Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Arkaine Q&A - Best Upcoming Artist 2011

Read interviews with hardstyle artists

Postby Arkaine » 13 Feb 2012, 21:36

Shiny:Hey
I'm wondering about what u guys favourite/inspirational tracks (doesnt have to be hardstyle) are & if you guys are planning on making any remixes soon :P

We don't really have a favorite track, more some elements from several tracks from the big hardstyle producers, we are maybe doing a remix, but there is nothing certain about it :)
Arkaine (24)
Producer

Postby Arkaine » 13 Feb 2012, 21:37

Joykill:When do you guys will come to The Limit again (radiostation)? ;)

We didn't got an invitation yet, but we hope to get one soon it was fun to play there.
Arkaine (24)
Producer

Postby Shadow Interaction » 13 Feb 2012, 22:28

just one question:

will Divine ever be released? :+ (sorry casper :p )

but indeed! you guys are definately among the best upcoming artists, fully behind you _O_
- Pithune / Shadow Interaction / Tensphoria / Mass Vibrant -

https://www.facebook.com/DjPithune
http://www.soundcloud.com/PithuneMedia

Shadow Interaction (29)
Producer

Postby SpiRiT` » 13 Feb 2012, 22:38

Totally LOVING your tracks Fear No More, Voice of Desire etc.. :)
Don't have a question atm, I will try to come up with 1 later :D
SpiRiT` (24)
State Celebrity

Postby Arkaine » 13 Feb 2012, 23:09

Pithune:just one question:

will Divine ever be released? :+ (sorry casper :p )

but indeed! you guys are definately among the best upcoming artists, fully behind you _O_

Thnx :P

I really hope Divine will be released.. its still not clear what they want to do with the track.. but keep hoping for it :P
Arkaine (24)
Producer

Postby Colorblind » 14 Feb 2012, 10:16

How did you guys get signed to scantraxx like how did it all happen!
Colorblind (23)
State Senior Citizen

Postby LeYeR » 14 Feb 2012, 14:52

Hey i had a question for you ! have you any plan to release arkaine & sound rusherz - the storyteller ?
LeYeR (29)
State Citizen

Postby D-Verze » 14 Feb 2012, 15:28

Congrats with the award, deserved one imo :) Liking your tracks as well :)

A more technical question now:
As I understand from your responses over here, you use Fruity Loops. Do you use it for your final mixdown as well, or do you use an external program for that one? And if you do use Fruity Loops for your final mixdown, what's your opinion on it being of less quality, comparing it to programs like cubase and logic?
Connect with D-Verze
Image Image Image Image
D-Verze (24)
Producer

Postby Arkaine » 14 Feb 2012, 20:01

Colorblind:How did you guys get signed to scantraxx like how did it all happen!

Already answered that question ;)

"We got a message from Scantraxx last year, they invited us to have a talk there."
But to be more specific, me didn't really send in some demos they just asked us for full versions via our YouTube channel!
Arkaine (24)
Producer

Postby Arkaine » 14 Feb 2012, 20:02

LeYeR:Hey i had a question for you ! have you any plan to release arkaine & sound rusherz - the storyteller ?

We did that track a long time ago now.. maybe that Sound Rusherz are going to do something with it, but i don't think we will be involved with that track anymore.
Arkaine (24)
Producer

Postby Arkaine » 14 Feb 2012, 20:04

Darycka:Congrats with the award, deserved one imo :) Liking your tracks as well :)

A more technical question now:
As I understand from your responses over here, you use Fruity Loops. Do you use it for your final mixdown as well, or do you use an external program for that one? And if you do use Fruity Loops for your final mixdown, what's your opinion on it being of less quality, comparing it to programs like cubase and logic?

Thnq!

I just use Fruityloops for every step of the track (Exept making kicks thats done in logic :)) i don't think cubase or logic has a higher quality than fruity loops its just how you use it yourself. I just like the simplicity of Fruityloops :)
Arkaine (24)
Producer

Postby Jacob » 14 Feb 2012, 20:18

Hey guys ;)
I'm curious about your school, cause I'm at the same age and just wanna know :D That's the first question :)
A second one and also third is: What's your favorite synthmaker, and how was in NC studio? :D Are you in contact with them? If yes, I'm waiting for a collab then, haha :D And yeah, the most important question :D Who is the boss in your group? haha :D whatever it means ;p That's everything for now, If I recall some new questions I'll keep it posted :) Well, Regards from me and good luck in the future ;)
Jacob (24)
State Citizen

Postby ceero » 15 Feb 2012, 00:54

Nothing comming to my mind right now, so let me just say congratulations for all the success in the past months ! I really, really liked Fear No More, especially that intro. Keep up the good work, i sense some real quality in your production, i'm sure you can take it far if you work hard enough !

FUCK SPOTIFY
ceero (25)
State Retired Person

Postby Synthsoldier » 15 Feb 2012, 05:45

Congrats on making it guys, haha.
Got any general production tips? :)
Synthsoldier
Producer

Postby Arkaine » 15 Feb 2012, 07:21

Jacob:Hey guys ;)
I'm curious about your school, cause I'm at the same age and just wanna know :D That's the first question :)
A second one and also third is: What's your favorite synthmaker, and how was in NC studio? :D Are you in contact with them? If yes, I'm waiting for a collab then, haha :D And yeah, the most important question :D Who is the boss in your group? haha :D whatever it means ;p That's everything for now, If I recall some new questions I'll keep it posted :) Well, Regards from me and good luck in the future ;)

We go to school, all 3 off us, and we are planning to stay doing that having an education is important! :) oke, it costs some time, and the producing will not always go that fast but a school is at the time important too.

Favourite synth maker.. hmmm we always do it with Sylenth1, but i know some other producers do it with Massive wich sounds great too so i don't know maybe a combination between the 2?

Haha, exually we were in Wildstylez' studio! and NC was there too. it was cool, they explained us somethings about mix down and having a bit of a talk. Yes we are in contact with the guys but there is no collab planned:P

There is no "boss" in the group we are all the 3 equal.
Arkaine (24)
Producer