Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Hello from a new producer!

Postby Savage » 24 Aug 2012, 02:52

Hi my name is Henrik (a knights name right?)

and I am a hardstyle producer... been lurking this forum (reading tuts and shit) under another alias for the past half year, but now, when I've chosen this nickname instead, I'd like to be a little more proper and thoroughly introduce myself.

I like a few artists, but my favorites gotta be: Headhunterz, Wasted Penguinz, Atmosfearz
I aim for a sound that is somewhere in between these three. Though I like the more rough sounds of alpha twins and Ran-D, which means it's not all cheese ^^.

I started making hardstyle in January this year (which is now nearly 9 months ago), and I haven't been able to stop, its so fun. Hardest has been understading how to make a kick, but I think my kicks are atleast decent now, meaning; listeneable. A few people here from the forum helped me out, which has been great.

Sidenote: I got my eyes up for hardstyle in 2009, when I saw the Qlimax 2007 video. So awesome.
Sidenote 2: I am willing to master your tracks for free (cannot guarantee a good job though) + I am looking for collab.

Here's the thread about my first song (in case you're wondering what I sound like): hardstyle-track-reviews-f21/savage-mindmaster-t16995.html
Savage (28)
State Newcomer

Postby zanshi » 24 Aug 2012, 03:20

heeeeey!
welcome to harderstate!
we have a HUGE producer section waiting for you :3
have fun being part of our family!

general-sound-design-f66/dear-users-of-the-producer-dj-forums-please-read-t13339.html
"ars ex scientia"
zanshi (25)
State Hero

Postby R3cl41m3r » 24 Aug 2012, 06:32

LOL Antarctica.....

Anyways, welcome to Harderstate! :wave:
"If you want to assert a truth, first make sure it's not just an opinion that you desperately want to be true."
-Neil DeGrasse Tyson
R3cl41m3r (23)
State Celebrity

Location: Australia (au) The place where everything can kill you.

Postby DjVero » 24 Aug 2012, 14:25

Antarctica? :+ Anyway, nice introduction and welcome :)
Mr. Revealed
DjVero (29)
Crab

Quick Reply

Register or login to share your passion for the harder styles