Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Hello from Italy

Postby DNA » 18 Jul 2017, 17:00

Hello everyone people, I'm Marco and I'm from Italy.
I'm a quite veteran hardstyle lover, as I listen to hardstyle since 2002-2003.
Principally, I'm here because I need as much help as I can from you all; I'm desperately looking for 3 reg tickets for The Return of Headhunterz.
Nice to meet you everyone.

Marco
DNA
State Outsider

Postby Emre » 19 Jul 2017, 21:24

Welcome to Harderstate! :)

For tickets, try ticketswap (usually tickets are gone really fast though) and also, the week before the event, people sell them in masses so you have more chance then (but they want to make profit so you might almost pay x2).

Also, try reddit (the hardstyle subreddit) and ask there too. A lot of people use the site and you might have luck :)

Enjoy your stay
propells:Because i like you broski. I love hardstyle and all the nice people in it, including you. All i want is a unified community where we all can appreaciate the same beautiful music with shittons of keta provided to us by the dutch government. Holy shit i love NL <3
Emre (24)
State Retired Person

Postby DNA » 20 Jul 2017, 10:17

Emre:Welcome to Harderstate! :)

For tickets, try ticketswap (usually tickets are gone really fast though) and also, the week before the event, people sell them in masses so you have more chance then (but they want to make profit so you might almost pay x2).

Also, try reddit (the hardstyle subreddit) and ask there too. A lot of people use the site and you might have luck :)

Enjoy your stay

Thank you Emre for your tips ;) I'll also try on reddit!
Bye!
DNA
State Outsider

Postby mc2 » 20 Jul 2017, 17:31

Ciao e benvenuto!!
Io ho 4 biglietti, sto valutando di passare ai VIP ticket tramite Q-dance travel... Nel caso riuscissi ti aggiorno!!
DEFQON 1 - 2010 | DEFQON 1 - 2014 | DEFQON 1 - 2015 | THE RETURN OF HEADHUNTERZ 2017
mc2
State Citizen

Postby DNA » 21 Jul 2017, 08:37

mc2:Ciao e benvenuto!!
Io ho 4 biglietti, sto valutando di passare ai VIP ticket tramite Q-dance travel... Nel caso riuscissi ti aggiorno!!

Ciao Carissimo, guarda se veramente lo fai ti offro birra dall'inizio dell'evento alla fine _O_
Resto in attesa di una tua decisione, fammi sapere :)
DNA
State Outsider

Postby mc2 » 21 Jul 2017, 11:32

DNA:
mc2:Ciao e benvenuto!!

Ciao Carissimo, guarda se veramente lo fai ti offro birra dall'inizio dell'evento alla fine _O_
Resto in attesa di una tua decisione, fammi sapere :)

Se riesco lo faccio volentieri, entro pochi giorni ti so dire! Magari scrivimi in pvt così se siamo vicini ci incontriamo
DEFQON 1 - 2010 | DEFQON 1 - 2014 | DEFQON 1 - 2015 | THE RETURN OF HEADHUNTERZ 2017
mc2
State Citizen

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles