Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Theracords Q&A #3: Phrantic

Read interviews with hardstyle artists

Postby Alex149 » 24 Dec 2011, 13:05

Qz:As you're from Switzerland, I've got two questions for you:
1. How did you find out about hardstyle music over there?
2. Why aren't you neutral in the oldskool vs. nustyle debate?

Hey Qz! :)

I've discovered hardstyle how many people that dont live in the netherlands - the internet! :P I don't remember the exact time that i heard the first hardstyle track, but mostly over other non-music forums or websites :) But well i already listened to some hardtrance/dance at that time, so the step to hardstyle wasn't too big.

I dont think you can find an answer where i claim that i prefer one to the other? So i would consider myself as pretty neutral, i've already mentioned this before in another question. Also if you look at my sets you can always find older stuff among new stuff and also the other way round. :) I think theres way more important stuff to spend your time on than debating and fighting about such topics, that only leads in alot of hate.
Alex149
Producer

Postby Chicomaster » 24 Dec 2011, 14:27

Yo Alex :)

How are you man since the last time (Hardmasterz IMO?) ?

First of all, i just want to give a FULL and MASSIVE respect to our Swiss pride, really with all the Hardice Team and the Back2Noize Radio we are always happy to invite you and we make the most promo as we can because you just deserve it man :) ! _O_

So it will be just one and simple question, when will you come back in Romandie :dance: lol ? And how about doing a special Theracords/Phrantic podcast each months ?

And when will you do a versus with Manon :+ hehe (H)

Since next time we will drink some (few) beers together, i wish you a merry christmas and a new year full of great success ;)
Image Make RAW, not WAR!
Chicomaster (32)
State Senior Citizen

Postby Alex149 » 25 Dec 2011, 11:58

Chicomaster:Yo Alex :)

How are you man since the last time (Hardmasterz IMO?) ?

First of all, i just want to give a FULL and MASSIVE respect to our Swiss pride, really with all the Hardice Team and the Back2Noize Radio we are always happy to invite you and we make the most promo as we can because you just deserve it man :) ! _O_

So it will be just one and simple question, when will you come back in Romandie :dance: lol ? And how about doing a special Theracords/Phrantic podcast each months ?

And when will you do a versus with Manon :+ hehe (H)

Since next time we will drink some (few) beers together, i wish you a merry christmas and a new year full of great success ;)

Hey chico! :D

Im excellent, and you? :) it was awesome! Thanks alot man, you know that means alot to me! It's very awesome that you guys make events with such great line-ups, keep up the good work.
So far i unfortunately dont have anything planned to play in the western part of switzerland :( i'd really love to play there though, i love the people and the atmosphere over there! :)
So we could have some beers then! :fist:

About the podcast, at the moment im very busy with productions, so i don't really think i have time for that. But maybe in the future! Who knows? ;)
Alex149
Producer

Postby atomicoz » 26 Dec 2011, 00:44

And with that answer it's time to close the Q&A, big thanks to Phrantic for taking time and everyone else for participating :)

Next Q&A with the Catatonic Overload duo up in a few!

Theracords Q&A series
#1 Geck-o
#2 Wavolizer
#3 Phrantic
#4 Catatonic Overload
#5 Thera
atomicoz (28)
Founder