23 May 2017, 19:15

Just bought all the plane tickets for the holiday. 21 days Thailand, 4 days Singapore and 5 hours Vienna (L) :naughty: (L) I was looking for Tritta for some advice concerning Singapore, but can't seem to find him anymore :?
Mr. Revealed
DjVero (29)
Crab

Postby Emre » 23 May 2017, 19:19

DjVero:Just bought all the plane tickets for the holiday. 21 days Thailand, 4 days Singapore and 5 hours Vienna (L) :naughty: (L) I was looking for Tritta for some advice concerning Singapore, but can't seem to find him anymore :?

He made a new account called lilfrenchidiot, PM him :)
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Postby ceero » 30 May 2017, 23:28

Rammstein concert in Prague yesterday, front row tickets _O_ _O_ _O_ holy fucking shit, this has seriously been probably the greatest hing i have ever experienced in my life _O_ this band was the first thing i have been listening to, been a fan since i was 10 haha. this has been my dream for years but i just wasnt prepared for this, this was beyond any expectations, i seriously though i will faint. Wouldnt trade this experience for 5 Qlimaxes (L)

FUCK SPOTIFY
ceero (25)
State Retired Person

Postby DjVero » 04 Jun 2017, 18:12

Had a blast at The Flying Dutch Amsterdam yesterday. Unfortunately Don Diablo - who played from 20:00 - 21:00 - killed of all my energy, what an extremely boring set at that time of the day :fist:
Mr. Revealed
DjVero (29)
Crab

Postby macdz » 09 Jun 2017, 16:22

I've been developing my capabilities. I've been studying a lot (economics, banking, exchange rate, stock exchange, international trade, commercial law, company governance everything obviously in English) and today voila! I must say: work pays off and I have talked with CEO who is a millionaire and who established the best English school in my country and he has hired me. What a fucking progress. I am gonna nail it bro! _O_
Monitor Audio BX6, NAD C356-BEE, REL T5
macdz (29)
State Hero

Postby Valadia » 10 Jun 2017, 15:25

Got a new job! So excited!
Soundcloud
Facebook
kraczk:Also Hard Driver and Digital Punk are notorious for being edgier than US school shooters.
Valadia (19)
State Celebrity

Postby Emre » 12 Jun 2017, 02:54

Saw Dutch pop/rock band BLØF this evening at my town's outdoor theatre. Really liked the more relaxed atmosphere for a change :D
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Postby hardstyleprem1um » 17 Jun 2017, 19:21

I finally fixed my computer that wouldn't boot past "initializing usb controllers" screen. I spent a whole week troubleshooting and testing each component, and after many pages of research online i finally found the problem. The problem was my motherboard that had some screw loose and was not fully grounded/seated...and then BOOT and success. I was almost pulling my hair out in frustration,and it was just a "simple" solution.

Hugh Mungus What?....Hugh Mungus What?...Hugh Mungus What?
hardstyleprem1um (30)
State Native

Postby Nepsaol » 23 Jun 2017, 12:35

GLAD MIDSOMMAR! / Happy midsummer to all of you who are celebrating it like us swedes! (H) (H)
Nepsaol (25)
State Citizen

Postby ceero » 26 Jun 2017, 20:59

so much going on in this scene atm _O_ Heady back, DBSTF back on hardstyle full time, the Spirit of Hardstyle thing, Brennan free releasing Blademasterz tunes _O_ Yay, been missing this thrill and excitement in this scene for a long time _O_

FUCK SPOTIFY
ceero (25)
State Retired Person

Postby thePastworld » 27 Jun 2017, 13:18

ceero:so much going on in this scene atm _O_ Heady back, DBSTF back on hardstyle full time, the Spirit of Hardstyle thing, Brennan free releasing Blademasterz tunes _O_ Yay, been missing this thrill and excitement in this scene for a long time _O_

This so much! 2017 is such a great year for Hardstyle (L)
thePastworld (19)
State Native

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles