Talk about TV, series, movies, etc.

Postby NICK9656 » 22 Dec 2017, 15:10

You hate it or love it.

I don't like it.
"The Only Limit Is Your Own Imagination"
NICK9656 (21)
State Celebrity

Postby Tomix » 24 Dec 2017, 19:20

Watched it for the second time and I am still disappointed, disliking this episode :(

That Leia scene is beyond Disney ridiculousness.
The whole movie was lacking the Star Wars feeling and felt like as if I'm watching a random sci-fi flick after the crawl. TFA at least delivered that :\

Like Rian was showing a big middle finger to everything SW is, the OT, PT, TFA, Legends and new EU alike. I have doubts about him directing another three SW movie :'(

The cast did an amazing job once again tho...
Tomix (27)
State Senior Citizen

Postby niconietom » 25 Dec 2017, 17:07

Tomix:Leia scene is beyond Disney ridiculousness.

This! Liked the rest of the movie tho...
Welcome to the aftershock.
niconietom (20)
State Native

Postby Nepsaol » 25 Dec 2017, 18:18

NICK9656:You hate it or love it.

I don't like it.

Very true. Fairly sure though that in the long run, they will lose more money and publicity than they'll gain if they keep steering the stories in this direction. MANY of the fans from the old movies will be gone for sure.
Nepsaol (25)
State Senior Citizen

Postby SarahKerrigan » 25 Dec 2017, 21:19

Read through some comments in here and I'm actually feeling like I shouldn't watch the movie.. Like sure I've been "spoiled" and whatnot (which doesn't really bother me hence why I've read them) but it sounds like it's a movie I could just skip and try to hold on to the epicness that is Star Wars. I dont know, will most likely end up watching it soon but I haven't really gotten the whole "GO SEE IT!"-feeling from this thread or any of the facebook posts I've seen. Shame! :(
SarahKerrigan (101)
State Celebrity

Postby DjVero » 26 Dec 2017, 13:43

You should watch it because it's fucking awesome. Much much better than TFA which all seemed to be going too easily. Really enjoyable :)
Mr. Revealed
DjVero (29)
Crab

Postby Morbid_Angel » 26 Dec 2017, 17:25

SarahKerrigan:Read through some comments in here and I'm actually feeling like I shouldn't watch the movie.. Like sure I've been "spoiled" and whatnot (which doesn't really bother me hence why I've read them) but it sounds like it's a movie I could just skip and try to hold on to the epicness that is Star Wars. I dont know, will most likely end up watching it soon but I haven't really gotten the whole "GO SEE IT!"-feeling from this thread or any of the facebook posts I've seen. Shame! :(

Watch it, just don't pay for it.
Morbid_Angel (34)
State Native

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles