Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Malua Madness - VLOG

Postby Tritta » 11 Nov 2016, 08:47

butterprickol:
Emre:Saw the 2nd and 3rd one aswell, wow so boring. And also, really short.

But she hot as hell dayumm

Not even close
Tritta
State Celebrity

Postby harderguyistheone » 20 Dec 2016, 16:31

Tritta:
butterprickol:
Emre:Saw the 2nd and 3rd one aswell, wow so boring. And also, really short.

But she hot as hell dayumm

Not even close

If you say ''beauty, sexy, hot'' to this girl, i will say ''yeah, some''. But she is not extremly beatiful.

Like, when you see her in the club you say ''a hot girl!!'', but if u see her after morning in your bed without make up you say''SOMEONE CALL 911! A monster sleeping in my BED!'' Remember, makeup is everything for a woman.

Just kiddin' man :D Also this vlogs are really boring. I'm just seeing ''OOoohh, i have a lot fansss, yeahh im makin music in studio, yeaaah im playin with boyss!''. She is so funny :D But for myself 'Medium beautiful'.'
harderguyistheone
State Outsider

Postby Zonic » 21 Dec 2016, 00:01

Yeah yeah, who gives a fuck.. would smash :+
Zonic (28)
State Hero

Postby SarahKerrigan » 21 Dec 2016, 06:01

While I'm all for vlogs (currently watching quite a few) this is not a person who I'm particularly interested in artist-wise so I'll just skip these completely. Needless to say I'm sure she will do great vlogs and entertain the followers/fans she has, but the little time I watched the first vlog I felt like it was the first time she held a phone/camera towards herself and it just swayed around and it all just felt pointless, shoot just to shoot something. No idea why or what..

I'm all for artists vlogging their DJ-life or productions but yeah, not someone I follow. Practice makes perfect and I'm sure she'll make them even better in the future. Power to her for trying it out at least!
SarahKerrigan (100)
State Celebrity

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles