Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

News Items Thread

Postby Mell » 09 Nov 2016, 23:14

Wew, the tides are turning big league :dance: Brexit, dutch referendum and now Trump. Don't disappoint on the 4th, Austrians!
Mell
State Newcomer

Postby Reverse Ghost » 09 Nov 2016, 23:39

Trump isn't a great choice either, not like Hillary belonged anywhere near the white House again after the shit she did. Both candidates sucked. Idk why you're cheering for him, but I remembered you guys don't have to live with him for four years :)
Reverse Ghost (24)
State Legend

Postby The Ascendant » 09 Nov 2016, 23:56

Amazing job by Trump's campaign, no matter what your political views are, what Trump accomplished deserves respect. He operated at such a high degree with all odds against him. :)
The Ascendant (24)
State Celebrity

Postby hostage » 10 Nov 2016, 00:06

The Ascendant:Amazing job by Trump's campaign, no matter what your political views are, what Trump accomplished deserves respect. He operated at such a high degree with all odds against him. :)

Lol are u fucking serious his campaign was a fucked up reality TV show

I seriously wonder about the future with some posts here
hostage (27)
State Celebrity

Postby Tritta » 10 Nov 2016, 04:34

So you guys want to sacrifice a potential good economy, a bright future and the open-mind of Europe, garant of a vibrant, dynamic and well-performing society to your nationalist "identity" bullshit ?

Oh well IDGAF I'll expat outside Europe anyway and watch these country die, with a bright smile on my face. If you get extreme-right to rule you and it destroys your country, you will have deserved it.
Tritta
State Celebrity

Postby Grape » 10 Nov 2016, 04:49

we know nothing yet. time will tell us how the US, Europe, Russia and China will get along after Trump.
It would have been the same thing with Clinton, especially with Russia.

it's not in our hands guys, just wait and chill.

And Tritta, stop this restricted clairvoyance :p
Grape (25)
State Hero

Postby PERCEPTOR » 10 Nov 2016, 05:06

hostage:
The Ascendant:Amazing job by Trump's campaign, no matter what your political views are, what Trump accomplished deserves respect. He operated at such a high degree with all odds against him. :)

Lol are u fucking serious his campaign was a fucked up reality TV show

I seriously wonder about the future with some posts here

You should definitely check this vid, his entire campaign was well-thought if you ask me + Hillary's campain was really shitty

Branding 101.
Last edited by PERCEPTOR on 10 Nov 2016, 09:01, edited 1 time in total.
PERCEPTOR
State Tourist

Postby Reverse Ghost » 10 Nov 2016, 06:29

Lol you guys didn't have to hear his words every day. His campaign is about empty words, buzzwords, and intimidation. Ofc you cherry pick a YouTube video that fits your opinion you'll make yourself "look" correct.
Reverse Ghost (24)
State Legend

Postby PERCEPTOR » 10 Nov 2016, 10:00

I don't have an opinion on this matter, just think this vid explains his campaign strategy quite well.
PERCEPTOR
State Tourist

Postby GamerZoneUSA » 10 Nov 2016, 10:03

He didn't win the popular vote but I'll admit I like some of his policies. I think many people are overreacting and he won't be THAT bad. Trump went after rural america and he won because of it. I don't respect the people who are protesting that he won. He won fair and square.. America has spoken.. people think he's gonna do everything he wants. Republicans are in control of everything. BUT the president doesen't just do whatever he wants. He has checks and balances in place to prevent that.
Soundcloud Facebook Page Part of the #Atmozcrew
GamerZoneUSA (20)
State Hero

Postby DirtyTok » 13 Nov 2016, 18:20

So according to a interview Mr.Trump did On friday he says: We're gonna deport over 3 million illegal immigrants, and that the wall should be built.
Boys of WIllem fan-club owner
DirtyTok (24)
State Hero

Postby Valadia » 14 Nov 2016, 00:25

I don't get why people are protesting and rioting over the fact that Trump won. America is supposed to be "THE country of democracy". But when a leader is chosen by democracy, they go on the streets and riot because they don't like it?
Soundcloud
Facebook
kraczk:Also Hard Driver and Digital Punk are notorious for being edgier than US school shooters.
Valadia (19)
State Celebrity

Postby Reverse Ghost » 14 Nov 2016, 10:25

Valadia:I don't get why people are protesting and rioting over the fact that Trump won. America is supposed to be "THE country of democracy". But when a leader is chosen by democracy, they go on the streets and riot because they don't like it?

I agree, the protests are accomplishing absolutely nothing. If Hillary won and Trump voters protested, Liberals would be screeching at them to call them racists, homophobes, and inciting violence.
Reverse Ghost (24)
State Legend

Postby Valadia » 14 Nov 2016, 11:00

Reverse Ghost:
Valadia:I don't get why people are protesting and rioting over the fact that Trump won. America is supposed to be "THE country of democracy". But when a leader is chosen by democracy, they go on the streets and riot because they don't like it?

I agree, the protests are accomplishing absolutely nothing. If Hillary won and Trump voters protested, Liberals would be screeching at them to call them racists, homophobes, and inciting violence.

Exactly, wasn't Trump asked during the run if he would concede if Clinton won? And he answered something like "I don't know what I will do". Clinton supporters went on rampages about it, but now Trump has won they are actually not conceding. They're actually doing what Trump should he might do. When he said it, hell broke loose, but now they're actually doing it. If that isn't hypocrisy, I don't know what is anymore.
Soundcloud
Facebook
kraczk:Also Hard Driver and Digital Punk are notorious for being edgier than US school shooters.
Valadia (19)
State Celebrity

Postby The Ascendant » 24 Nov 2016, 16:22

Happy Thanksgiving to the fellow American and Dutch members of this forum. :D
The Ascendant (24)
State Celebrity

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles