Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

News Items Thread

Postby Davi_Jo » 07 Apr 2017, 16:18

and this in Tunisia, one of the most open allahakbar countries... :?
Davi_Jo (22)
State Citizen

Postby freddy g » 07 Apr 2017, 16:23

Haha, for those who skimmed it, he has been sentenced in his absence, doesn't seem like anyone had a problem with it until after he had left, I would have thought there would have been some vigilante justice in the club if any ravers were bothered haha

This was the offending track if anyone is curious

https://youtu.be/PDMOILdbPh0

No wonder they had an issue, maybe should have tried a frenchcore remix, or dj plague

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1eXlGbt6M_Y

Might have gone down better LOL
freddy g
State Citizen

Postby Morbid_Angel » 07 Apr 2017, 17:27

Death Metal band Zyklon did it better - https://youtu.be/ca3BPLAfH5Y?t=1m46s
Morbid_Angel (33)
State Native

Postby Bibifoc » 07 Apr 2017, 18:21

The wisdom and knowledge of some people in this thread is fascinating. I was not wrong thinking aggressive styles like Hardcore/Hardstyle/Speedcore/etc were attracting a lot of angry right and left radicals or strange fanatic mixtures hard to define.
It's perfectly right the music in itself is purely electronic, has nearly no lyric and mostly nothing to do with real world issues ... But unconsciously it is listened by people with an "alone against the world" vision of themselves with people. It can keep being limited to their personal life (being angry and emotional about personal problems without thinking too much), or degrade into an "euphoric" vision of the world and the society where these individuals (and people they imagine thinking exactly like them) are the crusaders chasing violently without mercy the Evil poisoning humanity. Regardless it's with territorial/biological/religious/wealth/job/political/gender/sex/handicap/choose-a-random-particular-aspect-shared-by-a-group-of-people (they can combine too), their obsession make them see a completely deformed world.
Ultimately they worsen their case and they begin to deny great parts of nowadays knowledge accumulated from many many people since many many many years, extending indefinitely their journey into the shadows of the platonic cavern.
Or they change and stop thinking shitty and nutty stuff. (H)
Bibifoc (23)
State Senior Citizen

Postby DirtyTok » 07 Apr 2017, 19:44

Davi_Jo:and this in Tunisia, one of the most open allahakbar countries... :?

:rofl: :rofl:

trust me, they "act" civilized.
Boys of WIllem fan-club owner
DirtyTok (24)
State Hero

Postby Davi_Jo » 07 Apr 2017, 20:56

DirtyTok:
Davi_Jo:and this in Tunisia, one of the most open allahakbar countries... :?

:rofl: :rofl:

trust me, they "act" civilized.

Oh yes, ever had some doubts about that,obviously not only regarding Tunisia :sick:
Davi_Jo (22)
State Citizen

Postby DjVero » 08 Apr 2017, 10:58

*the religion of peace and unity* _O_ _O_
Mr. Revealed
DjVero (29)
Crab

Postby kraczk » 08 Apr 2017, 12:20

DjVero:*the religion of peace and unity* _O_ _O_

Have you got anything particularly useful to say here or are you gonna keep acting like some 15 year old alt-right bigot again?

Back on topic - what the fuck is that retarded thinking? What is in any way wrong about remixing some stupid prayer? Did people actually get so much ass pain about this or was this another divine intervention of Sharia court?
Either way, I'm disappointed.
kraczk
State Senior Citizen

Postby Reverse Ghost » 08 Apr 2017, 16:34

I thought this was a Hardstyle forum and not a Religious Wars forum :+
Reverse Ghost (24)
State Legend

Postby Malgranda » 08 Apr 2017, 16:54

Merged the topic with the news item topic as you guys can see. ;)
Malgranda (21)
Global Mod

Postby The Convicted » 13 May 2017, 17:33

Orbán at Tiananmen Square:

This is fucked up on so many levels. I have the feeling that this piece of shit leads the country to an orange-painted communism.
Youtube | Facebook | Mixcloud

"Crop Circle Making Dominator Whore Abuser"
The Convicted (22)
Global Mod

Postby Valadia » 13 May 2017, 19:54

The Convicted:Orbán at Tiananmen Square:

This is fucked up on so many levels. I have the feeling that this piece of shit leads the country to an orange-painted communism.

I don't really understand. Could you explain please?
Soundcloud
Facebook
kraczk:Also Hard Driver and Digital Punk are notorious for being edgier than US school shooters.
Valadia (19)
State Celebrity

Postby Emre » 23 May 2017, 16:36

Sending love to Manchester, may the terrorist(s) and anyone who agrees with them rot away in darkness, too many 'people' (or, things.. breathing/walking cancer cells, whatever) who don't deserve life are being born on this planet.
The only limit is your own imagination.
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Postby lilfrenchidiot » 23 May 2017, 16:56

Emre:Sending love to Manchester, may the terrorist(s) and anyone who agrees with them rot away in darkness, too many 'people' (or, things.. breathing/walking cancer cells, whatever) who don't deserve life are being born on this planet.

And also, much love to Marawi (Philippines) who are currently under war between ISIS and army.
you ain't shit, i get lit
lilfrenchidiot
State Senior Citizen

Postby Emre » 23 May 2017, 16:58

lilfrenchidiot:
Emre:Sending love to Manchester, may the terrorist(s) and anyone who agrees with them rot away in darkness, too many 'people' (or, things.. breathing/walking cancer cells, whatever) who don't deserve life are being born on this planet.

And also, much love to Marawi (Philippines) who are currently under war between ISIS and army.

Just, fuck this planet. How am I going to raise kids, it's not like progress is being made because we all 'became so intelligent and the technology/schools gets better so quick'.. Humans will probably never lose their animal instinct anyways. :pacman:
The only limit is your own imagination.
Emre (23)
State Retired Person

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles