Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Harderstate Mix?

Postby Aztecz » 03 May 2011, 02:47

Hey all genres of EDM welcome. This is a HARDERSTATE mix, not selectively hardstyle
Aztecz (23)
State Tourist

Postby Done Heavy » 03 May 2011, 08:36

Well, Harderstate is an Hardstyle forum.. so many ppl will think it's only HS ;)
Done Heavy (21)
Producer

Postby Defiant » 03 May 2011, 11:08

So do we just send the tracks to you in a PM or?
Defiant (24)
State Senior Citizen

Postby MKN » 03 May 2011, 13:42

Yeah so...what exactly should we to participate? :)
MKN (24)
Producer

Postby Aztecz » 03 May 2011, 15:52

Tha Seeker:Well, Harderstate is an Hardstyle forum.. so many ppl will think it's only HS ;)

Thats true but we're not here to discriminate :p

I think the easiest way to go about this would be to have everyone just post tracks to the thread. Ill make a download file and talk to my DJ friends and see if I can work something out. Unless of course there is a DJ on here who would be willing to do the mixing for us.

Ill Leave the posting open for enough time so that anyone who wants to participate can. From this point on track postings. The only thing is that I'd like to get the whole forum involved in this. I'm not sure how many people have checked this thread but I don't think the whole producing community of the forum has checked this out. It really just looks like we need to get the word out.

Ok, to reiterate, Post the track(s) you would like to use in the mix with a download link for said track(s). If your not comfortable with the download link being out on the forum you can PM me the Tracks if you'd like. Just name the message the name of the track with your artist name also. I'd Like to see no more than 2-3 per person. Ill create a folder on my desktop with names and credit for each track. Ill talk with some of the DJ's I know but I'm not sure if any of them would be down to do this. If there are DJ's on this forum willing to do this Please PM me and let me know that your interested along with your Email address. Ill send you the folder with the songs in them and we can take it from there.

Cant wait to see this play out!
Aztecz (23)
State Tourist

Postby MKN » 03 May 2011, 16:31

Cool :)

I'll probably have a few more tracks in the coming weeks finished

MKN - Digital Society

http://www.mediafire.com/?bvq072os091v5qb
MKN (24)
Producer

Postby dezonproc » 03 May 2011, 16:51

is there any deadline to send you a track ?

or do you start the mix when you have enough tracks :?

cool idea btw ;)
Take Control
dezonproc (24)
State Citizen

Postby Aztecz » 05 May 2011, 23:12

no real dead line just as soon as i get enough tracks to do this with.
Aztecz (23)
State Tourist

Postby Aztecz » 12 May 2011, 16:06

ok so we do have one of our DJ's from Harderstate to mix this! Dj icey will be contributing his services for this mix but any other dj's are welcome to to mixes as well!

PRODUCERS!! This project is up to you at this point, I only have one track ATM if this is going to work we need your support!
Aztecz (23)
State Tourist

Postby Matt » 12 May 2011, 21:42

I can contribuate at mixing but its digital mixing ^^ but mixes are perfectly mixed though
I will also send you some of my tracks unfortunately not hardstyle, and you'll see what you'll do with them :)

And also, check out the thread i did on Harderstate on radio, in suggestions part, it's related with this thread.
Matt (23)
State Celebrity

Postby Aztecz » 13 May 2011, 02:18

again everyone is open to be a part of this!
Aztecz (23)
State Tourist

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles