Not a fan of one of the genres?

(You can't hide all the genres)

Arkaine Q&A - Best Upcoming Artist 2011

Read interviews with hardstyle artists

Postby Arkaine » 13 Feb 2012, 11:55

diesal11:How do you make your kicks :+

But serious, We all know that hardstyle has a sort of barrier between "Ametuer" artists and "Professional" artists. Do you guys find yourself still being treated as Ametuers or do other bigger artists actually respond to you etc?

Oh and whats it like to go from nothing to everything in less than a year?

I think we went way more professional last year, we are having more contact with the other artists and we are getting response from them.

And its really cool what happened last year, we really went from nothing to everything! Everything just got more serious, and i must say that i like it how it is now.
Arkaine (23)
Producer

Postby Arkaine » 13 Feb 2012, 11:57

Binox:Nice tracks!
How did you meet the other two persons?

Thnx!
I met 1 of the 2 (Koen) when i was born haha he is my twin brother! :P
The other one (Jim) we met in 2009 we just came in contact with each other and from there we started the Arkaine project.
Arkaine (23)
Producer

Postby Adrenalize » 13 Feb 2012, 12:03

Who is your favorite upcoming artist? :+ haha
And what is your favorite track that you guys produced yourself?
Adrenalize (20)
Producer

Postby Arkaine » 13 Feb 2012, 12:20

Adrenalize:Who is your favorite upcoming artist? :+ haha
And what is your favorite track that you guys produced yourself?

Haha.. our favorite upcoming artist is of course Adrenalize ^^
Hmmm.. My favorite own track is Universe Of Light or Something Black with The Anarchist, can't really choose.
Arkaine (23)
Producer

Postby Bluemind » 13 Feb 2012, 14:18

For how many time have you been producing? :)
Fb - Yt - Tw - Sc

Bluemind (20)
Producer

Postby Arkaine » 13 Feb 2012, 14:51

Teiiio:For how many time have you been producing? :)

We started producing under the name Arkaine late 2009, so i would say like 2 years and a couple of months we are producing together.
But we did make music before Arkaine started, i think i started making music in 2007. But we started with the serious projects in 2009.
Arkaine (23)
Producer

Postby DjXistence » 13 Feb 2012, 14:54

First of all I would like to congratulations on winning best upcoming artist of the year award. And I love playing your music in my sets!

But now onto my question =] How is playing at all these huge events now and gettin your music out there more? How are the vibes there compared to smaller clubs? I've always wanted to play a bigger event and see the crowd go nuts to my own tracks, haha =D
DjXistence
State Newcomer

Postby Arkaine » 13 Feb 2012, 15:04

DjXistence:First of all I would like to congratulations on winning best upcoming artist of the year award. And I love playing your music in my sets!

But now onto my question =] How is playing at all these huge events now and gettin your music out there more? How are the vibes there compared to smaller clubs? I've always wanted to play a bigger event and see the crowd go nuts to my own tracks, haha =D

Thnx!

Playing on big events like Q-Base, Defqon & X-Qlusive is always cool because of the large amounts of people, but small clubs can be very nice too, if there is a good atmosphere. But i like the bigger events more because we stay after we finished playing and just enjoy the party 8).

Yhea, its really awesome to see people go crazy on your own tracks!
Arkaine (23)
Producer

Postby DjXistence » 13 Feb 2012, 15:14

Thnx!

Playing on big events like Q-Base, Defqon & X-Qlusive is always cool because of the large amounts of people, but small clubs can be very nice too, if there is a good atmosphere. But i like the bigger events more because we stay after we finished playing and just enjoy the party 8).

Yhea, its really awesome to see people go crazy on your own tracks!

That's amazing, I've always dreamt of going to big events like Defqon and Qlimax(etc). But living in California with no job but Dj'ing makes that pretty hard to do hahaha. But that just makes achieving my goals that much more important to me =] I wish all 3 of you guys the best of luck in your future endeavors and keep making beastly tracks!
DjXistence
State Newcomer

Postby Aztecz » 13 Feb 2012, 15:52

Where did you start in the spectrum of producing? I feel like one of the issues I'm trying to deal with is just sound design.

And anything new coming out soon???? (H)
haha
Aztecz (23)
State Tourist

Postby Arkaine » 13 Feb 2012, 17:16

Aztecz:Where did you start in the spectrum of producing? I feel like one of the issues I'm trying to deal with is just sound design.

And anything new coming out soon???? (H)
haha

We started with making melodies (as TheJakkhammer) and from there we went experimenting with building tracks and sound design.

There are some new things coming out in the future ^^ keep an eye on our social media / youtube!
Arkaine (23)
Producer

Postby VOL-E » 13 Feb 2012, 17:22

Don't you afraid of being eaten by fame? I mean that when you will become more famous you will forget about some ppl or friends you are in friendship now, that you won't have any time to spend with them and so on... Just interesting about your opinion about this :)
VOL-E (27)
State Legend

Postby Arkaine » 13 Feb 2012, 17:59

VOL-E:Don't you afraid of being eaten by fame? I mean that when you will become more famous you will forget about some ppl or friends you are in friendship now, that you won't have any time to spend with them and so on... Just interesting about your opinion about this :)

Intresting question!
I don't know how things are going to be... but i don't think i'll forget my friends, because they're always coming with us to parties XD, But i already notice that time is getting a bit of a problem, sometimes i just have to choose between 2 important things.
Arkaine (23)
Producer

Postby Shiny » 13 Feb 2012, 19:19

Hey
I'm wondering about what u guys favourite/inspirational tracks (doesnt have to be hardstyle) are & if you guys are planning on making any remixes soon :P
Shiny (23)
State Native

Postby Joykill » 13 Feb 2012, 19:50

When do you guys will come to The Limit again (radiostation)? ;)
Joykill (25)
State Native